• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why are drugs illegal?

As I said earlier I make no apologies for being a snob. I know there are plenty of mentally ill here on Bluelight and it is often these who are our biggest enemy when it comes to changing public perception. No one cares about the straight A student who puffs a bit of weed on the sly, the horror stories are the kids who go off the rails. Stereotypes are often based on an element of truth and the average stoner is a lazy piece of shit. Whether it is fair or not is moot, public opinion will only be changed when the right example of drug use is visible. Unfortunately they are not the ones splashed across the 6pm news.

Yeah let's blame it all on people with mental health problems .
The last few posts you have made are some of the most self righteous load of shite i have read on this forum .

You fukin Prick .

I liked it better when drug use was more of an exclusive club of cool kids in the know. Now you have people taken psychs for example who have no right to be playing with their feeble brains.

oh this is even worse than i thought you really are a Cunt

Last edited:
Take it easy Brimz Lol

We can legislate against substances but we can't legislate against stupidity. Pity ain't it?

Drugs are illegal because the powers that be have not got a fucking clue what drugs are about & because they do not understand, they fear! Ignorance is the route to all fear & fear is the route to control. It's also about power, politicians like power, & they like having the power over us to tell us not to do stuff they're too shit-scared to do themselves.

Obviously some drugs should be controlled, some should be less controlled & some should be more controlled. "Drugs" as a term is too broad for detailed discussion of law change & the powers that be are too ignorant too differentiate between various psychoactive compounds the list of which grows longer daily!

Nah i 'm taking it personal actually & fwiw i hope that that prick has to deal with Mental Health issues in his family maybe
then he might think twice about being such a cunt .

Last edited:
Crazy folk live in a fantasy world and they are unfortunately the ones who give them a bad name.

Riiiiiggghhhhhttttt. Nothing to do with a hysterical mass media or an international (UN) hegemony then?

You sound like one of these simpleton crazy folk you'd deny access to drug use. Try getting a grip on politics first. If you come back and pass the exam I set you then I might - might! - allow you restricted access to the medicine cabinet.

At the moment you fail. Banned.

Hey, if you are crazy and are able to fiend like the best of us without making the news ( or a padded cell), then I'm not about to stop you. But the question asks why drugs are illegal and the fact remains that if it wasn't for the people who publicly lose their shit, ma housewife and the knitting sisters wouldn't have to worry about the children getting into strife over and we would all be free to get spangled at our pleasure. It's not my fault that the majority of those who do get into strife have some form of mental illness ( or use it as an excuse when things go bad).

That truly is fucking rubbish! Plenty of people who fuck up on drugs have no mental health issues! & plenty of people with mental health issues get through life without getting involved in drugs.

Where do your generalistions come from buddy? Sounds like neo-fucking-nazism to me!

No not mental health issues . Crazy People .

Let's use the correct terminology .

That truly is fucking rubbish! Plenty of people who fuck up on drugs have no mental health issues! & plenty of people with mental health issues get through life without getting involved in drugs.

Where do your generalistions come from buddy? Sounds like neo-fucking-nazism to me!

Sounds like someone should calm down and sober up. If you can handle your drugs then you are an asset to resistance against the war on drugs. If you look around here there is a consistent pattern, honeymoon, every weekend, dabble during week, trouble at work, get sacked, break up with partner, meltdown, looney bin. Not every time but enough times to be a worry. I don't advocate that all drugs are bad, but I'm not the one you need to convince. The ones who hold power and make the laws are not influenced by you and I, the regular have some fun on the gear drug user. It is the ones that punch out windows or get into fights that they don't remember that do not help our cause.

But the question asks why drugs are illegal and the fact remains that if it wasn't for the people who publicly lose their shit, ma housewife and the knitting sisters wouldn't have to worry about the children getting into strife over and we would all be free to get spangled at our pleasure.

So you believe the reefer madness shit then? You believe that mari-hu-ana, formerly cannabis, formerly the humble hemp plant, was made illegal and given a 'crazy' Mexican name because, well because those Mexicans go crazy on it and rape your daughters? You believe that opium (and similar narcotics), things my country once fought a war over for the right to sell it, was made illegal, rightly, because those crazy Chinese bastards smoked it and took our women?

All the fault of the crazies huh?

You need to learn some fucking history before you go spouting shit my friend.

Valium is legal too and that causes plenty of bad press for all drug users

Just a second ago it was the idiotic users. Now it's the substance (Valium) causing the problems.

I've no problem with poorly-conceived sweeping generalisations per se, but at least be consistent, yeah?

I've had a Valium script for fukin years & never been arrested or caused any trouble because of it. Despite being "Crazy "

Hard to believe i know .:)

Stereotypes are often based on an element of truth and the average stoner is a lazy piece of shit.

I've always thought that this is simply down to the fact that lazy people really like weed, rather than weed making people lazy who weren't in the first place. One thing weed is great for is making it so one does not have to really make much effort to find something entertaining to do, hence why those of a lazy/unmotivated persuasion in the first place are drawn to it.

I'll put my hand up to be the judge if you are too gutless to call them out fairynymph ;)

Judge_Dredd_01.jpg

I'll PM you at least 5 BLers I think should not be allowed to take drugs if you want.
Oh, irony. Yes, I am fair...and I can read! But that's off topic really. I see you completely dodged my question - would you be okay with other people deciding your drug use for you? Clearly not; you only agree with controlling drug use if YOU get to judge. Like I said, hypocrisy. It's a world filled with people like you that contributes majorly to drugs remaining illegal. Every person who thinks & votes like you do is part of the problem.

Hey, if you are crazy and are able to fiend like the best of us without making the news ( or a padded cell), then I'm not about to stop you. But the question asks why drugs are illegal and the fact remains that if it wasn't for the people who publicly lose their shit, ma housewife and the knitting sisters wouldn't have to worry about the children getting into strife over and we would all be free to get spangled at our pleasure. It's not my fault that the majority of those who do get into strife have some form of mental illness ( or use it as an excuse when things go bad).

Got to be a wind up.. jog on.

In the past it was racism, ignorance, a hatred of people who "lay about taking drugs while I work hard"..it' politically useful to make "wars on drugs" while the free-marketeers are busy raping the poor. But now I tend to think they're so far up a blind alley they can't see any other way out. The Murdoch media and all the other cunts like the Guardian can be relied on to be anti-drugs most of the time and the police have a nice easy job raiding druggies and fishing 50 pence half-smoked joints out of the toilet thinking they're in "Miami Vice".