• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who on BL is a proud plugger?

Hell, i stick my fingers up my ass even when I'm not plugging a pill.
Did i say that out loud?

No i dont support it..
Personally i think i could spare an extra $35 rather than having to face the indignity of sticking my finger up my bottom...
admitedly each to their own.
Anyway does anyone else feel that this thread was just a blatant attempt at shit stirring ( no pun intended i swear! ).

JB - I don't think less of you now I know you support plugging... However I did think less of you when I found out you watched Buffy every night!

JB - Don't think less of you for plugging... However I did think less of you when I found out you watch buffy every night!

Greenalien - Its only seedy to stick your finger up your ass because society says so? I dont think so buddy! I think on a very instinctive level people choose not to stick things up their ass unless they have a good reason (ie as someone said the male G-spot, or to plug a pill). I mean think about this - would you still plug if it had exactly the same effect as ingesting it?
and no, for medicinal purposes I think its fine to administer anally if thats how it has to be done, if you read my post again, you'll see im talking about the recreational preference to stick things up your ass.
Just because society wide the general consensus is to administer drugs orally, it doesnt mean that its only BECAUSE society says so that people do it. But yes I agree with you that plugging should NOT be judged on terms of how societally acceptable it is , what im saying is that it should be judged as a personal thing.
when i said 'what the hell for', it was in reference to why people use plugging as a status symbol, not why do people plug.
I think probably that everyone should try it once, to see if it floats their boat. But dont start calling me a nark or a sheep just because i choose not to plug! Plugging elitism is just as bad as plugaphobes.

Greenalien - Its only seedy to stick your finger up your ass because society says so? I dont think so buddy! I think on a very instinctive level people choose not to stick things up their ass unless they have a good reason (ie as someone said the male G-spot, or to plug a pill). I mean think about this - would you still plug if it had exactly the same effect as ingesting it?
and no, for medicinal purposes I think its fine to administer anally if thats how it has to be done, if you read my post again, you'll see im talking about the recreational preference to stick things up your ass.
Just because society wide the general consensus is to administer drugs orally, it doesnt mean that its only BECAUSE society says so that people do it. But yes I agree with you that plugging should NOT be judged on terms of how societally acceptable it is , what im saying is that it should be judged as a personal thing.
when i said 'what the hell for', it was in reference to why people use plugging as a status symbol, not why do people plug.
I think probably that everyone should try it once, to see if it floats their boat. But dont start calling me a nark or a sheep just because i choose not to plug! Plugging elitism is just as bad as plugaphobes.

Mr Nice Guy, this thread wasn't an attempt at 'shit stirring'... yes nice pun
biggrin.gif

(Bitch!)hehe Jks
wink.gif

No, I don't feel that it is some elite status, I just merely wanted a simple response as to who does it, and is not ashamed of it.
Thats all!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, thanks all for the huge response!

I don't agree with everyone on this thread who's saying they won't plug cos it's like injecting (did i spell that right??), how many of you have snorted speed/meth/ice whatever becos it's more effective and feels alot better than having to taste it and swallow it (my personal opinion)?? It's screwing up the membranes in your nose so why don't you just buy more, dump it in a tally ho and bomb away?? Isn't snorting going too far cos it's damagin your body?? but it's more effective. Plugging is the same thing (longer + more intense peak without the damage to your body, you're not going to become incontinent through plugging
smile.gif
) it's a flawed argument to hide close mindedness and hypocisy.
If you're not taking ridiculously large ammounts, "hurting" yourself and risking addiction then go ahead and do it whatever way you want, its all the same
smile.gif
I know macht personally and i KNOW he's not using plugging as a status symbol. Does it make him sound "cooler" cos he sticks stuff up his arse?? That doesn't make sense to me. I think if someone like to use big, complicated words and english when they don't normally use them, then they're doing it to seem alot more intelligent than they actually are
smile.gif
I rekkin the objective of this post ( i have determined this by invading Macht's head and seeing what he's thinking, very interesting stuff here
wink.gif
, actually i just asked him) is to see how many people do it, not to state the benefits of it or to convert other to plugging.
I don't plug, but i'd really like to try it one day.
Peace
rc1n
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 27 January 2001).]

if you originally read what I said, then you have nothing to complain about...
someone else tried to reverse their own angst towards the subject onto me...
have a nice little read again

I dont have anything against plugging and I'm not sure where anyone was trying to say they were elite by doing it. The whole thing seems like a silly little argument to me.
One thing I will say is DONT try ocular ingestion.
wink.gif
If you have powder on your finger dont rub your eye! A friend of mine accidently did it and although the experience was quite intense he kept complaining about how f@*king sore his eye was for ages.
------------------
Have fun - Play safe

so, how far up would you have to place one to ensure the pill isn't accidently ejected - or something?
sorry if this is a dense question.

Ahh commuter I heard you the first time but 5 times? Fark meeeee....
Whatever the reasons for or against we're both saying 'each to his own'. But no-one is being elitist or high-brow by saying they "support" it. No-one's trying to push you to do it. A simple yes or no was all that was asked....That's all. Sheeeesh.
And somebody above made good point about snorting.

If it works for you then do it..though pesonally..my problem is paranoia..
will it come back out? is it up far enuff?
I just dont wanna have to keep wriggling my arse and keep going back to the john t ashuv it up that little bit further when my pill will get me sufficiently rocked and I can boogie all night.
Mind you...curiosity killed the cat....
wink.gif

rikidozan : Some people attach a negative stigma to drug taking as well don't they? It's just something you can't escape. Some people think that lobbing pills or snorting speed or smoking weed is bad and attach a negative stigma to it, what's the difference between attaching a negative stigma to people who plug and attaching a negative stigma to people who take drugs?
If you're opposed to plugging for whatever reason(s) who is anyone to judge people and think less of them for plugging?? Do they have the right to do so?? Is there any difference between what they're doing and what people who are opposed to drug takers for whatever reason(s) do??
And i read your post again, sorry if i didn't read it properly, i was just drawing a comparison between snorting and plugging
smile.gif
rikidozan: Can i ask why you don't like the idea of plugging as well??
Like i said before if you're not punishing your body or risking addiction, go right ahead and do it anyway you want
smile.gif
Peace
rc1n

read my posts again. I never even said what I thought of plugging, and I never said that I looked negatively upon those who do plug. That's their own insecurities about this subject coming out and attacking me, without even rationally looking at what I wrote.
Johnboy jumped on me and drew his own conclusions, and somehow it's all descended from there...

Well, I plugged and I enjoyed it. (that part after the plug bit!)
Half a pill was like a whole, and boy did I have a blast. I've done it since and I would have no problems doing it again, but for convienience reasons, its sometimes out of the question.
Bass out