Who has run proviron? Questions...

LOl that shit is always a bitch mate. Just breaks man no nerve or vascular damage I hope?

LOl that shit is always a bitch mate. Just breaks man no nerve or vascular damage I hope?

Unfortunately, I had some nerve damage. There's an area underneath my arm I have no sensation, and it'll probably never come back. Functional wise, I regained everything back. Obviously, I'll never have the flexibility I had before the injury, but everything recovered.

Metal plate, 12 screws, and 2 rods inserted in my arm/wrist to stabilize my arm. I'll have the metal plate and the 12 screws in there for life.
All because someone wasn't paying attention at the stop light and hit me on my bike. You know what they say, it could have been worse.

34ou4as.jpg
8o

Last edited:
Yeah man it can always bee worse. Up side to some of these peptides is that that may help repair some of this damage. Teh GHRP6 may very well help, you may want to look into TB-500 that has been used with great success for healing damaged joints, as well as tendon and ligament damage. IGF-1 LR# may be another way to go as are SARMs.