• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why are drug dealers so stupid?

I think If I well it is a stupid hypohesis as environment and people arround you are factors that shapes us

But for the sake of, or who frickin cares I always overthink and it started like a year ago:
So If I lived in US or UK I would be dead already and I'm very jealous but because of a thing that is relaed with it.

That is a market with benzo and everything like oxy hydromorphone and others street-wise but here that is not exist only in prisons I know cause I crossed paths and met two people that were in almost all of them in my region.

Sure there is but even dealers in general here are very much in that cause that is the only thing they can do as they are almost if not homeless so they are stigmatized still here, till that generation of people that spent life in comunism, half of it as Tito died in 1980. and still till the 90s people went to Trieste for Coffee and jeans.

So drug was there I think cocaine and hemp as weed. that is it so Coke dealers today here are in jail most of the time or those that sell 3% of it.

After war boom there is everything which is the thing that creates ADHD...to many things well that was a joke with association. I don't wan't to offend doctors here.

It's like they are young generation or they are pionners or the first wave call it however it is a fact oldsters are rare but golden. of them

It may sound arrogant for me to draw conclusions like that but it is a million with suburbs city and I was lucky but on purpose worked in last for years as a Van driver and the best one was for a Zagreb Taxi not Uber n Bolt but the experience is the same or the job newm how I call it.

So I met an interesting person and I will share only to give you a perspective as he ave me like permission to write frickin book that was over than not but will be.

Point being is I drove him to a methadone clinic every day as it is very narrow and I mean strange like You just can't have some 1,6 or less older diesel 2t you don't have a chance so he was injured and in the same day I drove him to E.R: cause of that leg and I waited for him withou charging him as he ave me great tip cause I was fast whrn he was etting out there was no Taxi's and I mean like a lot of people ignored in general cause of fear or well fear and stigma which is saying something.

Then one morning we stopped at pharmacy he was picking up meds and I was picking up my Lyrica and he went ballistic like how and do I wanna sell?
And then I said wait now first I forgot something in the car the rx for Concerta and that was like He tought I'm some intelligence agent there is a word for it here but yeah....Dod I sell any? No I was aware that buprenorphine, pregabalin and Concerta raise a flag but he was a third one that said for pregabalin they gave it like candy at first in prisons
I believe they are the human test subjects and than they left them cold turkey he said it was very rough! They couldn't leave the cell 2cn day from withdrawals and for him it was worse than any heroin and he was in a lot of them.

He said that and sorry for the long post but it made sense and still does: Look Kimi ((Raikonen) f1 nickname for me) I was in because I was stupid enough to trust people who don't carry any moral or even f....honor to not snitch. but If not lost couple years and he went to Sweden where his sister is!
Said: Listen here at one point there was like a lot of goods or drugs that no one wanted to buy...and he said that cops were only fixated on cocaine at the time so
he was like 16 in 95 and he was with older folks that organized a lot of parties so the money can start doing it's thing fund campaigns and other.
And if he didn't went to prison for what he did I drew a conclusion of a bussines model, a part of it. Drugs were he said "very interesting thing to do inside or pharmaceuticals only inside older people who are fathers threw the stigma as they see what world is especially guys with PTSD from war. Some of the found cure or a releif by bein inside and trying different types because of addiional stres...
every prison is different but pharmaceuticals were becoming standard.
he gave me a lot to think later!

So Op I hope you got one normal of the stupid no need to name the proffesion in this case as to sugestions how to not be stupid drug dealer well maybe they will read and be quality over quantity and educational material wikipedia, couple erowid and with that trend trackin by reading most popular forums and such.

Again sorry I wait for someone so I'm killing time here as this place gives me a bit motivation.
peace and love you all and sober or it always could be more or better.

Last edited:
A pain management doctor? Ha! Good luck with that. They don’t prescribe opiates anymore and they will give you side-eye just for asking for Lyrica. Ask me how I know…
Lol True.
I wouldn't even bother with a pain management doctor now a days anyway. Especially with Suboxone on my record.

I went to the pharmacy the other day to figure out why they keep giving me the wrong amount of buprenorphine (they've been giving it to me in sets of 3's instead of the whole bottle) and this old fat white man jumped over & started acting like I was trying to fill it early. The pharmacist stuck up for me thankfully & the dude shut up & walked away. I said out loud to the pharmacist "I don't know of anyone who'd WANT to fill buprenorphine early". lol The pharmacist was a trans woman & I'm sure she deals with levels of judgement daily that I couldn't even imagine, so I could tell she sympathized with me.

