Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Tell Me You Love Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Market Garden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny or Die

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Can we add the above listed series to the poll and a vote for each of them for me-oooh-one more that I love that isn't listed that I love is "Funny or DieI have already voted so I cant vote again. However,these deserve a place in the poll and votes from past voters after and if they are added.

Sorry-I only watch HBO-I can't take cable TV-mostly trash in my opinion and the commercials that get put on loop set-I can't take it!! I am a true HBO fan. The Sunday night line up is the highlight of my week in television! It is a sacred time that I reserve for myself without being interrupted.

Added.

there are the classics, oz, sopranos, boardwalk empire, six feet under and the wire. i also like bored to death,curb your enthusiam was excellent. then theres true detectives and carnivale, also very good.
not as good as these where the following in descending order deadwood, entourage, generation kill, true blood, flight of the conchords then hung and band of brothers, lastly the corner.
more or less annoying were angels in america, big love, in treatment, the pacific, the leftovers and lucky louie.

i try to keep up with new hbo series atm, does anybody can say anything about euphoria, mare of easttown, westworld, watchmen, succession or chernobyl? had only a brief look at these. chernobyl was ok, succession also, watchmen and westworld could be something. any recommendations?

there are the classics, oz, sopranos, boardwalk empire, six feet under and the wire. i also like bored to death,curb your enthusiam was excellent. then theres true detectives and carnivale, also very good.
not as good as these where the following in descending order deadwood, entourage, generation kill, true blood, flight of the conchords then hung and band of brothers, lastly the corner.
more or less annoying were angels in america, big love, in treatment, the pacific, the leftovers and lucky louie.

i try to keep up with new hbo series atm, does anybody can say anything about euphoria, mare of easttown, westworld, watchmen, succession or chernobyl? had only a brief look at these. chernobyl was ok, succession also, watchmen and westworld could be something. any recommendations?
The Leftovers was annoying? =D
Gets a spot in the classics imo, easily one of the best TV shows to come out in the last decade. It's been a long time but I would rate Deadwood in that club as well. Maybe scratch Boardwalk Empire from that. That would be my opinion.

Didn't see Watchmen, Westworld was okay, but only really for 1 season, pretty bad writing afterwards and I quit.

As far as recommendations.... I'm guessing you forgot to mention Rome? Also, The Deuce is quite fun :)

His Dark Material is pretty good so far and The Nevers!!!!

The Leftovers was annoying? =D
Gets a spot in the classics imo, easily one of the best TV shows to come out in the last decade. It's been a long time but I would rate Deadwood in that club as well. Maybe scratch Boardwalk Empire from that. That would be my opinion.

Didn't see Watchmen, Westworld was okay, but only really for 1 season, pretty bad writing afterwards and I quit.

As far as recommendations.... I'm guessing you forgot to mention Rome? Also, The Deuce is quite fun :)
I thought The Leftovers was great.

Hbo now atleast in Max and premium always buy rights so for last two years that i Have HBo in Croatia many of the listed wasn't even there but here are some of I think were best not in very particular order just from my head( some of them were amc, cinemax, et cetera but again they came with HBO premium on demand tv shows)
1. True Detective
2 Succesion
3. The Wire
4. Fargo
5. Banshee-this one suprised me good
6. Mr.Robot
7. Legion-Noah Hawley
8. The Newsroom- one of the best
9. Game of Thrones
10. Mad Men
11. Sopranos- i watched this to late always taught it's not that good
12. Gomorrah
13. Westworld
14. Barry- o this one deff suprised me good I almost gave up in 1.st ep till Hader shoot them(shootout scene was perfect)
15. The Walking Dead- I know it's not HBO's but it is again,
16. Billions- not sure about last season
17. Six feet Under- saw season and half, got bored- maybe will find motivation
19. Dexter- saw everything in two seasons atleast i Think
20. Ramy
21. Warriors-overrated, not bad
22. Scenes from a Marriage
23. Mare from Easttown
24. Euphoria-good, fit was gave up but the hype arround and I'm glad cause when i was a teen there weren't sped-sgirl on opi ran from police
25. Babylon Berlin is overshadowed by Black Sun trust me the Show is Serbian-Croatian actors but cinematography and production(ok we have some best location in the world for movies apart....nwm Game of Thrones were shot in Dubrovnik) and some shocking hystory moments.
26. Normal people
27. The Leftovers
28. Devs
29. Raised by Wolves- li la
30. ASh vs evil dead
31. Perry Mason
32. The Great
33. Zero Zero Zero
34. The Outsider
35. Fosse & Verdon
36. Watchmen- suprised where is more
37. Lookin for Alaska- I dont watch these kind of shoes but I don't know what got to me maybe cause was in love with someone that was in love with me but I thought......nwm)- teen love story
38. pico de neblina- starting to watch it looks good
39. City on a Hill
40. The Loudest Voice
41. Curb your enthusiasm- Seinfeld 100x ruined this for me, not bad
42. Years and Years
43. Chernobyl- great
44. Umbre
45. Uspjeh
46. Deadwood- on of the best
47. Discovery of Witches- saw only season one
48. Castle Rock- loved that one
49. Patrick Melrose
50. Snowfall
51. Penny Dreadfull
52. the good fight- politicaly but good,
53- Big little lies- that one suprised me in a great ways
54. Quarry
55. Vinil- Bobby Canavale without sleep on coke
56. Carnivale- everytime I start Something happen to unmotivate me, I hope it's good for you who watched?
57. Boardwalk Empire
58. OZ
59. Sillicon Valley

