• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Which veins to hit

Dude good advice. First of all yall, you shouldn?t be scarring up if you?re using new sterile equipment each time you use. And don?t blow out the same vein every time cuz it?s easy and your lazy. You?d be amazed how many veins your body actually has that are surface veins, deep veins are plentiful too but that?s not beginner stuff(which I laugh my ass off at the dude that suggested you go for the femoral!!) that?s the LAST place you need to contemplate hitting. Feet hurt but are definitely usable. (Ive hit bottoms of my feet and palms). Take a hot shower, do some push ups or curls and you?ll be amazed what you have, you?re obviously a beginner, within a year of IV I?m guessing. Use all your veins including calves. Don?t try that femoral unless you got a vet user around to help. I?ll poke around for an hour before I even try that thing because I?ve had two friends get serious infections and one really had issues when he hit his artery literally cm from the vein. Oh and there is a nerve that will make you shit that opiate turd out if you hit it, which runs with the vein and artery. Badddd pain, worse than hitting the artery. And not everyone?s femoral are alike, some are deeper some are farther in and vice versa. Use safe, and please look all over before trying anything crazy. And use new syringes number one, that will save your veins and you won?t have tracks unless you?re shooting coke 20 times a day lol. Good luck and find that land of Nod, we all long for.
- The Great.