• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why are drug dealers so stupid?

Hydrocodone, hmm. Never paid special attention to it. Maybe I should.

I don't IV my Dilaudid anymore, getting to old for the IV scene out of a hospital setting. I used to snort it, and for the past couple of days I have been plugging it and I'm satisfied with the results, glad to change from snorting it "waste".

As for Opana, snorting it actually gives me a rush.
People ignore hydrocodone because it’s so hard to dose high on it due to only being available with paracetamol. But there’s a formulation called zohydro that has only hydrocodone in it and I’ve also used to perform extractions on the APAP/paracetamol pills to get 100 mg doses of hydrocodone….very full spectrum heroin like high but less sleepy and Very
long lasting. Major metabolite is also hydromorphone (dilauded)

I do regret that I never IVed hydrocodone. But i freebased it once and smoked off foil and it was great.

Yes when I quit IV usage about ten years ago I plugged my dilaided a lot and it did work quite well but I had to do enemas before to get good absorption and it was just a literal pain in the ass so I snorted from that point.

I find this the most peculiar thing ever.

People sell drugs to make money, or you would think, because serving the man you'll have no soul and no money, and everybody has bills and kids. Logical to have a side hustle, unless you're a goody two shoes who likes suffering at a 9-5 to have nothing. I've busted ass so i know.

So obviously theres great motivation to say, sell a gram of yayo for $50, or drugs in general and thats just one g, and all they gotta do pickup and hand over an object.

What i don't get is the conduct of 99.9% of dealers. Shorting, cutting, trying to one up... somebody explain to me why its more motivating to act deceptive and fuck us both up rather than be respectful, answer all times and perma have shit so you can make 20x these rat dealers.

Or cocaine, thats the worst. They always cut it as if they cannot form a business model where they profit hard selling real shit. Imagine snorting plant leaf extract... only.

Or what you bought last time that was good and is purported to be the same batch when you reup, but it's 40% less potency.

This is beyond annoying. I really do thinj in just gonna go take my money back and more. There is literallt *zero* motivation for this shit, unless you just like to lie.

Anyone got their own conclusion on that?
You are just fucking around with fuck boys , and need to recognize that and separate yourself from them and find the real ones , they keep on doing this sjit to you because you allow them too 💯

I find this the most peculiar thing ever.

People sell drugs to make money, or you would think, because serving the man you'll have no soul and no money, and everybody has bills and kids. Logical to have a side hustle, unless you're a goody two shoes who likes suffering at a 9-5 to have nothing. I've busted ass so i know.

So obviously theres great motivation to say, sell a gram of yayo for $50, or drugs in general and thats just one g, and all they gotta do pickup and hand over an object.

What i don't get is the conduct of 99.9% of dealers. Shorting, cutting, trying to one up... somebody explain to me why its more motivating to act deceptive and fuck us both up rather than be respectful, answer all times and perma have shit so you can make 20x these rat dealers.

Or cocaine, thats the worst. They always cut it as if they cannot form a business model where they profit hard selling real shit. Imagine snorting plant leaf extract... only.

Or what you bought last time that was good and is purported to be the same batch when you reup, but it's 40% less potency.

This is beyond annoying. I really do thinj in just gonna go take my money back and more. There is literallt *zero* motivation for this shit, unless you just like to lie.

Anyone got their own conclusion on that?
Dealers think their better than the customers they serve for one. They also like to control people, disrespect them because they use a product they sell and walk around with their pants sagging down to their knees, huge rope gold chains in their timbo's, laces untied, loud mouthed, gold bridges driving a $100,000 dollar car living in a shack of a house or project. They always want to fight, rip people off, tote guns they don't know how to shoot or clean/field-strip. They are not businessmen. Many can't even speak anything but ebonix. They are in gangs mostly and you can't trust them for sure. They rather rip you off than sell you real stuff. Let's see they also cut these drugs with everything from sheet-rock to vitamins or if cool aid was white they'd use it.
Business model??? How can they make a good one when they are illiterate, dropped out to sell so they could stand on the corner hands in the pants with gat and vials of ready rock or H/coke in a form that's to weak or to strong and kills their customers. They don't care.
It's an unsavory world, no doubt. I'll pass.

You are just fucking around with fuck boys , and need to recognize that and separate yourself from them and find the real ones , they keep on doing this sjit to you because you allow them too 💯
A real dealer doesn't stand on any corner. They hide in plain sight using a business as a front sometimes. They don't want flash. Unless your buying weight they won't even talk to you and if you do they want to run a background check on you and a copies of id's plus someone they know to vouch for you. After the application process and screening of friends and family they will have someone else do a test run deal of hard drugs.
Since weed is legal now many people sell it but you can also grow it. Maine has the best east coast cannabis.Northern Cali for the west coast. But since the Chinese are selling in Cali in bulk, spraying it down with chemicals to make it stronger and smell like fruit you can't trust it. This is the same crap that the pant saggers be selling on de block, in the hood.