My old H dealer was a gangbanger from Chicago. Cool dude, but he made the mistake of shooting & killing some one in 2019. And after he went to prison, all of his friends scattered & I eventually had to move. So I couldn't find heroin again after that. I also use to get tramadol/pain pills from my mom every month for 10+ years, but she also passed away in 2021 (I'm sure you know all about this xtcgrrl). So I was set for a number of years, always knew I'd have heroin, tramadol, various other pain pills & subs on hand every month. Some times I'd switch them up, some times I'd mix them together. It was a hell of a lot more enjoyable than just living on buprenorphine like I am now.

I'm on gabapentin for pain, but if I use it more than one day in a row, it doesn't really do jack shit.

It also ticks me off that mono-buprenorphine pills (aka subutex) has been stigmatized for so long. Cause every single Suboxone generic contains that damn lemon-lime flavoring & citric acid & blah blah. I think it's starting to fuck with my teeth & mucus membranes. Yet regular generic subutex is just straight medicine with a little filler. Why do they feel the need to put flavorings in all the Suboxone generics? These are adults taking these meds. I don't need my meds to be "flavored". Buprenorphine barely has any taste anyway, so wtf. It's like they purposely wanna ruin people's teeth at this point. And doctors have been convinced that regular mono-buprenorphine is some how "more abusable", which isn't even true.

Last edited:
Thank you for this. I’ve gotten some very nasty PMs on Reddit. This is why I left the r/Parenting subreddit, it was just too toxic. Even kratom is considered a “drug.” Look - I’m in so much pain on a daily basis that the amount of kratom needed to get me high would just give me the wobbles and make me vomit. When you are genuinely in pain, taking pain meds doesn’t make you high. It makes you feel normal, functional. I do not use kratom to get high. I use the minimum necessary to make me functional that day. No sense in jacking up my tolerance when I may have a day I feel even worse, and need more than usual.

Sorry for rambling. Anyway, my point was, people are judgmental all over. It’s refreshing to see a clear-eyed take like this. Thank you for your acceptance.
Call me crazy, but if I had kids, I think I would NEED to be medicated, at least some times, in order to be the productive parent I need to be.

No judgement here. Only acceptance & love, my friend!

Everyone in the world uses something, whether they care to admit it or not.

If some one said "I get shit faced wasted on booze on the weekends while my kids aren't home", nobody would even bat an eye. But it's pure hypocrisy.
Even the purest of the puritanical are "addicted" or dependent on something, whether it's sugar, gambling, sex or even their own ego.

I mostly buy my drugs online these days because the local open air market feels too risky (I have teenage daughters, I CANNOT get in trouble) and I’ve found a few reliable, professional vendors on telegram. There are scammers, of course, as there are everywhere. But I’m also in a group where they EXPOSE these scammers, and vouch for the ones that are legit. The way they mail them out is INCREDIBLY discreet; the stealth is unreal. I test everything I buy, of course, and I’ve generally found these products to be pretty good!

Inb4 someone makes a snarky comment about how a mom of teenagers should not be doing drugs. I do them mainly on the weekends when the kids are at their dads. My partner and I live together and the kids are still at my mom’s for the moment but only until we find housing that has space for us all. So I am NEVER high around the kids, nor do I store any drugs there. Besides which, my life is my own, please focus on YOURS and keep your comments to yourself, thank you ☺️
Where I'm from the cops don't care what's going on. Drugs sold in the open and the reason the police won't say anything is because the dealers are black. The mayor told the chief of police to stand down when he was selected. The next day the chief resigned. Now they got a woke chief who be down for the brothers on the corner making tat cheddar. But if your white the cops will follow and run the plate. I know but I'm legal too.
If I stood on the block selling even weed the cops would want their cut. They get it from the boons and tries to get it from me back in the day but I moved away.
Online I've always been iffy about on tor mostly. It's so many steps to make a deal.

A pain management doctor? Ha! Good luck with that. They don’t prescribe opiates anymore and they will give you side-eye just for asking for Lyrica. Ask me how I know…
Maybe Telegramed from the Hindu kush mountains or grow your own poppy?

Because 90% street dealers are in over their head. Not everyone, but often they are hooked themselves and haven't slept in a week.

Sometimes they get robbed or shorted from their guy. They either commit robbery to even out or rip off the customers. But one thing they don't do is take a Loss.

My first 3 coke guys were all like this. One sold stuff that was soooo cut up the joke was you could just add water and it would rock itself up. But he had lean, xos, Xanax, large amounts of bud. So sometimes you just bought his shitty coke to appease him keep him as a source.

