• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which NBOMe is most visual?

This is an older thread but I thought it was important.

sorry about caps but people this is deadly

2C-B NBOME (25b) is easily the most visual smoked out of a bubbler on a little cannabis. Dosage is very difficult to describe, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF PLAYING GAMES. What I had taken amounts to 2 heavy lungfuls. I didn't know what it was and was stupid.

It did not burn the throat. A chemical taste would still exist for hours. But you wouldn't notice it much, you'd be TRIPPING

Within a few minutes (or a minute?) an explosion of spiritual acknowledgment would occur visually and the trip began.

More dosage equals more intensity, the ceiling is literally indiscribable, you will believe you died and went to heaven.

Dosage also brings on duration, and duration of this intensity is for NOBODY?

Anyway, I had a body load, for an hour or two, but I became complete consciousness after more hours. This chemical is probably safest for a ++++ only if you smoke it, but it will frighten anyone to death!

I could not imagine a more powerful psychedelic visually. Most people are not smoking it and is probably they are not with us. I don't recommend it to anyone, but if it's a last resort and you understand it's life or death, then by all means you will agree with me that smoking 25B can cause a life changing trip, unrivalled for eternity.

I will never bother with these Chema again, but I am taking a lot peyote someday HAHA

I've had both 25I and 25C. Can't say I found a lot of difference between them possibly 25C a little more visual but that could have been down to other factors. Because of the problems with higher dosages I've never gone beyond a blotter of each which hampers exploration with them. You can't ramp up the drug to get a more visual experience like you can with ETH-LAD or the much favoured 4-HO-MET.

Personally speaking if you can get them Liberty caps for visuals are great - a fantastic luminosity with them I've found. Failing that go for 4-HO-MET both have a much better safety profile so you can go plenty high enough.

As for a lot of visuals can't beat DMT :)

Absolutely, go for ETH-LAD, which super quickly rose up to become a favorite of mine... or indeed 4-HO-MET although my last encounter was uncomfortable.

Still, not unsafe like NBOMe's potentially. Screw them... I used to collect anything similar I could get, but after a few NBOMe experiences and reading a lot on them I boycotted them. We really shouldn't need any unsafe psychedelics on top of the vast array of relatively forgiving ones we already know.

I've only tried 25i and 25c, but they both had the potential to be extremely visual. Each also had the potential to turn into a huge, hot mess of a trip very quickly. 25i in particular would either be insanely awesome or insanely dysphoric and terrible, there was no in between. 25c was a little less intense generally but things could still get bad quickly.

In my experience 25i was a little more visual. But they are both very visual drugs at what one would consider a "strong" dose. I don't think they're worth it though. I happened to luck out and not experience dangerous effects despite pushing the doses pretty high, before all the deaths happened; but I could have easily been one of the less fortunate and died. I wouldn't push your luck. Plenty of other great psychs out there.

25 b is very very visual. Lots of synthenisia. Much better than 25c IMHO. Never had 25i as the side effects are unpredictable.
Go with 25b it's the best of the bunch.

Don't go above 800 ugs with 25b otherwise you will get a good deal of vascolular constriction in my fingertips especially. Be careful. Nbomes are eye candy, That is all.