• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who on BL is a proud plugger?

Johnboy I would look at you differently if I knew you plugged pills, in the same way if you were using them intraveinously
wat exactly does "looking at someone differently" mean?? does looking at somebody differently imply that you "look ing negatively upon people who do". I don't know. That's what i'm "attacking" you on riki and the bit that you deleted earlier today
smile.gif
Peace
rc1n
P.S Nice editing job
wink.gif

Ok the purpose of this thread is to ask people who condone plug and/or do plug to come forward and state so. Those of you who do not appreciate plugging…. Are not asked to come forward. Every bloke and his pinky finger know that there are many people who will be childish, abusive, or just negative *ahahahahhem* when the discussion of plugging comes up. This thread is not for you people. Everyone already knows you exist and the real reasons behind your disapproval for plugging… it’s just that no-one (anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong here) wants to hear it… or read it… again. mk?
Can I move this to social? (there’s not really any info here - it's just a social type discussion)
Temptress check out the current thread on plugging info here.

Oh and I condone plugging... unless the person doing it doesn't want to be doing it.
I have never plugged. Due to not wanting to plug whilst out, and the fact that I don't usually eat pills till late in the night (morning)... when I'm already out.
Sometime tho.

I agree with entropope above.
I have done it also; although dont readily admit it; not sure y, but i guess its coz i have to live with similar stigmas anyway without bringing plugging pills into the equation.
And to dispel a myth. Provide u do the obvious thing prior to this exercise it is almost always never messy.
And while comparing this to snorting and stuff. Don't forget what some cocaine addicts who have blown there nasal membranes to bits need to do to get high. Thats right, still bending over, its just no longer over a railed line on a mirror.
smile.gif

This does prob belong in social.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 29 January 2001).]