• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meetups Who would be interested in an EADD chat on Session/Telegram? It's been a while.

Might be different to what you want, as what you want may be less 'bluelight' official - but we do have a Bluelight Telegram channel. BLUA applies. You are all of course welcome to join it!

Yeah thats dead. The other ones are much better it's just impossible to get enough people added because you have to ask @Tranced and then he forgets lol.

We have had some ppl join and ask drug related questions or just chat. We also have had PsyAI which is a harm reduction chatbot added to the channel which you can all try out. We hope to improve its reach and activity over time.

Yeah thats dead. The other ones are much better it's just impossible to get enough people added because you have to ask @Tranced and then he forgets lol.
I’d be happy to hear any advice on best ways to enliven the channel.

Apart from just promoting it more which we will be doing soon via Bluelight’s rebrand (the Telegram channel will be linked to more prominently via the new Bluelight website which will be launched - in about a week !).

(PS FYI the forum will of course still be here but will have a brand refresh and when anyone goes direct to Bluelight.org they will see a refreshed front page - with clear links back to the forum)

If.yoi gow it works I'll give it a whirl. Could use some new group chats. First person to wind me up gets the fat end of a a Buckie bottle in the pus tho. No animosity like, sometimes I just like to be sbbretkmmmmmmmmmmm5jaaaayyyyeeeeeeee!!!!

Know what I mean*,,,,,????¿?____☺️☺️☺️💮🤢🤢🤢nm

There's a lot of deleted members in there.
Removed the deleted members now.

If you are interested in checking out the AI bot that we will be using in more of our communities over the coming year (we chose this one after a lot of testing!), you can try it out in the Telegram group. Join and then ask it questions with the command '/ask' :)

And you can also preview some of our new branding which will be rolled out here over the coming week!

Removed the deleted members now.

If you are interested in checking out the AI bot that we will be using in more of our communities over the coming year (we chose this one after a lot of testing!), you can try it out in the Telegram group. Join and then ask it questions with the command '/ask' :)
You removed 28 people.

As you've gathered I've been test riding that AI bitch.

Also who is the admin A of bl? Arral?

I'll be doing a tits or gtfo then.

I’d be happy to hear any advice on best ways to enliven the channel.

Apart from just promoting it more which we will be doing soon via Bluelight’s rebrand (the Telegram channel will be linked to more prominently via the new Bluelight website which will be launched - in about a week !).

(PS FYI the forum will of course still be here but will have a brand refresh and when anyone goes direct to Bluelight.org they will see a refreshed front page - with clear links back to the forum)
In short neigh on impossible.

You're dealing with a new tik-tok generation who doesn't like to get off their pickle and if they do let alone research it online.

In short neigh on impossible.

You're dealing with a new tik-tok generation who doesn't like to get off their pickle and if they do let alone research it online.
It’s tricky with TikTok and their algorithms. Though I do know some ppl who have managed to get drug content out there without being banned.

@Electrum1 @Mrkrinkle @Psychlone Jack @Treacle @Metamorpheus @amnesiaseizure @LoginNotSecure @chinup @Tranced anyone else wants added let myself or Tranced know. Those are the current group members so far.
I'm not interested in joining right now, but figured you guys can maybe make something out of this depending on the sizes of your accounts

the company is launching its ad platform next month, allowing channel owners to receive financial rewards. The company will pay out rewards using toncoin on the TON blockchain. Channel owners will start receiving 50% of all revenue that the company makes from displaying ads in their channels

I suggest degoogling your phone, and can help anyone who wants to do that. I certainly suggest disabling pushnotifications. And always use VPN, protonvpn offer a free verison.

I'm not from Europe but I would LOVE a write up on this some time if you're actually interested. This would be awesome if it's not an inconvenience. Unless you were offering individual tech support which is actually even more awesome but isn't exactly what I need.