• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why are Mallinckrodt pills so WEAK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um i shoot Mallinckrodt 15mg and 30mg oxycodone pills, and id take a Mally 30 over one of the old OC 40s to inject any day. many people ive seen share my opinion

Almost everyone around here swears that the M 30's are better than any other, i myself think the a215/a214 made by activis/amide are better due to less binders and filler along with qualitest brand.

I have a prescription to the 5/325 hydrocodone and I make sure I am getting the mallinckrodt brand, it works much better than the watsons or the qualitists, my main complaint about those are the red beads in them

The red beads are just a part of the filler/binder and have no active medicine in them.

I have a prescription to the 5/325 hydrocodone and I make sure I am getting the mallinckrodt brand, it works much better than the watsons or the qualitists, my main complaint about those are the red beads in them
That's my point, the thread is about why do mallinckrodt pills suck an this guy likes them better. Which is right?

Answer-It was a trick question, they are the fucking same=D

I do not see much difference. I have not felt like I wasted time/money on any generic or brandname pharm opiate I have had. Always a pleasure :).
The fact that you are sitting there trying to distinguish each phase of the high makes me think that you are forcing a placebo effect.

I'm going to have to agree with fryingsquirrel.

Agreed, but I assume you're comparing IR roxis to time release oxy formulas. That's different from comparing different hydro pills.

Yea I am talking about IR :D I'm not a fan of hydros cause they dont help me :( ... I so wish I could get high on 2 vicodin again..

Yea I am talking about IR :D I'm not a fan of hydros cause they dont help me :( ... I so wish I could get high on 2 vicodin again..

I remember when half of a Vicodin had be high as a kite. Gotta take 2 of them to get where I wanna be nowadays but if you abuse them, the tolerance will sky rocket.

I remember when half of a Vicodin had be high as a kite. Gotta take 2 of them to get where I wanna be nowadays but if you abuse them, the tolerance will sky rocket.

It's not from abuse.. it's just the Opana. Shit makes your tolerance skyrocket. :)

I personally want the smallest brand pill for whatever dosage i am using. I.e. activis if I am doing oxy IR 30mg.

before I switched to dope I got served 15mg oxy ir's once instead of 30mg and it was a fucking mission to sniff 150mg worth. Utter hell.

I personally want the smallest brand pill for whatever dosage i am using. I.e. activis if I am doing oxy IR 30mg.

before I switched to dope I got served 15mg oxy ir's once instead of 30mg and it was a fucking mission to sniff 150mg worth. Utter hell.

I like activas as well. I just hate the small 30's with the waxy coating.. I don't know the company...

Total bullshit. Mallinckrodt makes the BEST oxycodone for IV, and almost everyone who uses that ROA will tell you so

Ahhhh..... memory lane.... well when i had surgery i remember when just one Tylenol 3 (with 15 mg codeine) had me sitting on my couch blitzed out of my mind on a warm cloud with a big smile on my face.

i miss virgin tolerances

Malli Roxis are awesome, I have no idea why the lortabs suck so much, but they do, it isnt placebo, they just plain suck

im going to copy tis just like I wrote this on another web site , because im so pissed bythis, finally decided to write about it after i finally saw a similar post on another sitethat was recent

ive been taking oxycodones for most of 4 years due to this acromegaly destroying my body. started seeing a pain doc a few months ago to deal with my pain meds. before i was taking 20 to 25 mg 4 to 5 times a day, but this pain doc is only letting me 15 mg 4x day with the fentanyl 25. its not sufficient. the patch seems to ease just slightly but the oxy is what starts to get rid of the pain. ive been complaining but they seem reluctant to raise me to 20mg, this last time they added another 12 to the 25 of fentanyl patch. its not good enough. but this last batch of 15mg oxy seems soo weak. got it filled nov 21. i knew it the first day i had them. wound up taking 2 more than suppossed to the first day, and that was just in the evening after i got them, next day again had to take twice as much. went to the pharmacy 3x, they kept blowing me off telling me to come back because they dont have enough, which i know theyre lying because 99% of the time they have when i need them filled. they told me to tell the doctor, but ive not wanted to because ive only been going there a few months, and theyve already wrote the prescription, they cant do another one. is there no accountability? first couple weeks i scoured the internet to see if this ever happens. didnt see anything too recent until i found this post. thank you for starting, i just HAD to tell somebody. now im in my second week of radiation, and an hour and half trip each way andim having so much pain. i hope they raise my oxy dose next tues when i go back. i shouldnt have to beg. and i dont want to. they have the ability to really help me but almost act like im asking for a million dollars. its really depressing. by the way, theyre qualitest oxycodone, and im never having them filled at cvs ever again. i will also be starting to migrate the rest of my medicine away from this place because of this, I hope you read this cvs and qualitest! %?#$$ you!

also it had nothing to do with my increase in fentanyl patch, because there was a problem with insurance so i could get them until 2 weeks later

First posts here guys but unless you have brought fake Mallis i would have to agree with people here they are the absolute best blues out currently they are twice as thick as the A 215, k9, v48 11 so when you bust those bad boys you get one hell of a line that tastes great and has one hell of a rush

Gives me chills just thinking about it lol

1) M 30
2) A 215
3) k9
4) v 48 11
5) 144

10) 244 <--- those are dirt i would almost rather go sick

im going to copy tis just like I wrote this on another web site , because im so pissed bythis, finally decided to write about it after i finally saw a similar post on another sitethat was recent

ive been taking oxycodones for most of 4 years due to this acromegaly destroying my body. started seeing a pain doc a few months ago to deal with my pain meds. before i was taking 20 to 25 mg 4 to 5 times a day, but this pain doc is only letting me 15 mg 4x day with the fentanyl 25. its not sufficient. the patch seems to ease just slightly but the oxy is what starts to get rid of the pain. ive been complaining but they seem reluctant to raise me to 20mg, this last time they added another 12 to the 25 of fentanyl patch. its not good enough. but this last batch of 15mg oxy seems soo weak. got it filled nov 21. i knew it the first day i had them. wound up taking 2 more than suppossed to the first day, and that was just in the evening after i got them, next day again had to take twice as much. went to the pharmacy 3x, they kept blowing me off telling me to come back because they dont have enough, which i know theyre lying because 99% of the time they have when i need them filled. they told me to tell the doctor, but ive not wanted to because ive only been going there a few months, and theyve already wrote the prescription, they cant do another one. is there no accountability? first couple weeks i scoured the internet to see if this ever happens. didnt see anything too recent until i found this post. thank you for starting, i just HAD to tell somebody. now im in my second week of radiation, and an hour and half trip each way andim having so much pain. i hope they raise my oxy dose next tues when i go back. i shouldnt have to beg. and i dont want to. they have the ability to really help me but almost act like im asking for a million dollars. its really depressing. by the way, theyre qualitest oxycodone, and im never having them filled at cvs ever again. i will also be starting to migrate the rest of my medicine away from this place because of this, I hope you read this cvs and qualitest! %?#$$ you!

also it had nothing to do with my increase in fentanyl patch, because there was a problem with insurance so i could get them until 2 weeks later

i hope things do improve for you! the qualitest are the greens with 48 11 on them if i remember correctly but i agree with where you are coming from that brand is considered generic i have taken a 30mg version of that brand and litterally not felt a thing and my tolerance is not high by any means what you can do is try calling around to see what brand each pharmacy carries i believe you would feel more relief from the a 214 or m 15 better knows as actives ( a 214) and mallinkrodt (m15)

hope i was of some help to you and good look in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.