• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why are drug dealers so stupid?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
I find this the most peculiar thing ever.

People sell drugs to make money, or you would think, because serving the man you'll have no soul and no money, and everybody has bills and kids. Logical to have a side hustle, unless you're a goody two shoes who likes suffering at a 9-5 to have nothing. I've busted ass so i know.

So obviously theres great motivation to say, sell a gram of yayo for $50, or drugs in general and thats just one g, and all they gotta do pickup and hand over an object.

What i don't get is the conduct of 99.9% of dealers. Shorting, cutting, trying to one up... somebody explain to me why its more motivating to act deceptive and fuck us both up rather than be respectful, answer all times and perma have shit so you can make 20x these rat dealers.

Or cocaine, thats the worst. They always cut it as if they cannot form a business model where they profit hard selling real shit. Imagine snorting plant leaf extract... only.

Or what you bought last time that was good and is purported to be the same batch when you reup, but it's 40% less potency.

This is beyond annoying. I really do thinj in just gonna go take my money back and more. There is literallt *zero* motivation for this shit, unless you just like to lie.

Anyone got their own conclusion on that?

I don't agree with you. I believe drug dealers are usually very smart. Cutting your drugs is where they make their money. It seems that in 2024 almost everyone is gonna have access to expensive pure drugs. Quality is no longer a big differentiator. It comes down to tackling cost structure and coming up with an acceptable product at a decent price.

I pay my dealer what he asks for, and he gives me what I am looking for, which is higher puriy stuff.

You do NOT want to give your ppl pure product. Cutting if done right is good. Most ppl are irresponsible and will not handle pure product with care. But yeah most of it is to make profit but also because you don’t wanto kill your customers off.

Unless you are one of those street dealers in the Chi that throw out a couple hot bags so all the heroin addicts come running

People sell drugs to make money, or you would think, because serving the man you'll have no soul and no money, and everybody has bills and kids. Logical to have a side hustle, unless you're a goody two shoes who likes suffering at a 9-5 to have nothing. I've busted ass so i know.

So obviously theres great motivation to say, sell a gram of yayo for $50, or drugs in general and thats just one g, and all they gotta do pickup and hand over an object.

What i don't get is the conduct of 99.9% of dealers. Shorting, cutting, trying to one up... somebody explain to me why its more motivating to act deceptive and fuck us both up rather than be respectful, answer all times and perma have shit so you can make 20x these rat dealers.

Or cocaine, thats the worst. They always cut it as if they cannot form a business model where they profit hard selling real shit. Imagine snorting plant leaf extract... only.

Or what you bought last time that was good and is purported to be the same batch when you reup, but it's 40% less potency.

This is beyond annoying. I really do thinj in just gonna go take my money back and more. There is literallt *zero* motivation for this shit, unless you just like to lie.

You are right, it is the dumbest of logic. Especially with cocaine out of any drug I can think of will bring the customer back x10 quicker with 100x more customers giving out the good shit all the time.

Also as a consumer you have to understand things happen from time to time though. Like for instance the local Albanians usually sell fire coke. But sometimes their supply runs out, and they actually buy off another kid round here, his stuff is not nearly as good but I guess it's better for them to have product to sell still, than nothing for a few days. Which then weakens them in the face of competition.

I tried to score 4-ho-met a week or two ago, you remember guys?

Anyway, somehow it never led to anything.

two days ago the guy contacted me again, stating they can't find old chats. We conversed, eventually I stated "50 mg 4-ho-met with X money is the deal now" and then it led nowhere in 3 hours so I stated my confusion about what's going on and then they asked if I want to buy and I said "yeahhhh" and the guy was "Yeah go ahead" and after a hour they stated they are confused also now and I was like getting fucking pissed off, like, how do I even deal with this guy?, and after ten minutes of silence, they messaged "ok", like, only reasonable interpretation is they got pissed off of me because I clearly was not interested enough about the deal to make every damn initiation in this stupid conversation.

Fuck it.

It is like trying to reach for "the master" to teach you something you don't know anyone else can teach, and "the master" is a fucking ass, and their stupid quirks does no good to anyone, no matter what "the master" thinks. Like in Kill Bill.
I had for a while wondered where do I post this scenario, without realizing someone had made a thread about this I had never heard of before, so, let me repeat myself.

There’s a whole range of people who sell drugs. I don’t really care about my estimation of a drug dealer’s overall intellect, only how competent they are in doing their job

For some (esp. in urban areas), they’re in it purely for the money. It’s basically like punching in at a regular job for them, and they have basically no control over the quality of the product themselves. They just sell shit given to them by whatever organized crime group they’re affiliated with. They’re usually some of the competent and professional dealers I’ve found though. I used to joke that in some of these neighborhoods the only people who will actually be polite and friendly to you are the drug dealers lol

Then there are other drug dealers, esp. in rural areas ime, who sell drugs at least partly in order to help support their own drug habit. They’re more equivalent to a small businessman rather than a wage worker. And they’re usually more flaky and incompetent ime, although even in these cases there are some who are very professional

Cutting your drugs is where they make their money.
there is a large amount of drug addicts that have plenty of money and would pay way extra to not have these shitty ass cut garbage tranq poison drugs we have now. There’s a market for that.

Seriously I fucking quit because oxycodone and real heroin don’t exist anymore.

They lost a customer.

there is a large amount of drug addicts that have plenty of money and would pay way extra to not have these shitty ass cut garbage tranq poison drugs we have now. There’s a market for that.

Seriously I fucking quit because oxycodone and real heroin don’t exist anymore.

