Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Tell Me You Love Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Market Garden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny or Die

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Lucky Louie was much funnier than that dumb Flight of the Conchords bullshit that got some votes. (I voted for the Wire, for what its worth).

^^ No. Its not. Its an HBO original...

The Wire, Rome, Oz, Six Feet, Deadwood and Carnivale are all my favorites. Sopranos was great, but had WAY too many shitty points throughout the show to earn a top spot.

The Wire is definitely my favorite of the bunch though. That show is more addictive than the dope sold by the Barksdale crew...

^ aye. well a bit of both ;)
eDDe9 said:
WTF!? Rome is a BBC production..
Rome is a BAFTA, Golden Globe and Emmy-nominated historical drama television series co-created by John Milius, William J. MacDonald, and Bruno Heller. The series is primarily written by Heller. Rome was produced in Italy by the BBC (UK), HBO (USA), and RAI (Italy). The show's first season originally aired on HBO between August 28 and November 20, 2005, subsequently broadcast on BBC One between November 2, 2005 and January 4, 2006, and on Rai Due between March 17 and April 28, 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_(TV_series)

Anyone else remember Not Necessarily The News? Best remembered today for introducing the concept of sniglets.

I also remember some show from the early 80's that did puzzles and brain teasers. The name completely escapes me. I'll send an 8 x 10 autographed glossy photo of myself to anyone who can remember the name of that show.

hands down my favorite would have to be arrested development, but i didnt know it was an HBO series.

Oz is a bad motherfucka - I have all six seasons on DVD, but the Wire? Badass and REAL.

One not mentioned on the poll?
The Corner

alphabetcity said:
hands down my favorite would have to be arrested development, but i didnt know it was an HBO series.

it isn't, i just thought it was so good it could compete ;)

nah that was my bad

poll edit: OK, i've substituted Arrested Development with The Corner and reduced the vote to zero.

The mods can adjust votes. If over time you feel like adding a vote to one tv show and/or removing a previous vote of yours from another, post your request in this thread.

nb2: reminder- you can vote for as many shows as you want

Flight of the Conchords is their best show imo; although I don't watch a lot of HBO.

Put me back down for The Corner. Already voted for The Wire. Both set in Baltimore about the drug trade there.

No one has been here for ages. Jeez. Anyone remember how good Six Feet Under was? I'm watching the first season. It was incredibly good. Anyone else watching any Six Feet Under dvds?? From the last episode here is a Video To Remind You How Good That Shit Was!!!!

Nobody has been here in two years so I'm not going to wait forever for a response. I'm just hoping it's not been forgotten.

The first season of 6 feet under was great. And then you are hooked. For me californication the first season beats it out. I don't think its HBO.

Missing "True Blood", "Eastbound & Down", "The Ricky Gervis Show" and "Summer Heights High"!!!

Four worthy series!!

True Blood is quite good, I voted for Entourage, never seen The Wire, heard great things about it, but couldn't vote for it since I haven't actually seen it.

yah, what people say about The Wire is true. get it!

Missing "True Blood", "Eastbound & Down", "The Ricky Gervis Show" and "Summer Heights High"!!!

Four worthy series!!

Can we add the above listed series to the poll and a vote for each of them for me-oooh-one more that I love that isn't listed that I love is "Funny or DieI have already voted so I cant vote again. However,these deserve a place in the poll and votes from past voters after and if they are added.

Sorry-I only watch HBO-I can't take cable TV-mostly trash in my opinion and the commercials that get put on loop set-I can't take it!! I am a true HBO fan. The Sunday night line up is the highlight of my week in television! It is a sacred time that I reserve for myself without being interrupted.