• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

If that were to happen to several men of ambiguous sexuality, would it be called 'synchronised bi-cycles?' ;)
Not sure.

I suppose the best chance of finding out would be in a group of students ..... But then they'd be synchronised uni-cycles .....

Have you seen those shoes she wears, though? With heels like that, I don't think her toes would be in any fit state to suck .....

I was trying to explain the merits of toe sucking to somebody last night and they just didn't understand. Very disappointing!

Have you seen those shoes she wears, though? With heels like that, I don't think her toes would be in any fit state to suck .....

But its a womans duty to cripple herself in ridiculously impractical shoes for men's sexual gratification, innit? ;)

I've sucked as many toes as I have licked assholes.

Not speaking metaphorically.

Feet are fuckin horrible man - i'd rather suck oozing arse grapes than toes. Some of you lot are just weird...

(However, a neatly manicured big toe does make quite an effective buttplug ;) )

I would suck Nellies toes...or even better..get Kate Moss to do it for me :)

Steal? Snorting it off her tits more like.
Better go check with my lawyers Dewey, Cheetham and Howe, in case you owe me royalties for using my patented method for "Inhalation of stimulants from the naked body of a sexual partner during acts of extreme depravity".

Mind, you'd get a lot less cocaine off Kate Moss's breasts than Sunetra Sarker's stomach .....