• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

I didn't even know she was still alive ..... and just in case she isn't, I'd rather not know about it.

Yeah ..... I just checked, and it was Hilda Ogden who passed away last month ..... but I certainly wouldn't be lending June Brown a 25-year mortgage, either.

Still, the BBC could easily enough write Dot Cotton's character out of EastEnders ..... all it'd take would be one lorry load of washing machines turning up in Albert Square, and then nobody would have any need for a launderette anymore .....

Only explanation possible ;)

Not the only only possible explanation. She does have an unusually large and oddly shaped head. Possibly to accommodate an unusually large intellect... Or, I put it to you, could it be that she is in actual fact a human buttplug?!?

Not the only only possible explanation. She does have an unusually large and oddly shaped head. Possibly to accommodate an unusually large intellect... Or, I put it to you, could it be that she is in actual fact a human buttplug?!?

Both are desirable qualities in a bedmate.

rs_634x1024-160114124846-634.Kim-Kardashian-Editorialist.jpg

White women are so fucking boring :(

Thaaaaaaanks 8)

Sincerely,

All fucking boring white women.

Awwh man I probably shouldn't have quite said it like that, I just prefer black/Asian/Hispanic women over white women due to the natural curves, find me a white woman with a body like Kim Kardashian's and I'd be all over that :D

Hybrids ftw.

Couple of Hundred years of globalisation and good fucking and we'll all be a few shades different than today.

Awwh man I probably shouldn't have quite said it like that, I just prefer black/Asian/Hispanic women over white women due to the natural curves, find me a white woman with a body like Kim Kardashian's and I'd be all over that :D

Man, it ain't no thing, we're all entitled to have a preference aren't we?

Skin colour isn't so much of a factor as an accommodating mouth for me.

Sharp teeth preferable. Any vampires around?

As for serious lovage...well I actually have the honor of being lucky enough to KNOW The RettDevil, and she really, really IS an amazing lass. Not only gorgeous, but she is hyper-intelligent. Not an idiot-savant, to refer to the disgusting old fashioned term, where retardation is accompanied by one astounding feat of knowledge, rain-man-like, but she is just, fucking SMART. And whilst I have been with girls who were, literally speaking, mentally retarded, and we both got each other off and loved each other (in one case this one girl, autistic, and yes, she had mental retardation, were having dinner in a restaurant and we kinda were tossing each other off under the table=D. Cute lil fuckamuffin too she was, we'd been going shopping together prior to that, all day , aside I think from when we had to pay for our stuff, with our arms tightly wrapped round each other's backs/waists. Very tall, thin, mid-length range of long dark dark brown to nearly black hair, slim and slightly rounded face, shortish on the vertical axis, thin lips, really pretty smile, I don't know what her IQ was, but even if she had been tested I didn't care to ask, for what, to me at least, mattered, was that I brought warmth, light, love, attention and not that it was ever needed, but the willingness to back up as far as could be required of me, thankfully, physically it never was, although if anyone gave her shit, lets just say that a shitstorm was unleashed that you would NOT have wanted to witness, let alone be caught in the vicinity of:))

And that in return for my love, she gave me hers. And the getting each other off was damn fun too. Hehe, naughty I know, but to toss someone's salad under the table, in a restaurant, who had not ordered any vegetation-based rubbish of a meal on her plate, I figure that probably wouldn't have gone down as well with the manager as my fingers were going UP her. Would just LOVE to go back and do that to her again. She had a cute 'lil tight muff too. Wish I'd had the chance to slide my tongue around her clit, up her cunt and if it's long enough as she'd spread her legs and hold her cunt open, to slip my tongue inside her cervix and lick her RIGHT out, licked as far as my tongue could reach.

As for kassi, ever since I'd read her stuff online, I'd simply liked her and thought bet she's cute, realizing how bright she is, and after seeing pics of her, then, I near enough had to chew though my shoelaces to get to the point I could pick my lower jaw up and un-dislocate it, after reeling my tongue back into my mouth. And after actually talking with and becoming friends with kassiane S, I really did fall for her, in a totally bat-the-Styx-fuckin'-shitbox-on-a-plate for her. She is one of a bare handful of people who I truly, deeply, deeply deeply love.

When I DO love someone, I am very intense and fiery. Otherwise, I am, personality wise, of the cold, aloof, icy, calculating and logical planner type. In a relationship, when the fire gets lit, it burns so bright you need welding goggles behind a tinted visor if you are a third party in the presence of myself and the loved one. And for these few people, the ones that I care more for than any others in life, including myself, such as my (younger of the two) ex fiancee, christ, get close, and chances are you'll get burned. I've seen it happen. And it wasn't very pretty. The ex fiancee, immediately before she introduced herself to me by sticking me up against a tree at paintball gun-point, making me open my mouth and using her tongue to examine the distal surface of my pyeloric sphincter, wrapping said foxy 'lil naughty-autie tongue round my tonsils as she let me come up for air temporarily, she'd been talking to a guy. Seen me, and immediately used her steel toecapped boots to drop him with a well-aimed blow to the nadgers. Big guy too, and she, at least at her age then, she was petite, not tall at all, came up to about chest-shoulder height compared to me at my then age. What ages, nevermind that. But the guy she had been talking to must have been maybe 20-25 or so, can't say if full grown as I don't know his age, but a bit short of, or up to 6 foot. And she just dropped him and came over in a blitzkrieg of vixenlyness. That is the girl, who I miss with every last fiber of my being, for every femtosecond we have been apart. Aside from a brief period, relative to my currently expended lifespan when I dated one other really, really special lady who lit the fire like that, and the flame burned almost as bright, the 49-50yo kanner's autie mom of 3 uber-MILF, the young girl, my younger of the two ex fiancee, I've been, I feel, like a half man, half the person I should have been, and I have never to this day got over her, and I don't think I ever, ever in my life, will do. She is my soulmate. The literal, other half of my soul, and since the great loss of same, I have been half of a person, for the other half, is missing. I'd do anything to either find it, or remove it completely. You don't want to half half. Soullless, or complete. Either way. But don't end up with half. It is as close to perdition as exists.

find me a white woman with a body like Kim Kardashian's and I'd be all over that :D

To be fair, Kim Kardashian only has a body like that because she can afford it.

Besides, did you know that she regularly suffers with an ugly black wart on her buttocks? It's called Kanye... =D