A real dealer doesn't stand on any corner. They hide in plain sight using a business as a front sometimes. They don't want flash. Unless your buying weight they won't even talk to you and if you do they want to run a background check on you and a copies of id's plus someone they know to vouch for you. After the application process and screening of friends and family they will have someone else do a test run deal of hard drugs.
Since weed is legal now many people sell it but you can also grow it. Maine has the best east coast cannabis.Northern Cali for the west coast. But since the Chinese are selling in Cali in bulk, spraying it down with chemicals to make it stronger and smell like fruit you can't trust it. This is the same crap that the pant saggers be selling on de block, in the hood.

When you say they only talk to you if you by weight ..how much do you mean?

What turns customers off about that is that I don’t like weight because of how much more illegal it is. I want the same purity. Shit can I pay them for a full 2 years in advance but they only dole it out to me in reasonable one month personal use amounts or something like a doctor ? no because the more exchanges that get done the more heat it brings them.

Im a personal user that doesn’t need a 2 year personal supply at once and doesn’t want that life sentence or death target sitting in my house. I just want that purity in smaller availability. And ppl are willing to pay a premium for this even…they could make more than they imagine marking it up but keeping it clean for high end clientele

I remember once seeing some girls personal heroin stash after her parents shipped her off to rehab. It would last me a year. It was fire ass tar. On the east coast too (late 90s) I would not want that much heroin anywhere fucking near me and was terrified to even know who was holding it because someone would come after me to extract that information.

The person holding it offererrd to let me hold it and I could use at will because he didn’t even use heroin and didn’t care too much about the money. I said fuck no keep that shit away from me and I don’t know anything about it’s existence…and I said this with the mind of a fully string out opioid abuser.

Last edited:
That’s interesting regarding hydrocodone though, I’ve never heard anyone speak so highly of it before. Then again, I’ve only had it in the form of the 10/325 Vicodin tablets & Tussinex syrup

As the old drug maxim goes: I’d rather have a small amount of really good drugs than a large amount of mid/so-so drugs
Exactly but with really good purity nobody wants to sell personal amounts. I’m not even talking dub sacks. 5 to 20 g would would be fine. I don’t want a brick anywhere near me though.

That’s interesting regarding hydrocodone though, I’ve never heard anyone speak so highly of it before. Then again, I’ve only had it in the form of the 10/325 Vicodin tablets & Tussinex syrup
Yea. Like I said it metabolized into dilauded too so it can’t be that bad.

Be careful trying to take really high doses with a CWE because that extraction doesn’t remove all
The paracetamol and you can still get too much.

Remember when it wasn’t even schedule II like 15 years ago? when they scheduled that I saw red.

They're not doing anything to me. They're just retarded. I ask for an 8 ball guy says lemme finish eating then nothing. Then hits me up in the morning. They all do this shit, as if prerequisites to being a drug dealer is listening to shitty rap and have no respect. Guy coulda made over 100 profit by handing over an object.

Anyone met someone like Gustavo Fring? well not exactly like which you mentioned, they exist but it seems to me that there is always a middleman..?

Well here I met and I know small time dealers they all are here and they still sell speed but why would they know what amphetamine is?

But like someone mentioned already urban dealers are in the clubs or near them and when I was going out and we were 2x this year they are given wrapped up and ready to go they are like 7th man...so I was offered and said well open and if not let me see and smell then I saw it and said you don't have to as it's not paste it is liquid and we are at the party so thank you, go dry it a bit you will sell all.
but you will see that a gram quickly will become less and less.

But they are not stupid, they are maybe careless, and you or we are numbers to them not friends.....well there are stupid ones but you should know that by the way they talk and body-language and fuck that if they have good stuff always ofcourse so

to much variables

I always feel like the easiest one is to find a really good smoke supplier. These days my weed guy always has say 10 strains from 100£ for 14g to 3g for £30 most expensive ones. Same dude always been steady for quality benzos etc too. its like i could definitetely pay more for worse elsewhere. He is professional but moody too.

When you say they only talk to you if you by weight ..how much do you mean?

What turns customers off about that is that I don’t like weight because of how much more illegal it is. I want the same purity. Shit can I pay them for a full 2 years in advance but they only dole it out to me in reasonable one month personal use amounts or something like a doctor ? no because the more exchanges that get done the more heat it brings them.

Im a personal user that doesn’t need a 2 year personal supply at once and doesn’t want that life sentence or death target sitting in my house. I just want that purity in smaller availability. And ppl are willing to pay a premium for this even…they could make more than they imagine marking it up but keeping it clean for high end clientele

I remember once seeing some girls personal heroin stash after her parents shipped her off to rehab. It would last me a year. It was fire ass tar. On the east coast too (late 90s) I would not want that much heroin anywhere fucking near me and was terrified to even know who was holding it because someone would come after me to extract that information.

