• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who is your favorite drug addict(s) and/or user(s) of all time?

Philip K Dick because he probably really was recieving alien transmissions in his head but was so crazy and drugged out no one believed him

From Wikipedia
Dick insisted he was able to think, speak, and read fluent Koine Greek under the influence of Sandoz LSD-25.

davidbowie_iggypop_loureed2jpg.jpg

definitely my three favorite drug addicts of all time.

Arthur Rimbaud

arthur-rimbaud.jpg

La tempête a béni mes éveils maritimes.
Plus léger qu'un bouchon j'ai dansé sur les flots
Qu'on appelle rouleurs éternels de victimes,
Dix nuits, sans regretter l'oeil niais des falots !

he storm made bliss of my sea-borne awakenings.
Lighter than a cork, I danced on the waves
Which men call eternal rollers of victims,
For ten nights, without once missing the foolish eye of the harbor lights!

Arthur Rimbaud

borroughs was a weirdo , he shot his wife in the head by accident in a dumbass accident, he was in the closet, he molested his kids and people said he was possessed by a demon

that is bullshit. yes he shot joan vollmer in a willhelm tell game, but from what i can tell she was the one who initiated it. he was never in the closet, wrote a book called queer about his experience as a homosexual which was wasn't published well into the 80's albeit it was written in the 40's.
he had one child, billy burroughs, who wrote two very worthwhile books called speed and kentucky ham, and he was never molested by burroughs senior. i read into the subject a bit and from what i can tell while living in tangier with his father in his teens he was raped by one of his father's friends/associates/acquaintances. whether burroughs knew anything about it is up for debate.
burroughs was a complicated, fucked up man no doubt, but he was also one of the most unique, gifted and brilliant writers of the last century.
the next time to spew ignorant putrid shit like that do some fucking research beforehand.

Has to be Francis Crick; an LSD user who discovered the double-helix structure of DNA. Shout out to Watson too.

watson-crick1.jpg