• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Mescaline - not once in 26 years have I crossed paths.

DMT - only came across it once, but I was on too many other substances and didn't want to risk it. Damn my hedonism!

2ct-7 - Got into the scene right before web tryp and this one was long scheduled. I have one expensive source but I'm not too keen on ordering a scheduled substance through the mail.

4 HO DIPT
4 ACO MIPT
4 HO MIPT - The 4 subs have seem to fallen off the map with the exception of 4 ho met and 4 aco dmt, which are everywhere. Placed an order for Miprocon and Iprocin earlier this year and then the vendor got shut down just before I could pay. Now the only one I can find doesn't ship to the US, typical.

Got to add LSM as well. I wouldn't pass up Jimscaline either, currently I can only find it in bulk, and I'm not made of money.

25TFM-NBOMe

Supposedly meh, substitution's too bulky to be super-potent and it's uninteresting as a psychedelic.

Also I'd like to add to my list:
me said:
lysergic acid morpholide, NBOMe 2C-I, N-ethyl norketamine.
+
2C-EF
2C-CN
2C-T-8
MMDA
Jimscaline
Ganesha/2C-G(-x)
NBOMe-2C-F
NBMD-2C-x

- 2C-T-7
- DMT
- 2C-B
- DiPT

Also, about GANESHA - supposedly about 3-4 months ago, a few friends and I were sold some. As to whether it was, I'm more inclined to say it wasn't, but it bore the marks of G.

An Indian friend (ironic, no? lol) and her Irish counterpart had some crazy and weird friends, and supposedly they could get some of this 'trippy crystally powder'. So, us being the professional psychonaughts we were, we said bring it on.

They didn't give us much in the bag. Picture a half gram bag, then picture half of that - Not much at all. But according to the 'friend' it was enough for all of us and then some.

Holding in up to the light, it looked a bit like Coca-Cola, (you know when you put light through a glass of coke?). Spread out on a piece of paper it looked kinda clumpy and had no smell. It was a very peculiar colour; Muddy is the only 'colour' I can describe it as.

We had hundreds of 00 capsule lying around and a set of scales. So we measured up 1/3 for all of us. (about 26.8ish - 27.8ish g's each, if my memory serves me correctly) We each swallowed a cap and waited. About 2 hours after we dropped our capsule we all noted a change, pretty minor, I said I felt a little flushed and warm, but nothing too out of the ordinary.

Fast forward another 2 hours - I walk outside to have a smoke, and notice the smoke seems to moving at right angles in the air. Making these odd squares of smoke floating around. I move back inside the house to see if I can confirm that I'm 'tripping'. I look in the mirror and see my pupils have dilated immensely, for some reason, once I confirm I'm tripping, I start to have very 'warm and persistent' visuals, things are 'blooming' (?) all around me, I found it very comforting. I had thoughts soft fuzzy things; teddy bears, blankets etc etc. Things seem to vibrate, and I couldn't determine edges very well, like a 'warm fuzz' if that makes sense.

Everytime I spoke it was like listening to myself talk (hard to explain. Put your fingers in your ears, and then speak. Sounds similar to that) Almost like I was narrating my own night. At times I'd close my eyes and find myself almost instantly in a dream. It was like my brain was like a projector and the back of my eyelids were the screen, I kept watching the same thing over and over again - a hammer falling on an anvil, then to a field of grass. When I went and sat in another room 'the movie' would change to something else. But when I went to sit back in the lounge, it was back to the 'anvil and grass show'. Because of this I didn't tend to close my eyes for long periods of time because I'd already seen this movie many times before. Also, maybe good to note - Fractal patterns could be seen on anything with depth, ie: TV, Photos, Painting etc.

By this stage it was probably 4-5 hours into the trip, and things were going swimmingly. We were all chatting to each other about absolutely nothing, conversations would jump from one to another seamlessly. I noticed, along with the other 2 people, we became very introvertive. My inner monologue kept a steady commentary on everything that was going on in my mind.