The person holding it offererrd to let me hold it and I could use at will because he didn’t even use heroin and didn’t care too much about the money. I said fuck no keep that shit away from me and I don’t know anything about it’s existence…and I said this with the mind of a fully string out opioid abuser.
enough to get mad time. That's one reason I stay away from these types. No association no problems.

See to think literally all drug dealers are stupid. Have these people never had a decent supplier?

I've mixed with people local who are very well connected. Take 10+year sentences for multiple kg class a cases. I have also dealt with wannabe gangsters where its all talk and they dont back up a thing they say.

Same with online. People who legitimately have what they claim when labtested. People who don't. The game is diverse. full of blaggers and chancers. In general i find the young ones lie alot and the older crowd are ill informed. There is a happy medium.

It is easier to find good weed supplier, benzos or cocaine than anything else, if we are talking strictly at the right price.

I mostly buy my drugs online these days because the local open air market feels too risky (I have teenage daughters, I CANNOT get in trouble) and I’ve found a few reliable, professional vendors on telegram. There are scammers, of course, as there are everywhere. But I’m also in a group where they EXPOSE these scammers, and vouch for the ones that are legit. The way they mail them out is INCREDIBLY discreet; the stealth is unreal. I test everything I buy, of course, and I’ve generally found these products to be pretty good!

Inb4 someone makes a snarky comment about how a mom of teenagers should not be doing drugs. I do them mainly on the weekends when the kids are at their dads. My partner and I live together and the kids are still at my mom’s for the moment but only until we find housing that has space for us all. So I am NEVER high around the kids, nor do I store any drugs there. Besides which, my life is my own, please focus on YOURS and keep your comments to yourself, thank you ☺️

I mostly buy my drugs online these days because the local open air market feels too risky (I have teenage daughters, I CANNOT get in trouble) and I’ve found a few reliable, professional vendors on telegram. There are scammers, of course, as there are everywhere. But I’m also in a group where they EXPOSE these scammers, and vouch for the ones that are legit. The way they mail them out is INCREDIBLY discreet; the stealth is unreal. I test everything I buy, of course, and I’ve generally found these products to be pretty good!

Inb4 someone makes a snarky comment about how a mom of teenagers should not be doing drugs. I do them mainly on the weekends when the kids are at their dads. My partner and I live together and the kids are still at my mom’s for the moment but only until we find housing that has space for us all. So I am NEVER high around the kids, nor do I store any drugs there. Besides which, my life is my own, please focus on YOURS and keep your comments to yourself, thank you ☺️

Best way mate.

See local, i have one contact. sort me anything ane hes solid.

Online i have the same only hes cheaper.

I find someone who has quality consistently and doesnt let it dip. Keeps the prices fair and stick with them.

I have obviously used multiple sellers on both fronts to narrow it down to just one on either front.

Don’t worry nobody has a right to Judge here. Whether having kids or.l not is even an issue….there is nobody that does drugs that can say they have not done something “wrong/risky" (this can be as little a driving high- even if we think we have total capability to drive high and even if we actually in reality can drive high as well as sober - somebody is going to be mad at it and fault us for it.

Using drugs in and of itself - if you don’t have kids- someone could argue you are letting your spouse down. What I’m trying to say is that I don’t believe you having kids makes your addiction worse than a childless person. People handle their lives differently during addiction. My mom was a user and the most amazing parent ever.

We’re drug addicts and all live in glass houses and nobody should be throwing stones unless someone is being outright violent because of their drug use.

Don’t worry nobody has a right to Judge here. Whether having kids or.l not is even an issue….there is nobody that does drugs that can say they have not done something “wrong/risky" (this can be as little a driving high- even if we think we have total capability to drive high and even if we actually in reality can drive high as well as sober - somebody is going to be mad at it and fault us for it.

Using drugs in and of itself - if you don’t have kids- someone could argue you are letting your spouse down. What I’m trying to say is that I don’t believe you having kids makes your addiction worse than a childless person. People handle their lives differently during addiction. My mom was a user and the most amazing parent ever.

We’re drug addicts and all live in glass houses and nobody should be throwing stones unless someone is being outright violent because of their drug use.
Thank you for this. I’ve gotten some very nasty PMs on Reddit. This is why I left the r/Parenting subreddit, it was just too toxic. Even kratom is considered a “drug.” Look - I’m in so much pain on a daily basis that the amount of kratom needed to get me high would just give me the wobbles and make me vomit. When you are genuinely in pain, taking pain meds doesn’t make you high. It makes you feel normal, functional. I do not use kratom to get high. I use the minimum necessary to make me functional that day. No sense in jacking up my tolerance when I may have a day I feel even worse, and need more than usual.

Sorry for rambling. Anyway, my point was, people are judgmental all over. It’s refreshing to see a clear-eyed take like this. Thank you for your acceptance.