Logo: heart (outline only)
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: n/a
Scored: no
Bevel: yes (very slight both sides)
Texture: hard pressed, not chalky
Smell: none
Taste: slightly bitter yet sort of sweet?
Reagent Tested: no

first time doing one of these so dont really know if its right lol. very new to pills, had the green hearts few times which got me keen on them, had a few duds here and there.

got one of these saturday night. before dropping had been drinking and smoked about a point. dropped one, took about 45 minutes to come on, felt good coming up, but nearly vommited a couple times on way to club. arrived at venue. felt good, but about an hour and a bit after having was absoloutly smashed, not dancy not chatty, very light headed and dizzy, got a bit paranoid. did have slight eye wobbles and decently dilated pupils, music sounded great in beginning then negative effcts came in. after about another hour took a green russian (amp and tiny bit mdxx combo) hoping it would level me out a bit, half worked but could have been the heart wearing off. decided to leave early due to feeling shit. the whole fucked feeling lasted a good 3 or so hours until i gradually came down, shocking mood when on the declne.

dunno if bad experience was due to the combination of grog pills and ice, but would be good if some light was shed on them. still got a couple so dunno whether to flush them r whether they would be good when taken on their own.

cheers

21243.jpg

looked similar to these, except without the score and heart was slightly more squashed/fatter (this is not the actual pill, couldnt get a decent photo)

Last edited:
wholey fuck! they look like the old school killer white hearts! but by what you described, defiantly not..

EDIT: by old school, I mean 18 months old :p what state were these in? WA? They look idendical to the old high MDMA white hearts goin around at the end of 09'...

nah mate in melbourne.

yeah like i said before i dunno if it was just the combo that wrecked it, if it was just a strong dose (unlikely by the sounds), or whther its another substance.

very annoying not having testing kits lol

yeah but a taste for the good stuff get ya wanting more of it haha. hopefully someone else will know whats in the things

sounds like MDEA to me, those horrid effects are exactly what i get from MDE

The grog n ice I dun think did anything much I think its Probs green russian n white hearts dun like each other, try on their own toreally know

grugz, nah it was bad before the green russian, sort of got a little better from that moment onwards. iv had the russians on their own before and theyre very average, speedy with the slightest md feeling.

anyone else seen these around or tried?

grugz, nah it was bad before the green russian, sort of got a little better from that moment onwards. iv had the russians on their own before and theyre very average, speedy with the slightest md feeling.

anyone else seen these around or tried?

Most people i know if they have meth or ice and then dump a pill, especially if its mdma it most of the time dont work the proper way. All that happens is you get hot and sweat and rush more. it fucks you in a different way, a good fucked up but not the same if you took the pill on its own.

Some people love doing it this way, but to others it dont work right. Not saying this pill you are talking about isnt MDMA or isnt, could have been a bad pill or could have just been a bad reaction within yourself....who knows.

yeah i reckon the environment had a bit to do with how it worked, might give one a go on its own and see how it goes cos it was going well at the start lol.

i really need to invest in a kit but ordering one and getting it delivered to my house is an issue when you still live with your folks

rekon they would sell them at off your tree? if so what one do i buy, as i said im new lol

At the very least get marquis and mandelin. Note marquis is best kept at a cool temperature and mandelin at room temperature. Both should be stored away from food & in well sealed containers. When testing you only need a drop of each and a tiny piece of the pill (size of a grain of raw sugar).

I got some of these for nye and mate had on last Saturday took him 45min to kick and when it did he was gone kept waving at me from across the room jaw going all over the place he said he was rushing good warm rushes threw his body then he had a pipe and bang he was all over the place told him not to have anymore whipa and after 30min he was all good again. He said he had a good sleep no comedown the next day. I have a few will post a pic if someone can tell me how mine smell like 2007 lol

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/photo21bpp.jpg/

Last edited:
had these...found they too strong, so i just have halves. low tolerance for me anyway. I'm a long time user and I found the batch i got was clean MDMA

hope this helps

Yeah there is definitely a few batch's of white hearts around.
A mate of mine who got ME into ecstasy said it was the best roll he'd had in years.

Not as strong as the old white hearts though but he said he definitely had MDMA and I'd believe him.
Another mate who is a bluelighter said he had them aswell and though MDMA. The ones you have though sound a bit dodge.

And I've been hearing mixed things about white hearts in Melb for the last... well 3 years haha but seriously last month or so heard alot of mixed things about ones going around Melbourne. It's also the most notoriously pressed pill in Melb because it still gets good reviews from people who had the famous white hearts (Not as strong as some other bics I had that year anyway ;) )