They lost a customer.
Legit Oxycodone is out there, you need to look harder.

B
I’m not interested in playing fentanyl roulette and when you’re a drug addict and it tests positive for fentanyl and you’re sick you’re gonna do it no matter what.

Fuck all that noise.
By the way, Oxycodone is not on my best opioid list, and neither is morphine. I like Dilaudid and Opana much better..

B

By the way, Oxycodone is not on my best opioid list, and neither is morphine. I like Dilaudid and Opana much better..
Agreed oxy is too stimulating imo.

As a pain relief drug I think it’s fantastic. For recreational US I think dilaided is king IV and for oral use hydrocodone feels best if doses high enough.

Agreed oxy is too stimulating imo.

As a pain relief drug I think it’s fantastic. For recreational US I think dilaided is king IV and for oral use hydrocodone feels best if doses high enough.
Hydrocodone, hmm. Never paid special attention to it. Maybe I should.

I don't IV my Dilaudid anymore, getting to old for the IV scene out of a hospital setting. I used to snort it, and for the past couple of days I have been plugging it and I'm satisfied with the results, glad to change from snorting it "waste".

As for Opana, snorting it actually gives me a rush.

Most dealers I know don't cut there shit and if they do they will tell me my current dealer I brought £200 of smack everyday off him for months until one time he gave me some bashed up shit he claimed to not know about it but I didn't care I had a go at him for it and didn't buy off him for over a month he text me saying sorry bla bla said he's got fire again and what do you know it is and he has never tried that with me again. My other 2 main dealers I've known for years and they know not to try to hustle me cus I will just blank them and they will lose money it's all about respect and seeing if you let them get away with it some dealers let there runners rip certain people off usually people who ain't from the ends the dealer has that many customers tho he don't care he's still selling out by midnight when I once worked for these guys who did five quid shots (£5 for a bag ) everytime they gave me a fresh pack I would go home and open up all the deals and take tiny bits of some and more out of the bigger ones I would out the small shots separate and give the good ones to my friends I also used to sell them on the side for £10 a bag every £10 bag sold was a free bag for me plus a little extra I never got greedy though I only took enough out so it was not noticeable most of the time and deniable at best but yeah you need to meet better more reliable dealers by the sounds if it I know some who short people but I know just as many who take their quality serous and see it as a badge of honour and if you tell them you got stung they will take it serious and give you a sample when they get better stuff these are the dealers you stick with

I've worked for 5 different dealers from my area and 2 of them were big dealers last time I was working I basically had an unlimited supply the main reason I did it was because I knew it would always be around when I needed it and I would be the first one getting the batch and on top of that some of the guys I worked with meant buisseness they are scary people so I have protection cus no one's gonna risk fucking with me because that could mean retaliation and if I wanted to I could lie and exaggerate and really get the fiend in trouble if I wanted to I love having that power.

I've been in that many arguments been threatened so many times but when I worked I knew I had back up but now I don't work I don't really have back up this is the real reason btw people my age in the UK carry knives etc because you never know who is gonna come at you people are always mouthing off at each other but sometimes it gets taken to far someone says their putting a hit out on me and I'm walking round with a balaclava and machete I swear down I'm not bulshitting it's a dangerous game you can't ever get caught lacking I would rather get arrested for having a weapon than get killed for not having it and I can tell you every "road man" had the same logic

My current guy does me 8 grams of power dark for 200 x I've had better deals but you can't complain and it's always banging there was a drop in quality a couple months ago but it's all back to normal down here now

I don't agree with you. I believe drug dealers are usually very smart. Cutting your drugs is where they make their money. It seems that in 2024 almost everyone is gonna have access to expensive pure drugs. Quality is no longer a big differentiator. It comes down to tackling cost structure and coming up with an acceptable product at a decent price.

I pay my dealer what he asks for, and he gives me what I am looking for, which is higher puriy stuff.
Its not smart its very dumb. If somebody came and got pure yayo from you that dominated all competitors, you'd give him a tiny line so he knows the exact strength and he finds out you got thr best shit for cheap price and won't go anywhere else. You cut it, his time isn't as pleasant, then he goes and buys from chris down the street with the real. There's no need to put nosebleed powder or X white dust to dilute it.

Infact, there is zero reason the drug game has to be any different than amazon. Best product anf customer service wins all influence

Btw a good rule of thumb is never compliment to much even if it's the best I've ever had if the dealer asks me what's it like the best I'm gonna ever say is "yh it's alright bro" you wanna make them wanna impress you although with that being said some new dealers who don't know what their doing may have shit stuff and not realise it's down to your judgement weather the man is hustling you or genuinely made a mistake also some dealers can get real defensive you gotta know how to talk to them one of my main guys only sells weight in 2 types cheap bashe'd up half eggs that can vary quality wise and the expensive tt 10/10 stuff and let me tell you it ain't cheap but it is the real deal you get what you pay for

Its not smart its very dumb. If somebody came and got pure yayo from you that dominated all competitors, you'd give him a tiny line so he knows the exact strength and he finds out you got thr best shit for cheap price and won't go anywhere else. You cut it, his time isn't as pleasant, then he goes and buys from chris down the street with the real. There's no need to put nosebleed powder or X white dust to dilute it.

Infact, there is zero reason the drug game has to be any different than amazon. Best product anf customer service wins all influence
It is like amazon bro atleast where I am dealers are like websites some are amazon others of craig list make sure you ask the dealer if it's the proper shit make him promise it is and let him know you ain't a noob some dealers are just to greedy and are lying scum bags I respect honesty and there are honest dealers out there there's just more scumbag ones