(Victoria) white heart

Recently I took a couple of white hearts, they were quite thick, not the same as the picture you uploaded. They kicked in very quickly (around 15 mins), very strong but wore off too quickly. Sounds like you had the effects you get from a good pill (music sounding great, eye wobbles etc.) so I'd say give it another go without taking anything else. From my experience of ecstasy I've definitely noticed that they work at full potential when no other drugs are involved. Alcohol intake beforehand doesn't effect the pill but even a bump of speed I find can have a dramatic change in my MD buzz. If you decide to take other drugs with ecstasy I'd only recommend to take it AFTER your pills have worn off with none left to drop.

P.s. Mind control is an important factor. If you freak out and can't stop thinking about wether or not it's going to kick in or if you freak out about how you're feeling it will also have effect. Keeping calm and happy after taking only good MDMA pills is the key for a very good time :)

Last edited:
As mentioned most club X's will stock marquis and mandelin (identical to the bottles in the OP pic.), they're a bit pricey but it's better than trying to take a blind guess at whats in your pills.

i've dropped a good 20 or so of these (i took them off a guy) trippy shit man, not that great (but i got them for free so it was still good) however my ones had little almost brownish speckles in them

Last edited:
Reckon the ones with brownish speckles are pretty rubbish - had a couple and although they seemed 'clean', in retrospect were not MDMA (just not long lasting enough or same high)..... wish could get the good ones in VIC!