Most of them are mentally unhealthy and have been for a long long time. It's all they know is "the game" "the hustle". Ripping you off is a way to hit that daily quota of xxx$ a day. One thing I noticed over my earlier years is unfortunately all the good dealers get locked up.

Those really trustworthy calm business oriented dealers are the first ones to get picked up by law enforcement. So what your left with is a wash of terrible middlemen who aren't afraid to cut deals with law enforcement when they get busted so they're allowed to walk a lot of times on lesser charges.

And that's just the drug world. In general. You staying at long enough you'll lose it too.

I think somebody else on a different post was complaining about why dealers always take so long to get to you. It's because when I'm on my way out to you 15 other people hit me up. Then I got to look over my shoulder from law enforcement. Then I got to look over my shoulder for jackers.

Then I got to worry if you're not setting me up. It weighs on you mentally. It's not fun it's not glamorous and honestly it's not even easy money. I've made way more money just being a good boy going to my job everyday with benefits. It's not a fun way of life being a dealer. I think a lot of them pretend that it's something they're good at and then they catch a record and it limits what they can do the rest of their life.

Hell there was a bunch of times I didn't want to sell but if I didn't do it none other s*** was coming through so I had to literally drive my ass to another city get an amount and then go back. Just because nobody else was f****** doing it. I don't want to pick up a thousand Xanax. I just need like 50.

But I ain't trying to wait 4 weeks for somebody else to do it. A lot of them get stuck. And like I said the good ones are doing 25 to life.

Where I live, the successful coke and weed dealers who sells for high middle class to low middle class neighbourhoods along with those focused on the poorest areas are pretty smart and they are basically a company with a "CEO", manager, client assistance... And they their clients are based on network. They are very professional.
Even canva designed logos and announces they use for the clients for marketing combined with an after sales service lol.

Edit: However this more focused on those who are privileged. The poor areas is on the streets with guns, a whole system and hierarchy too (childs usually get information if someone new arrived in the neighborhood, there is someone to warn the police arrival...). This neighbourhoods are governed by the drug lord and is a kind of state with their laws, services...)

Last edited:
Where I live, the successful coke and weed dealers who sells for high middle class to low middle class neighbourhoods along with those focused on the poorest areas are pretty smart and they are basically a company with a "CEO", manager, client assistance... And they their clients are based on network. They are very professional.
Even canva designed logos and announces they use for the clients for marketing combined with an after sales service lol.

Edit: However this more focused on those who are privileged. The poor areas is on the streets with guns, a whole system and hierarchy too (childs usually get information if someone new arrived in the neighborhood, there is someone to warn the police arrival...). This neighbourhoods are governed by the drug lord and is a kind of state with their laws, services...)
Just one extra information: some "employers" works on prison with clandestine cellphones. Sometimes even the CEO commands the business from prison. That is one of the reasons why extinct all the branches of a "company" is hard (which is one of the reasons why I think the war of drugs in my country is a bad strategy to deal with the traffic, however I can be wrong)

Your not meeting what I'd call real dealers just users and half assed middlemen. You'll know it when you meet a real 1 trust me. They don't want new clients either so good luck unless yall hit it off.

I don't fuck with any non sense. Iv burned solid connects over simple principles, becomes disrespectful after it happens continuously and I'm not the friendly type once I'm aggravated.

It's not like it use to be. Things have changed drastically just in my time.

Last edited:
I find this the most peculiar thing ever.

People sell drugs to make money, or you would think, because serving the man you'll have no soul and no money, and everybody has bills and kids. Logical to have a side hustle, unless you're a goody two shoes who likes suffering at a 9-5 to have nothing. I've busted ass so i know.

So obviously theres great motivation to say, sell a gram of yayo for $50, or drugs in general and thats just one g, and all they gotta do pickup and hand over an object.

What i don't get is the conduct of 99.9% of dealers. Shorting, cutting, trying to one up... somebody explain to me why its more motivating to act deceptive and fuck us both up rather than be respectful, answer all times and perma have shit so you can make 20x these rat dealers.

Or cocaine, thats the worst. They always cut it as if they cannot form a business model where they profit hard selling real shit. Imagine snorting plant leaf extract... only.

Or what you bought last time that was good and is purported to be the same batch when you reup, but it's 40% less potency.

This is beyond annoying. I really do thinj in just gonna go take my money back and more. There is literallt *zero* motivation for this shit, unless you just like to lie.

Anyone got their own conclusion on that?
Yuuup.... Same conclusion I've reached as well.. it's like I've had good shit here n there but mostly it's what I like to refer to as INSTANT dissatisfaction lmfao 🤣
Yeah it sucks tho I feel ya...