I started to have a mini freak out midway through; My 'inner monologue' started to talk jibberish, which in turn made me not understand english or the concept of conversing, and I fell into the 'I've gone insane loop'. This passed after about 10-15 minutes, when I put the TV on and the news hosts were talking about Julia Gillard being the new Prime Minister, which I understood completely, I then realised I was fine.

Not sure what how long into it was, but after a solid night of visuals and headspace, it began to clear the next morning around breakfast time. Things still looked very 'cool' and I was still very much introvertive, but it was easy to comprehend things and go about my day.

Firstly I apologize for hi-jacking the thread with my mini trip report.
Secondly I apologize for the possible bad grammar. I'm at work and trying to run the bar and post at the same time is difficult ;)

Last edited:
I'm dying to try this just so I could make/play music the entire time.

at 70 mg it did nothing for me other than lower pitch. no other sound alterations other then pitch lowered on everything, for about 24 hours. No head or body high at all. Will try again at a higher dose someday.

Maybe combine with DPT? Hmm...

I'm dying to try this just so I could make/play music the entire time.

From my limited experience with it, there's zero visual distortion with it. But the audio distortion/hallucinations are quite intense/strange.

^ Now there's one. I'd love to see more benign, shorter acting substances, those long durations are real turn-offs, imo. Personally, I don't feel the need to be blasted off into hyperspace for periods longer than 6 hours or so.. DALT, DBT, DET, MiPT, PiPT, BiPT, f&b9's trip reports on 2C-EF looked pretty promising, some of the tweetio 2EtO homologues, all way too obscure.

But really. Where are those tweetio reports? Still virtually nothing to be found on them, they look so promising, really baffles me.

It surprises me how much interesting-looking stuff in PiHKAL and TiHKAL goes completely overlooked. 2C-EF is a good example.

Actually it'd be interesting to look at the fluoroethyl analogs of all sorts of things, though they'd have to be sufficiently potent that fluoroacetate poisoning isn't a concern. N-fluoroethyl-MDA and fluoroescaline would only be safe at under 50 milligrams.

Last edited:
NBMD-2C-C
NBOMe-2C-G-5
NBOMe-2C-T2-5EtO
Wow Its sounds very strange :D First time I hear about this compound
I would try :
Mescaline,TMA-2 (soon)
Ganesha , 2C-G ,
Every from Nbomes series
HOT-7 , HOT-2, ALEPH-2 , ALEPH-7
but I like collect so I am going to try everything what can I get

Isoproscaline:

pihkal said:
Tremendous feeling of confidence in life and the life process. Complete sense of resolution.

pihkal said:
It has proven to be a completely fascinating phenethylamine

If that isn't "glowing reviews", I don't know what is.

i'd love to try 4-aco-dmt, DMT, MXE.

i'm quite happy with my current drug consumption tho.

It surprises me how much interesting-looking stuff in PiHKAL and TiHKAL goes completely overlooked. 2C-EF is a good example.

Actually it'd be interesting to look at the fluoroethyl analogs of all sorts of things, though they'd have to be sufficiently potent that fluoroacetate poisoning isn't a concern. N-fluoroethyl-MDA and fluoroescaline would only be safe at under 50 milligrams.

Fluoroacetate is not going to be a metaboliter if it's attached to an aromatic ring, much like you don't get iodide ions from 2C-I or DOI. The only possibility, qas far as I can see, of getting floroacetate is with 2C-T-21, where it's attached to a sulphur atom, so could theoretically be cleaved off. That would sort of fit with the descriptions of the symptoms of the quadraplegic who died from a massive dose opf T-21

madscientist:
that G5-Bom sounds like it should be interesting

with the addition of the nbome series is there any reason one would discuss phenethylamines (other than mdxx) without this part on it? sounds like it just makes it better and more potent, how can anyone hate on that?