• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

I literally just worked out what BBW stands for.

My initial inclination was an interracial threesome, but that didn't make much sense in the previous context you were posting in.

I literally just worked out what BBW stands for.

My initial inclination was an interracial threesome, but that didn't make much sense in the previous context you were posting in.

Ha, I never even considered that option...

I always assumed the acronym stood for 'Big Buxom Wench', but it seems that the 'official' (and slightly more politically correct) version is 'Big Beautiful Woman'.

Well, that's what I was expecting (and secretly hoping for) to be honest, as he gets to lure a young girl into a secluded cottage in the middle of nowhere where he's already had his evil way with the mature bitch that lives there, proceeds to seduce the girl with promises of 'eating' her with his big mouth, then gets a good fucking from the woodsman with the big chopper.

But hey, I'll be anyone you want me to be, baby ;)

But its a womans duty to cripple herself in ridiculously impractical shoes for men's sexual gratification, innit? ;)
Innit just .....

The steep angle of high-heeled shoes tenses up the muscles in the legs, creating a distinctive curve, and also reduces the front-to-back distance of the area of contact with the floor. Since in order to remain in static equilibrium, the centre of mass must be somewhere directly above the area of floor contained between the points of contact, it is necessary to adjust the position of one's centre of mass by sticking one's behind out. Alternatively, one must maintain a dynamic equilibrium by continuous repositioning of the feet in the effort to contain the point directly beneath the centre of mass. The non-negligible mass of the legs imposes an underdamped negative feedback loop, requiring several cycles of tottering about in order to return to an upright position.

So the next time you see a woman in high heels, just remember: That's physics.

Innit just .....

The steep angle of high-heeled shoes tenses up the muscles in the legs, creating a distinctive curve, and also reduces the front-to-back distance of the area of contact with the floor. Since in order to remain in static equilibrium, the centre of mass must be somewhere directly above the area of floor contained between the points of contact, it is necessary to adjust the position of one's centre of mass by sticking one's behind out. Alternatively, one must maintain a dynamic equilibrium by continuous repositioning of the feet in the effort to contain the point directly beneath the centre of mass. The non-negligible mass of the legs imposes an underdamped negative feedback loop, requiring several cycles of tottering about in order to return to an upright position.

So the next time you see a woman in high heels, just remember: That's physics.

Exactly. Us blokes know our shit when it comes to making birds look fit. ;)

I was thinking of dropping through UK for a few nights en-route back down undah

Where's the best place to go out and find a cute pommie lass for a droog-fuelled hotel room fuck sess?

If I really like her, she can cum with me ;)

I was thinking of dropping through UK for a few nights en-route back down undah

Where's the best place to go out and find a cute pommie lass for a droog-fuelled hotel room fuck sess?

If I really like her, she can cum with me ;)

Well, there's this fuckin babe called Spadesmum, she's a real goer mate - and she's got no teeth ;)