• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meetups Who would be interested in an EADD chat on Session/Telegram? It's been a while.

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
I think a session/telegram chat on EADD would help connect us all a bit more, maybe revive EADD.

Session requires no phone number, is anonymous and routed through the tor network - no tor browser required, no number, no spying.

Telegram is great but groups are not encrypted so it will be plain text and googles firebase push notifications have been compromised long ago and send data to three letters. Thankfully you can turn them off on telegram.

On session if you put it on "slow mode" you will not recieve push notifications, or you can use microg which sends fake data (push notifications access and collate your contacts and allsorts).

I suggest degoogling your phone, and can help anyone who wants to do that. I certainly suggest disabling pushnotifications. And always use VPN, protonvpn offer a free verison.

But whatever, let's start a chat group.

This is the link to download session - works on windows, android, mac, linux, everything

I also reccomend telegram foss off f-droid, the open source alternative app store. it removes a lot of google shit:

I also reccomend f-droid for getting these things:

Links to normal telegram:

https://desktop.telegram.org/ - for linux and windows

for macos:

I'm on there

05d3301f31f8ddf9cea1e08f48948d4addb01f29c5912892d7050de07fed0e8118

As Marko

How is a group chat (potentially taking posts off the subforum), going to revive said subforum?

I've got no skin in the game either way, just pondering the logic

Oh, yeah. I remember you, now. I also don't see how a group chat is going to revive the forum, personally. I may jump on, though.

Last edited:
Might be different to what you want, as what you want may be less 'bluelight' official - but we do have a Bluelight Telegram channel. BLUA applies. You are all of course welcome to join it!