Who da phuck calls it that? (Stupid names 4 cool drugs)

Ashke

Bluelighter
Okay, have you been to those so-called informative sites where they list the street names for any given substance and there's just some really off-the-wall ones?
What are some of the stupidest examples you've seen from these drug free america types and just say no-ers?
I'll post my list in a moment... still gathering them up.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~
P.S. Feel free to refute some like, 'Hey! My friends call it "the oogyboogie drug" all the time!!

well...there's always "dope"
"hey dude...let's go smoke some dope, man"
yeah...we say that all the time (yeah, sure...)
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN!!! HEE HEE !!!
smile.gif

How about Vitamin Anything... I've never had NE1 say to me "Hey, got some vitamin E" or anything like that...
------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

Okay, here's some particularly dumb ones for my favorite two drugs..
ECSTACY: Speed for lovers, kleenex, love trip, ice (I don't think of E when I hear that term..), booty juice (when dissolved in liquid), essence, doctor or 'love doctor, deccadence, love potion #9, adam.
And I *totally* agree with tigger about 'vitamin' anything.
smile.gif

To be on ECSTACY: Running, Xing.
People on ECSTACY: Huggers (?!)
LSD: (damn, there's a lot for this..) Animal, beast, Big D, Black star or Black Sunshine, boomers, blue chairs (wtf?!), blue cheers, California sunshine, chief, coffee, conductor, contact lense, crackers, crystal tea, cupcakes, deeda, Electric kool-aid, flash, ghost, golden dragon, Mighty quinn, Optical Illusions (snicker), peace tablets, pearly gates, pellets, potato, zig-zag man.
Sheesh.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Ashke- this is what the cops thought 20 YEARS ago> i do have friends who called it ADAM back in the day--- MDA was refered to as EVE. now theres some old skool shit
smile.gif

------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

"Ice" is a term for smokeable (rock) methamphetamine.. not e.. whoever wrote that must have beed confused.
I have use the term "vitamin A" over the phone (just incase 'eve' was listening
smile.gif
hehe).
When I was in jr high, I saw an episode of 90210, where all the kis went to an "underground party" called 'egg'. At the map point (a convinience store), they had to 'exchange an egg' to get directions to the party. At the party there was a guy with a number '4' on his shirt. As they explained it, this was code for "euphoria"--a drug (ecstasy). The guy with the 4 on his shirt sold Brandon's girlfriend some "euphoria" and she sliped it in Brandons drink. That was a cool episode
smile.gif
Anyway.. the point is.. it is sometimes called "euphoria"-- i kinda like that name though.
I also hered a story of some californian entrepenuers that were going to market ecstasy in the early 80's (before it was outlawed). They initially came up with the name "empathy".. but later changed it to "ecstasy".. just one of those urban legends i guess.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

About Ketamine
AKA: K, Special K, Ket, Vitamin K, Vit K, Kit Kat, Keller, Kelly's Day, Green, Blind Squid, Cat Valium, Purple, Special la Coke, Super Acid, Super C. Slang for experiences related to ketamine or effects of ketamine include, "k-hole," "K-land," "baby food," and "God."
About Ecstacy/Herbal Ecstacy
AKA: E, X, XTC, MDMA, Doves, Rave Energy, Cloud 9
About GHB
AKA: GBH, Grievous Bodily Harm
how's that?
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

OMG!! LOL..Acidburn..I totaly remember that episode of 90210....how funny!Then Brandon hates Emily for giving it to him.(yeah, RIGHT!) Anyway...sometimes me and my friend call E..."E street" or "E street club". Like we will say "Are you going to the E street club tonight?" and she will say.."yeah..depends on how much the cover is."...LOL. This works out because the Is a club here called E street..lol.
------------------
*P~L~U~R*

OK, confession time. Before I saw the (blue) light, we all called rolling, X-ing. But not anymore! Now I'm "down" with my "homies", dig? Yo!
Love and Peace,
Guru Daddy

i ALWAYS hated the term X-ing> i've been refering to e highs as ROLLING for at least 4 /5 years now
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

.... And why the hell would they call K 'green'? BWAhAhaAhA!
thats a good one...
How about calling pot 'chewie'?
what the hell is that about?
some guy came up to me at school like 2 years a go an was like.. "hey girl, where the chewie at"? i was like... what the hell are you talking about, and hes like 'you know, where da bud at?' i just about fell over i laughed soo hard..
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

heheheh *laughs*.....somewhere.....(i believe the states somewhere...but not too sure...)
They call Chrystal Meth: JIBB.......
*laughs* i giggled for days!! it sounds like something else....and my mind wandered
smile.gif
hehehehehehehehehehehe
*huggles *juggles* and JIBB ;o)
aymi

All the names for it I have seen are already here, but I did see one news site say that users of ecstasy are called "E-Tards", hahahha, how funny is that?
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."
-Unknown Raver

Acid, I love the old skool 90210 reference! But, if you recall, the egg thing didn't work and Donna and Steve were all confused (I THINK).
Anyway, I haven't really heard any wacked drug terms in usage, but I am sure I could find some. I still shudder every time my parents tell me about "smoking grass" or "lighting a dubie" or even back in the days when they used to "inhale smack." Yuck squared

LOL! Whups. Got one to refute. 'etards' and being 'etarded' is a highly used phrase where I live.
Heh, I even have an eBay auction up right now for a candy bracelet that's all rainbow beads and white hearts, and it sez "ETARD".
smile.gif
And it has bids!
Personally I think the term is awesome.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

nothing gets me more then when someone calls a cigarette a "grit"...argh
schlitz

Okay, so a couple of sitez mention an alternative name for speed being "Billy"... Id like to know just who this Billy fella is! lol
wink.gif

It's very likely that the 90210 writers were referring to MDMA with the term 'euphoria'.
But, I don't think anyone with half
a clue would use the terms interchangeably since Euphoria is a term for another drug altogether.
(Euphoria == U4Ea == 4-Methyl-Aminorex != MDMA)
Does anybody have any experience with this
substance? This stuff measureably (and significantly) boosts cognitive function.
-adept-

I'm sure everyone's heard this, but when my and my friends do x, sometimes we'll say "are we watching x-files this weekend?" (followed by a big smile)

The latest one that I have heard is calling pot "sweet chiba" or a joint being called a "spliff". Where do they come up with these?