• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Who else here would delete all social media accounts (excluding this one) if not for the fact that its the only way to stay in touch with a dealer?

Is this really how things work now? One of my coworkers used to always show me her dude's snapchats that were all just pictures of wax/extracts, and were public from what I understand. I figured it was an aberration

I haven't copped anything serious in years, and back then it was "call the number, get the corner, go and wait" and every 2 weeks or so the crew would give you the number of the new burner. Tried and true.

Is this really how things work now? One of my coworkers used to always show me her dude's snapchats that were all just pictures of wax/extracts, and were public from what I understand. I figured it was an aberration

I haven't copped anything serious in years, and back then it was "call the number, get the corner, go and wait" and every 2 weeks or so the crew would give you the number of the new burner. Tried and true.
If I was still in the market I’d be aiming to go a little higher up the food chain than the kid flogging stuff on Facebook. Even just one layer higher than end-of-the-chain-retail there’s far greater quality and far less stress and anxiety.

Only problem is then you have to buy weights that the judge may not agree are for personal consumption and that present too serious a temptation for moreish stimulant drugs if you try and keep them as a stash.