• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Who's stealing my weed.

That's the thing, though-- a thief doesn't deserve to win.

If they do end up winning then fair play, I'm not gonna hate them for being good at what they do but I will hate myself for not being vigilant.

But straight the fuck up, I may be disillusioned in this belief and I'm well aware that it doesn't reflect the reality of the times that we live in, but I 100% do not agree, or believe in, or am with the shit when a person or entity or corporation skirts the lines of morality in an effort to put themselves in a position where they don't have to.

If you want to build a persona or empire of good intentions, you can't build that empire on a foundation of moral bankruptcy.

This..

But OP you gotta realize you kinda had this coming by replanting in the same spot after having some stolen last year. Guaranteed it’s the same people.

Noticing trimmed plants should be easy enough, if it’s an animal they’ll usually leave more torn/jagged edges as they bite.

Is the grow legal? That would majorly affect how I play this one out. Having a flood light setup on movement would be good too if it’s legal.

-GC
It's 100% legal.
I don't plant them my sister did. I can get hydro very well but outdoor I kill everything I touch. I agree it's my fault I told her to plant them in the middle of the back yard because it would of been so much better then where she put them.
We have flood lights but not in the grow. I was worried the lights would draw attention to the plants. Plus my sister has a dog. We have cameras but they have issues at time and yea. It's a stupid situation where it's just my older brother is jelly and all signs point to him. He probably reading this as he showed me this website so long ago lol.
Anyways I'm just going to give my sister 500 bucks when this is over. I feel sorry for her or was my kinda my idea to start with and I feel guilty I got her to put all this work in and I never thought of a thief living here.. next this could happen.

But I'm the only sober at home. So I'm thinking clearly and to me there no cheap way out of this beside in my mind giving up now and putting money aside as a reward for her trying her best. She's 30 I'm 39 brothers 42. He lamest duck of all of us.