Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which NBOMe is most visual?

koleskyline

Greenlighter
Hello everyone

I asked here before which psychedelic is most visual, and less trippy and most answers told me its 2C-B and NBOMes. I have tried 2C-B and it was really amazing. I tried very low dose for the first time and got slight visuals but the body feeling was amazing and it didn't mess with my head too much. Next on my list are NBOMes. So my question is, in your opinions which of these have best visuals and don't make you trip too much like LSD?
Ps: I'm aware that NBOMes are dangerous so I'm always careful with dosage for any substance i consume. :D
And by this question I'm not asking you to tell me what to take, just simply asking for your opinions.

25B nbome is the best by far imho. Been years since i have done it and i dont plan on ever doing it again. Its just eye candy.
Never tried 25i but i would avoid that one anyway as it seems to cause more bad side effects than the rest of the nbomes.

I honestly wouldn't go down the NBOMe road, it's just not worth it. While 2C-B is relatively easy going and light hearted, it still has depth, character, and beauty to it. NBOMe's on the other hand are shallow, can leave one's body feeling as if they have the flu with bad physical sensations, typically left me with feeling like my brain is frying as by all indicators I was in psychedelia but there was absolutely no profound-ness to what I was experiencing, etc etc.

There are better options. Don't fuel the NBOMe flame.

I found one nbome blotter in an old notebook yesterday, 25i 25b 25c who knows?
with the lysergamides available, I could not imagine taking it, but i am keeping it in that old notebook as a souvenir of worse times, i.e. before we could find something like eth-lad....

please do not take nbome, the dose curve is too steep and the end of the dose curve is suicide.
I had quite a bit of it in 1/4 tab doses to make my subway trip home from work more interesting 2.5 years ago.

Don't get NBOMe's. The long term effects and potentially dangerous consequences are not worth it.

Hi i have test almoste everyting in psychedelic and the one that beat all of them was 4-Ho-Met. Order 250mg make split it in 4 bowls. Then take a emty caps, like emty lyrica. You now what i mean. No Brain fuck you feel great and have to take 70-80mg. Nicest tripp every time i do it and the Euphoria 4/5. Mutch visual of all and i have taken 4 Albert Hoffman tripps and i was tripping but not as on 4-ho-met. It metabolis. I
Link you but They say 10-30mg but thats not right. Here you have a link.
I No that IT Will be youre new favorit.
And if you Will come to a nother wourld. Take 1 LSD and 50mg 4-Ho-Met. Have benzo to hand. Diazepam and lorazepam and alprazolam if someone donté Can handle it.
But i Can say 90% that cant tripp Can white 4-ho-met.
I cant tripp anyting exept 4-ho-me is shiit????????????⛱
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-HO-MET

https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal21.shtml
Same here. Dos 10-20mg but must take 40mg at least. ?????

Best regards. Dr, D

ETH-LAD blows all other psychedelics out of the water. 2c-b doesn't even get a look in IMHO.

ETH-LAD blows all other psychedelics out of the water. 2c-b doesn't even get a look in IMHO.

Whats that ?? ETH what is that.

I dropped three tabs of nBOME and had a good time and another I dropped four and did'nt. The way of the game I suppose.

Whats that ?? ETH what is that.

I dropped three tabs of nBOME and had a good time and another I dropped four and did'nt. The way of the game I suppose.

Eth-lad, the top LSD analogue in my eyes (check out the big and dandy if you've not come across it).
Let's just say of the substances I've tried in terms of visual activity its:

Eth-lad > AL-LAD > ALD52 > 2c-e> DOC > miprocin > metocin > 2c-b

Miprocin and metocin at higher doses (for me about 30mg +) is very visual, but nothing compares to eth-lad. 2c-b I've found to be very colourful and euphoric, but the visual activity does not come close to the Lysergic analogues. YMMV of course!
I've deliberately left out LSD because it is so variable. It can be extremely visual or it can be fairly lacking. With eth-lad and lsd however, the trip is so complete it leaves everything else standing.

Tried 25C-NBOME and 25i-NBOME, found 25C very visual and a worthwile trip. 25i was less visual and very stimulating, not my cup of tea.

Taking something as deadly as NBOMe's even if you think you know your doses are measured 100% accurately just does not sit right with me.

Also saying one psychedelic is the greatest of them all is childish, no offense to the person above who said something like that but I mean really, are you just a child hahahaa?

I did like the idea of 4-HO-MET if it's visuals you seek as someone politely mentioned above.

Why do people get so caught up on visuals these days, lol?

I always understood visuals to be somewhat of a distraction from getting to the really valuable parts of an experience.

Why do people get so caught up on visuals these days, lol?

I always understood visuals to be somewhat of a distraction from getting to the really valuable parts of an experience.

They're the icing on the cake. Sure, a great trip can be had without visuals, and I have had many of them. But visuals add another level; your mind is seeing things differently on a psychedelic so why not the eyes?

Not everyone is looking to have huge insights with every trip so to brand anyone who is looking for the best psychedelic for a particular thing as childish is a touch arrogant.

Although I agree with you on nbomes. Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

I totally agree with all of that, but it does make sense here: if pretty much the main reason to take an NBOMe is for the reasons of the visuals being incredibly complex and intricate then I guess it is worth discussing which one does it best.. Although I would weigh that against the particular safety of that NBOMe and also... my limited experience with NBOMe's was not really visual at all but even at those dose I did not trust what it was doing in my body so I wouldn't go higher.

If your reasons for taking an NBOMe are different and could really also be achieved with different psychedelics then I would especially reconsider and not be lazy or cheap about it... but if you say that it is hard to achieve that level of 3D and intricacy with other psychedelics, I guess it's not a terrible argument.

I bet part of the intricacy of nbome visuals is directly attributable to synesthesia with feeling physically sick.

as the physical sickness of the body becomes "cosmicly" folded into the psychedelic totality, the psychonaught attains a classic shamanic self-sacrificial trip and has dramatically intricate visions.

I can't deny the value of it but would not recommend it over lysergamides.

Hate to say it but 25b nbome was far more visual than any time i have taken eth lad. Extreamly intricate. Not saying one is better than the other its not. Lysergamines are safer but 25b nbome is very very visual and no bodyload except vascoluar constriction in my hands or fingertips. Just a numb feeling. Wouldnt do it again it has no theraputic value and i personally think it causes damage to your serotin receptors. Seems like after i stopped using nbomes the visual activity is much less than it was before but thats just a opinion.

Last edited:
I've never taken any nbome, so I cannot really comment on how visual they are. I did receive some 25c one time as a freebie, but they went in the bin as I do not want to experiment with something that has been shown to cause fatalities at recreational dosage levels.

To be honest, this is where I do agree with Research Professor: chasing visuals at all costs is not a good thing. Whilst I think that visuals are a valuable component of a trip, I would not risk my health to seek them. That said, I do enjoy visuals as part of a psychedelic experience, especially when there is a strong mental component as I find it helps to relax and enjoy the visual elements when things become intense.

Which leads me back to eth-lad; of course some may find it lacking in visuals, we are all set up differently after all. However, I found eth-lad to contain all the necessary ingredients for a good all around experience.