Who da phuck calls it that? (Stupid names 4 cool drugs)

well im very glad to see that im not the only one who remembers that 90210 episode!
smile.gif
hehehe
well me n a group of frenz call beans "eskimos" mostly, and make up stupid shit fer pills just cus the stuff is fun to say
smile.gif
"happy aspirin", "big kid candy", "jacks magic beans" dumb shit like that
k:ummmm K
and a: well the usual...uncle sid, n that girl Alice D
------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*

When I'm on the phone, and i need bud, I'll say..."Do you have any quarters for the laundry machine?" or......" Did you get the dirt for the flower garden?"..i think the idea of calling them "tickets" is a great one..I'll be sure to start using it here!
when you're jonezin
your brains frozen
you're not think bout the choices your making
you're just rollin.....=)

When I'm on the phone, and i need bud, I'll say..."Do you have any quarters for the laundry machine?" or......" Did you get the dirt for the flower garden?"..i think the idea of calling them "tickets" is a great one..I'll be sure to start using it here!
when you're jonezin
your brains frozen
you're not think bout the choices your making
you're just rollin.....=)

I'll blatantly say rolls over a secure line, but I refer to them as concessions, or hitting the concession stand outside the game in public conversations. I call the pills rolls, or just pills. As for pot, I myself call it just that, pot. Friends call it weed, or jokingly 'reefer'.

My parents fondly reminisce about buying a "lid" of pot. How much is that, anyway?

Did anyone see the cops with the cops episode where the pigs talked about blunts?
"This is what is commonly refered to as a blunt cigar, the cigar is cut open, emptied, and then refilled with a green substance that we believe to be marijuana" or something like that.
BTW, a lid is an ounce.
Tranceformer

Did anyone see the cops episode where the pigs talked about blunts?
"This is what is commonly refered to as a blunt cigar, the cigar is cut open, emptied, and then refilled with a green substance that we believe to be marijuana" or something like that.
BTW, a lid is an ounce.
Tranceformer