• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why are drugs illegal?

So Flynnal say your mother, sister, wife got raped & ended up having a baby from said sexual attack, you think it is right in a moral way thay your mother, sister, wife should have the baby?.......

I never said I would ever force anyone to bear a child they didn't want, I just said that the government supports abortion on demand and this seems to be in total contradiction to their militarized war on drugs. Abortion has always been legal in the cases of rape. The Supreme Court ruled that the right to privacy was what legalized abortion on demand, so why doesn't the same Court apply that ruling to personal drug use as well?

I will always hold a very low view of any country where there are contradictions as huge as this one.

Now, they seem determined to take away their firearms too. Goodbye to the right to effective self-defense if that happens. So, a 100 pound woman will be expected to fist fight a 200 pound rapist, instead of being equal to her attacker and being able to defend herself effectively.

I'm not so much against abortion as I am against hypocrite governments.

and that is the oldest druggie excuse in the book, blame the people in charge for your problems.

The people in charge have basically told these addicts that their disease is not a mental health issue but rather a criminal matter.
What else do you expect these "druggies" to think? That the government is there to protect them?

Those in charge are 90% to blame for the problem since they:
1/ made drugs much harder to obtain
2/ made them much more expensive
3/ attached a stigma to what is really no different to alcoholism or chain smoking and;
4/ added the stress of being caught, charged, sent to prison, etc.

And YOU want me to believe that those in charge are not to blame? COME ON!!!

If drugs were completely decriminalized these addicts could have their problem recognized as a mental problem rather than a legal problem and then be treated appropriately. Unfortunately that isn't the case, and they can't have easy access to their drug of choice whatever that is, and hence their lives are so disorganized which leads to further stresses and losses. This isn't the government's fault? Right?

persecute you thats what. the law is just made to oppress in so many cases. its about the few leading the many.

If I haven't got an illness, my mum and dad love me and other than a doctor and a handful of hotties no one has touched my willy, how do they explain my drug taking?

For the most part drug laws are rarely used by law enforcement. It is a tool that allows then to target undesirables. They are not stupid, if I walked through a music festival I could point out with possibly 90% accuracy those people carrying drugs ( part time crackhead would be the first bloke I dragged out of line ;) ). Police aren't stupid but they d o allow a fair bit of leeway. If you fuck up or draw attention to you then they use the applicable laws. I actually prefer this to the alternative where drug fucked idiots can hassle the public without any way for them to pulled in line. Want to live under draconian laws try heading to Singapore or china. It's not a perfect system but the lesser of two or three possible evils IMO

For the most part drug laws are rarely used by law enforcement. It is a tool that allows then to target undesirables. They are not stupid, if I walked through a music festival I could point out with possibly 90% accuracy those people carrying drugs

I don't understand what you're saying. Are these festival goers 'undesirable' because they're carrying drugs or for other reasons? What makes someone 'undesireable'?

Your original post does smack of privileged elitism by the way.

Now, they seem determined to take away their firearms too. Goodbye to the right to effective self-defense if that happens. So, a 100 pound woman will be expected to fist fight a 200 pound rapist, instead of being equal to her attacker and being able to defend herself effectively.
Um, no. Real life doesn't work anything like your little rocking-horse cowboy fantasy.

What's much more likely to happen is, your 45 kg. woman's kids will get hold of the gun and shoot someone. Or, faced with the thought of killing another human being, she'll freeze up; and then end up raped and shot with her own gun to keep her from talking. Her 91 kg. rapist is most probably even someone she knows, anyway.

It is a simple fact that wherever there are deadly weapons around, people end up being killed. For sure, there are plenty of other things besides guns that can be used to kill someone; but none of them as quickly or as effortlessly as a gun. Not having ready access to lethal weapons rather forces you to think of other solutions to your immediate problems, besides killing people.

And before you say it, I'm actually quite comfortable with only outlaws having guns. Outlaws are a minority; and if they're any good at being outlaws, we (for I am myself an outlaw) are also smarter than the police. I'm certainly not so socially inadequate as to need to convince myself that I can just easily kill anyone who is bothering me.

I don't understand what you're saying. Are these festival goers 'undesirable' because they're carrying drugs or for other reasons? What makes someone 'undesireable'?

Your original post does smack of privileged elitism by the way.
I'm saying if they were serious about catching drug users there are easier fish to shoot. They don't though, they often target the stupid and unlucky. Then again I don't live in a ghetto.

A smart criminal attends police fundraiser auctions and chairs the Parents and Teachers Association. If the police have your prints and number then you are already 2-0 down.

just you. pregnancy is pot luck and has no bearing on proceedings, although social housing has its pros.

If you can afford a private lawyer that is a good first step

its fucked up but at least in the US the poor are more likely to go to jail by a pretty high margin iirc

I think the government(the intl. Banks) just dont want ''other'' people making profit from their currency.

SOLUTION : bURN aLL THE BANKS DOWN !

Money is gonna be the doom of mankind, hear my words.....a twisted scheme with a primary function for enrichment to the few.

Last edited: