Who da phuck calls it that? (Stupid names 4 cool drugs)

Ever hear a joint called a "Gibba"?
I heard that recently and I thought the kid made it up.
I always thought calling Ecstasy X made it sound so horrible.
Got X?
Nobody round here calls pills "beans", but I wish they would..It sounds so cool. I said it one day and I got a few blank stares to say the least!

Adept, you beat me to the punch...
I haven't had any experience with U4EUH, though I think Shulgin mentions since it's apparently caused some cardiac "problems"--like death--that he was going to steer clear of it. It may have some other positive potential, though.

damn this list cn go on forever, the words i use are:
for MDMA:
E, X, XTC, pills, rolls, beans
Ketamine:
special, special K, K, kitty
Chrystal Meth.:
tweak, glass, crystal
LSD:
Acid, A, uncle sid, dose, liquid
Marijuana
weed, grass, bowl, ganja, buddha, bud, swag/dank/KB, kill kill, etc......
Mushrooms:
shrooms, mushies, flowers of god (i like that one)
and all the other names in the world for anything.....
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

I think "spliff" is pretty common in the Caribbean. I had some roommates from Trinidad and they all called it that. It's actually a pretty cool name...I use it occasionally. I was just thinking the other day that GHB really needs a cool street name. I nominate "swirl" for that swirly feeling it gives you.

Shit, who can resist a topic like this ?
E : Eggs, googs, Entertainment (oh boy) - until bluelight, we never heard of rolling (heh, threw everyone when I droped that one !) .. mostly stuck to flying
wink.gif

Joints, scoobies, wacky tabbacy - hehehe - thinking of starting to call it giggle, see if it catches on (oh shit, I'm in for a flaming now !)
Speed : louie - ah, Lou Reed, aint nothing like rhyming slang
smile.gif

Vitamin B - well, ok, that's VB, Victoria Bitter, THE beer, from my pre-"enlightened" yob days
smile.gif
- oh yeah, we call grog "piss", too
Ah, and the problem child, Syd (Cid), trips, or holidays
yeah, ok, I've run out of things to say, better go back to work !
redface.gif

Adept, I'd have to agree with Belasarius. I believe it was posted on DanceSafe (I think, don't hold me to this) that there was a batch of that "...-aminorex" stuff sold as E in the UK a while ago, and it caused a whole bunch of deaths. I imagine the dose was off, but it's probably a good idea to stick to chems that are a bit better known, and leave the really exotic chems to the chemists.
Dave

Oh yeah, and Ashke, I've been called an e-tard many a time myself. Where abouts are you from, maybe it's a Canuck thing...
Dave

Scoby is right...In TRINIDAD we smoke SPLIFFS! If you know the size of a Big Bambu rolling paper, imagine fitting an 1/8 in one of those...we do.
Oh yeah, in england they call a cigarret a FAG!

Hey acidburn.....kewl I didn't know my nick meant "e" , other name for e...at least where I live.
Eric...like have you talked to Eric or are you gonna meet Eric.
wink.gif

I have a friend who calls them 'googies' (as in googie egg) and llips.
I like llips.
smile.gif

------------------
"Do The Jesus Thing"
Methyl-head, 14th Jan 2000.

Could be... But Is It Usally green?? I have never seen naturally green k i have seen peeps color it blue or red with food coloring before they made it into powder... I dont think i would buy green k from somebody unless i knew then really well...
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

I used to have a group of friends that refered to pot as phlible-phlable.
"You got some phlible-phlable?" "How about a little phlible-phlable after we get cut?"
Phlible-phlable is often said under one's breath even in mid-sentence. I always though it was a silly term.
You know how sometimes you just can't complete a thought or sentence or syllable while you are stoned? That is phlible-phlabling.
smile.gif

Dave:
I think you might be talking about the 4-MTA
that was in the UK last year. (Golden Eagles) MTA is 4-Methylthioamphetamine, a combination MAOI and 5HT releaser... dangerous stuff.
I would be surprised if there was a substantial quantity of 4-Methyl-Aminorex on
the street... the synth is dangerous and
I really don't think it would be very
popular compared to 'E'. It would be an ideal drug for academic & corporate culture, but I question how well suited it would be for dance/urban culture.
For all the junglists out there, 4-MTA is rumoured to have been the cause of Stevie 'Hyper' D's passing.

Did anyone notice in Soulfly's post the nick name for Ketamine- Keller
smile.gif
I wonder if that comes from Hellen Keller, the blind and deaf author (I have her same birthday.. 100 years later
smile.gif
). Ketamine is a disosiative.. messes with your hearing, your vision, and every other sense by fucking with signals to the brain. Whoever named K -Keller- has a pretty fucked up sense of humor
smile.gif
RollerGirl.. the egg didnt work for Donna and Steve cause they went to the wrong convinience store. But after driving around for a bit.. they parked in front of another convenience store to think about what they were going to do.. just then they saw a "guy with a mowhawk" walking into the convinience store with an egg
smile.gif

------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Okay--I gotta admit I've never heard of anything illicit bieng called "Kleenex"!!! I've got a chem degree & our textbooks had a bunch a' stupid names. Also, I think it's time to drop the term 'bean' as the local cops & even the news are onto it!!!!I mean, I felt pretty lame watching the NBC news and hearing about 'beans'!!!!!!! I suggest "buttons' or 'gumdrops' or 'tickets'--but anything that could have several meanings behind it so if you were unfortunate enough ta go up ta tha authorities & ask for 'tickets' they wouldn't know what tha f!@#$#% you were talkin' about!!!
Much luv & always Luv, Peace & Grease!
----------
smile.gif
! t'3

I had some guy ask me for Vitamin E once - I assumed he was a **** , so he got nothing.
Now if he had said got any pills/beans/eggs/mitsis.................
I met this girl back in November who used to ring me up when she was on E and chat on the phone (bit like me last night with pillcat/ben/mona). Anyway she used to ring up and say "Hey XX, Im off my TROLLY, right now".
I thought she was talking about shopping trollies!!!