• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

I thought it was the rest of kim kardashian.

I always think 'kim cardassian' after the ugly, greyskinned, warty warmongering noxious snobby cunts on star trek.

Not sure if very safe seeing the recent status upgrade put ivanka is pretty darn cute...

Theresa May - I think the thread is about who you want to fuck not who is fucking us?

Haha YES!

Anyway, this thread desperately needs more manly specimens in it, so:

ryangosling_2.jpg

o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-BOXING-TATTOO-facebook.jpg
(Who also happens to be Prime Minister of Canada 8) )

IDRIS_ELBA___SUPER_1012362j.jpg

matthew-mcconaughey.jpg

1c6789505b1b3cb30dd2a0b047dde2c4.png

Now the balance is right ;)

Yes to all of that pagey. Indeed fine specimens of the opposite sex. Im gonna go back to not being in this thread once more.

The entire rest of bluelight votes not:p

And whilst yes your white, and a woman, you sure as SHIT aren't boring. Not in the slightest, not a boring bone in your body.
I reckon your quirkiness is quite delightful:)

To her royal sadieness departing from the thread. She should be tied to a pedestal being erected in her honour and admired with a big smile at her wuvvlyness:) Of course given when she needs it, a screen to piss and shit modestly as she desires, if a screen be wanted, and OF COURSE, brought the most delectable treats of the comestible kind and the psychotropic substance kind, and make it a pedestal with a bed upon it and plexiglass surroundings with air conditioning and a heater to make sure she is as cool (well you are cool no matter what, of course my dearie:)) as she desires, but never allowed to leave the admiration-pedestal on penalty of being squishified ^_^ *Squishifies for being a naughty bunny*

I'll fuck Limpit so that Sadie can leg it while he's distracted. (Only kidding LC)