• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's a famous bag head then?... I start with Martin Pellow, livin in a world.....

Gotta love how some dick heads come in a thread where many non-using people are posting for fun and interest & pass their personal narrow minded opinion on heroin. Thought narrowing you say? Oh wait...

abaco-fishing.jpg

Yeah totally, because my narrow minded opinion has clearly left me blinded to the numinous benefits of recreational use of heroin as opposed to the thin sliver potential adverse effects. All those poor cunts in the bluelight Shrine and my cousin were cleary just doing it wrong.

All those poor cunts in the bluelight Shrine and my cousin were cleary just doing it wrong.

Well if they died, clearly.

Not so long ago you were posting about your 300ml bottle of morphine. I'm struggling not to call you a hypocrite.

Well if they died, clearly.

Not so long ago you were posting about your 300ml bottle of morphine. I'm struggling not to call you a hypocrite.

I still have that actually. A few goes on it has pretty much cemented in my mind that cons > pros when it comes opiates. I don't see how that makes me a hypocrite for expressing my opinion that opiate addiction seems like a horrible shitty thing to have to live with?

Your post was criticising heroin & heroin users, not lamenting addiction. Send me the remainder of the bottle & we'll say no more on the subject.

Has Miles Davis been mentioned - I <3 Miles and William Burrough, Naked Lunch is my No:1 all time fav story / film %)

Your post was criticising heroin & heroin users, not lamenting addiction. Send me the remainder of the bottle & we'll say no more on the subject.

Nah, I was mainly on about addicts, hence the use of "smack head". But to be honest, personally speaking, strong opiates don't really pass for me on the drug seesaw of pros vs cons. Maybe it's becuase i've never injected? But pleasure wise if I'm doing something that has a pretty good chance of going tits up further down the road, I want to at least feel like a god for a few hours when I'm on it.

The best thing about this thread is the amount of names getting mentioned twice... I wonder why that is haha

brilliant, but you stopped playing the game.

Will Self

and 33 times per second, it's something to do, it's stopping us doing crap