• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who is your favorite drug addict(s) and/or user(s) of all time?

NSFW:
bob-dylan-e1306259833944.jpg

BOB

Ozzy_Osbourne_Photo.jpg

2904595283-1.jpg

noltemug.jpg

Nick Nolte

Last edited by a moderator:
I like William S. Burroughs, Junkie was a great book, and Donald Goines, the writer and his life story was great too. Also got to go with Bubs from the Wire and Edgar Allen Poe both representing my home town.

splash_1.jpg

This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can't see how deep it is.
Dennis Rodman

I like William S. Burroughs, Junkie was a great book, and Donald Goines, the writer and his life story was great too. Also got to go with Bubs from the Wire and Edgar Allen Poe both representing my home town.

donald-goines-celebrity-crime-files-7.jpg

Last edited:
john-lilly.jpg

“As I say at the beginning of my workshops, 'Everything I say here is a lie -- bullshit, in other words -- because anything that you put in words is not experience, is not the experiment. It's a representation -- a misrepresentation."

"Our only security is our ability to change."

John Lilly

NSFW:

Bubbles.jpg

No offense, son, but that's some weak-ass thinking. You equivocating like a motherfucker.
BUBBLES

tumblr_m1ocheaXWk1r3rps4o1_500.gif

For us to live any other way was nuts.

cowboy-2-popup.jpg

Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles.

We played a game you couldn't win... to the utmost.

BOB

Al_Pacino_001.jpg

7526_view.jpg

Pretty soon you be feeling all unnecessary.

Willie Red

hahaha, REALLY ALL THESE AMAZING PEOPLE, MINUS THE CHARACTERS AND THEY STILL GIVE US SHIT???????????? =D

NSFW:
l_zps93e29e47.jpg

Christiane F

images_zpsc4084da2.jpg

David Bowie

joplin_zpsec732bdc.jpg

Janis Joplin

images1_zpsea986cdd.jpg

Iggy Pop

BILLY-JOE-ARMSTRONG_510x380.jpg

I think it's your own choice if you turn from an angry young man to a bitter, old bastard.
Billie Joe Armstrong

Last edited:
NSFW:
Grover_Cleveland.jpg

A government for the people must depend for its success on the intelligence, the morality, the justice, and the interest of the people themselves.
Grover Cleveland

Charles_Gounod.jpg

Musical ideas sprang to my mind like a flight of butterflies, and all I had to do was to stretch out my hand to catch them.
Charles Gounod

Delacroix.jpg

Eugene%20Delacroix-993745.jpg

Ugene Delacroix

2263633298_e108734965.jpg

RICO RODRIGUEZ