Who likes Happy Hardcore?

http://soundcloud.com/veslemoy-1/acids-bass-pn

Here's my first mix. It's hardcore! :D I hope you guys like it.

My objective for this mix was to harmonically blend a variety of energetic songs that had a modern sound and others that had an "old skool" feel to them, creating a fun and exciting compilation that many people would like. I started the mix out by having some catchy vocal tracks and worked the mix up to the harder stuff. I brought the mix down a bit toward the end and concluded it with a hard-hitting track, completing the mix with a hard, energetic feel.

I'm listening to & enjoying it. Any reason you didn't put an intro on it?

http://soundcloud.com/veslemoy-1/acids-bass-pn

Here's my first mix. It's hardcore! :D I hope you guys like it.

My objective for this mix was to harmonically blend a variety of energetic songs that had a modern sound and others that had an "old skool" feel to them, creating a fun and exciting compilation that many people would like. I started the mix out by having some catchy vocal tracks and worked the mix up to the harder stuff. I brought the mix down a bit toward the end and concluded it with a hard-hitting track, completing the mix with a hard, energetic feel.

Sounds like some good uk hardcore stuff, scottbrowndougalorgammerish shit, that would be on a bonkers cd. :D

Wow it keeps getting better. Crush the night tell me what you like... I like this mix =D

Who likes happy hardcore?

The Teletubbies. A decade after their rise to stardom, they have fallen prey to those excesses expected of their level of celebrities. Drugs, seemingly random anal sex and compromising "poses" for nudie mags. They have been using hard drugs since the early 2000s such as mirtazapine and paxil. Also, to a lesser extent, softer drugs such as dilaudid, ketamine and rohypnol. They are now quite overweight spending days behind the Telly, where the blue one is known to burp [perhaps semi-melodically, as he has not ben programmed for speech) fron extensive sense of mathstrctrye. They are now regarded as artyrs of fagdom in their home kingdom of Shitty London Courtyard

heres my latest mix guys

http://www.choons.net/index.php?m=mixes&p=view&mix_id=3676

Tracklist

1. Sc@r and Tony Benino – I Feel Nothing
2. Jazakid - 40 Miles
3. Sparky - Right In the Night
4. Haze and Dover - Million Miles
5. Cascada (Breeze & Chris Unknown) - Because the Night
6. Uplift, Sc@r and Marie Louise – Move Ya Body
7. Sc@r – Epiphany
8. Sc@r and Miss Special K – Do You Want More
9. Sc@r and Miss Special K – Bitch Goes Boom
10. Technikore – Hardcore Slut
11. Sc@r – Your Still Mine
12. Uplift and Sc@r - Obsession
13. Al Storm – Skank
14. Impact and Nomad – Utopia
15. Scott Brown (Al Storm and Marc Smith remix) Turn Up the Music
16. Lost Soul – Tentacles of Love
17. Scott Brown (Hyperbass remix) We Became Hardcore
18. Al Twisted and Rob Da Rhythm – The Darkness
19. S3rl – Heres Jonathon

your mix has a pretty epic track list! i might have to check it out haha.

but ya. i love happy hardcore but i definately dig uk hardcore more. some hhc is too cheesy and i can't stand it

I love the Uk Hardcore, been going to Hardcore raves for 8 years now, i dj Harcore, produce hardcore and rave to the Hardcore :)

Keep the scene going boys and girls

sounds legit loveedovee! 8 years! nice. i got a good 6 months goin haha. helpin keep it alive. i'd like to hear some of your productions :D

Is anyone else a fan of happy hardcore? I love this type of rave music, I love how its so fast, and the wonderful vocals in the background. I love how this music makes me soooo happy. The music itself sounds like its magic, especially if your at a rave. Anyone else have an appreciation for happy hardcore music?

-PLUR

I do, live for the Uk hardore, day in out its on, week-in week-in i'm raving to it

Part of my life now, been blasting for 10 years, n still going strong :)

PLUR

sounds legit loveedovee! 8 years! nice. i got a good 6 months goin haha. helpin keep it alive. i'd like to hear some of your productions :D

Course mate, i'll post some over the weekend and let you have a listen.

Yeah 23 years old, been going Uk raves since i was 15, love them mate, the loved-upness, the ppl, the friendlyness, the lights n bassline, the messyness :p

What lifes all about matey :)

Peace

I've been a huge Happy hardcore fan since the late 90's. It's a great genre but I feel all the movers and shakers are really starting to burn out, or rather sell out. Its almost as if they are all making sped up European mainstream dance. Although I enjoy it, it's kind of a played out style. Trancecore, however, has been going some interesting places. All in all I'll still keep listening 'cause nothing gets me like a good Happy Hardcore anthem :D

I still have castles in the sky on my ipod lol

Still kinda like that song, reminds me of my first few times on E. Thats probably the only reason.