• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Which veins to hit

BenzzoRenzzo

Bluelighter
I don't want to shoot up in my arms...I've been using my forearm and my hand to shoot up but now its starting to scar up (i don't want anyone knowing i shoot up) what are some good spots to hit? i do not want to shoot it in my muscles either i want a vein. i just picked up a half piece im stoked %)

Stand before a mirror pressing your lower arm horizontally across your belly (like someone with a broken arm in a sling). You may see and/or feel a vein running up your upper arm on the inside of your biceps.

Alternatively, some feet veins can be hit. Trace them beforehand to make sure they're hittable veins and not some varicose dead-end veins.

Stand before a mirror pressing your lower arm horizontally across your belly (like someone with a broken arm in a sling). You may see and/or feel a vein running up your upper arm on the inside of your biceps.

Alternatively, some feet veins can be hit. Trace them beforehand to make sure they're hittable veins and not some varicose dead-end veins.

OK but i heard the veins in your feet move so they're impossible to hit? No?

they move like crazy but you can get them, just takes a lot of bloody (literaly) practice, or does for me. The easiest is the big one that rolls up your ankle. Once again, key word being rolls.

Regarding rolling veins

I was never clear what that implied except that it was harder to hit. Does it mean you have to push quickly one you're in, before the thing has time to "roll"?

I use the veins on the inside of my foot like under my ankle once in a while. Though shooting below the waste is generally frowned upon & the rush seems to be shittier.

Honestly if you are rotating injection sites, and use a new pin every time you stick your body, you really should not have scarring.

The only "track" marks I have are the veins I started to use repeatedly and also used dull needles on. When I first started IV'ing it would take me a good few tries to find the vein, and I would use the same needle to poke my self until I found the vein. That is a very bad practice.

I never stick the same needle in me twice anymore, and also never use anything larger then 27g (which is pretty big, but again, if you are using a brand new sharp needle you will just have a tiny little red dot which literally goes away in a day or two).

Foot veins do roll a lot and are pretty annoying/very painful if you miss becuase there is not much fat/muscle around them. My feet will be sore even if I hit the vein perfectly.

I've been shooting heroin on and off for a good 12 years, and I have very minimal scarring. My approach has always been to A) use the best dope you can get your hands on (e.g. number four heroin), B) rotate your injection sites, C) use a clean, new needle to minimize tearing upon point entry, D) try to avoid veins that roll, but if you must use them, tie off very well at the right place and aim true.

As a result of the above, my track lines are nothing more than faint, tiny white lines. My four rotation sites are the two crooks of the arm veins, and both hands. I've never had an infection of any sort, and the damage I've caused my veins is very minimal.

use a IM needle a go for the femoral vein right beside your dick ...inguinal is my choice...
to find out where this vein is open wide your right hand and point your thumb in the belly button and where your little finger brush against your right leg (it should be near your groin) go straight 90° with your big needle (if you are a girl or you are very thin a normal insulin syringe could reach the vein)...enter at least 2 cm with the needle...be careful !avoid every lymphatic glands...
when you are deep inside with the needle try to suck and you'll see a tidal wave of dark blood filling your syringe...
it may sound strange to go without seeing witch vein are you taking...
but if you use the "point your thumb in the belly button..." trick ... you'd catch it....easily...
then...after a bit of practice and after many shoot you'll get a tiny button in the area you have to put your needle...
and once you get it you could do that without looking...even if you are driving or doing something else...
no more out vein problem! in zero seconds you'll do it!
trust me!

^ be extremely careful doing this! Using skin landmarks is not safe at all, as skin can move relative to the position of the vein, and it lies snuggled right next to the femoral nerve and the femoral artery, needless to say you really don't want to hit either of these or you risk using use of (or losing entirely) your leg. This isn't a safe place to shoot in general - there is a higher risk of infection/septicaemia as well as the risk of hitting the main artery and nerve supplying your leg.

Proper technique is to find your femoral pulse (approx midway between your hipbone and the middle of your pubic bone, google femoral artery/vein anatomy for pictures) then go one fingerbreadth (or about 1cm) towards your pubic bone (medial as opposed to lateral) - needle at 90 degrees, check for non-pulsatile flashback of dark blood. This is not safe if you've not been trained to do it, so should be a last resort only!

You will still want to feel for the vein; but his guide gives you a good idea on the general location on where to start looking in the first place.

As effie said, it's best not to use the femoral vein.

use a IM needle a go for the femoral vein right beside your dick ...inguinal is my choice...
to find out where this vein is open wide your right hand and point your thumb in the belly button and where your little finger brush against your right leg (it should be near your groin) go straight 90° with your big needle (if you are a girl or you are very thin a normal insulin syringe could reach the vein)...enter at least 2 cm with the needle...be careful !avoid every lymphatic glands...
when you are deep inside with the needle try to suck and you'll see a tidal wave of dark blood filling your syringe...
but if you use the "point your thumb in the belly button..." trick ... you'd catch it....easily...
then...after a bit of practice and after many shoot you'll get a tiny button in the area you have to put your needle...
and once you get it you could do that without looking...even if you are driving or doing something else...
trust me!

this is fukin dangerous i've nearly lost my leg doing it and have DVT to this day from repeated fem injecting .
i got two holes either side of my groin that you could stick a pencil in .

Don't bother plerase, trhisis the last resort if u can't hit and have got a raging habbit

trust me!

this is fukin dangerous i've nearly lost my leg doing it and have DVT to this day from repeated fem injecting .
i got two holes either side of my groin that you could stick a pencil in .

Don't bother plerase, trhisis the last resort if u can't hit and have got a raging habbit

rotate veins, and let yourself heal. Is the best advice I can think of. Take your time in prepping and give your veins time to show you will most likely have alot more places to hit. But if your arms are that bad I would honestly just wait and give it some time to heal up.

ive seen people get bad infections from using the feet. Think about it, one of the dirtiest parts of your body.

I don't want to shoot up in my arms...I've been using my forearm and my hand to shoot up but now its starting to scar up (i don't want anyone knowing i shoot up) what are some good spots to hit? i do not want to shoot it in my muscles either i want a vein. i just picked up a half piece im stoked %)

Ive noticed that certain areas of the arm, like where their is more hair n such the scars are not very noticeable, It could be because I have a few freckles, but usualy if I hit one of these areas it's almost impossible to tell where I actually hit it, unless it's a miss of course

First of all yall, you shouldn?t be scarring up if you?re using new sterile equipment each time you use. And don?t blow out the same vein every time cuz it?s easy and your lazy. You?d be amazed how many veins your body actually has that are surface veins, deep veins are plentiful too but that?s not beginner stuff(which I laugh my ass off at the dude that suggested you go for the femoral!!) that?s the LAST place you need to contemplate hitting. Feet hurt but are definitely usable. (Ive hit bottoms of my feet and palms). Take a hot shower, do some push ups or curls and you?ll be amazed what you have, you?re obviously a beginner, within a year of IV I?m guessing. Use all your veins including calves. Don?t try that femoral unless you got a vet user around to help. I?ll poke around for an hour before I even try that thing because I?ve had two friends get serious infections and one really had issues when he hit his artery literally cm from the vein. Oh and there is a nerve that will make you shit that opiate turd out if you hit it, which runs with the vein and artery. Badddd pain, worse than hitting the artery. And not everyone?s femoral are alike, some are deeper some are farther in and vice versa. Use safe, and please look all over before trying anything crazy. And use new syringes number one, that will save your veins and you won?t have tracks unless you?re shooting coke 20 times a day lol. Good luck and find that land of Nod, we all long for.
- The Great.