Hbo now atleast in Max and premium always buy rights so for last two years that i Have HBo in Croatia many of the listed wasn't even there but here are some of I think were best not in very particular order just from my head( some of them were amc, cinemax, et cetera but again they came with HBO premium on demand tv shows)
1. True Detective
2 Succesion
3. The Wire
4. Fargo
5. Banshee-this one suprised me good
6. Mr.Robot
7. Legion-Noah Hawley
8. The Newsroom- one of the best
9. Game of Thrones
10. Mad Men
11. Sopranos- i watched this to late always taught it's not that good
12. Gomorrah
13. Westworld
14. Barry- o this one deff suprised me good I almost gave up in 1.st ep till Hader shoot them(shootout scene was perfect)
15. The Walking Dead- I know it's not HBO's but it is again,
16. Billions- not sure about last season
17. Six feet Under- saw season and half, got bored- maybe will find motivation
19. Dexter- saw everything in two seasons atleast i Think
20. Ramy
21. Warriors-overrated, not bad
22. Scenes from a Marriage
23. Mare from Easttown
24. Euphoria-good, fit was gave up but the hype arround and I'm glad cause when i was a teen there weren't sped-sgirl on opi ran from police
25. Babylon Berlin is overshadowed by Black Sun trust me the Show is Serbian-Croatian actors but cinematography and production(ok we have some best location in the world for movies apart....nwm Game of Thrones were shot in Dubrovnik) and some shocking hystory moments.
26. Normal people
27. The Leftovers
28. Devs
29. Raised by Wolves- li la
30. ASh vs evil dead
31. Perry Mason
32. The Great
33. Zero Zero Zero
34. The Outsider
35. Fosse & Verdon
36. Watchmen- suprised where is more
37. Lookin for Alaska- I dont watch these kind of shoes but I don't know what got to me maybe cause was in love with someone that was in love with me but I thought......nwm)- teen love story
38. pico de neblina- starting to watch it looks good
39. City on a Hill
40. The Loudest Voice
41. Curb your enthusiasm- Seinfeld 100x ruined this for me, not bad
42. Years and Years
43. Chernobyl- great
44. Umbre
45. Uspjeh
46. Deadwood- on of the best
47. Discovery of Witches- saw only season one
48. Castle Rock- loved that one
49. Patrick Melrose
50. Snowfall
51. Penny Dreadfull
52. the good fight- politicaly but good,
53- Big little lies- that one suprised me in a great ways
54. Quarry
55. Vinil- Bobby Canavale without sleep on coke
56. Carnivale- everytime I start Something happen to unmotivate me, I hope it's good for you who watched?
57. Boardwalk Empire
58. OZ
59. Sillicon Valley

Thanks for that. I honestly can't choose.. Deadwood, True Detective, Fargo, Game of Thrones.

But Patrick Melrose?? 😮 Brilliant actor

Yeah I remember that when I saw that show it make me do things to not remember what's about if you feel me

out of those, I enjoyed Deadwood the most overall. If you like westerns or historical shit it's a no brainer.

I watched it 3 times (they made 3 seasons?) Then it got canned! That was the first HBO thing I saw.. When TV shows weren't like movies. I hadn't really gotten into Westerns then either.

Ian McShane as Al Swearingen.. I still use "cocksucker" with that guy in mind lol.

It is by far the show where the most swear words appeared.

Mum loves Westerns *and* Ian McShane, but she just couldn't handle the swearing (and she's not uptight about these things).

I loved it though. Swearing done properly is an art form eg. Ricky Gervais. I remember the Chinese guy (opium dealer?) copying Swearingen and saying "cocksucker" 🤣😂😅

I watched it 3 times (they made 3 seasons?) Then it got canned! That was the first HBO thing I saw.. When TV shows weren't like movies. I hadn't really gotten into Westerns then either.

Ian McShane as Al Swearingen.. I still use "cocksucker" with that guy in mind lol.
Together with the canning of Carnivale the greatest loss in TV history

everytime I start Something happen to unmotivate me, I hope it's good for you who watched?

Carnivale was great, only big downside is that it ended somehow in the middle as the show was canceled. Still a really solid hbo show like the wire, sorpranos or 6 feet under.

Carnivale would've run for 6 seasons, they had the whole story laid out. It would've been amazing but HBO kept cutting their budget :mad:so they quit after two.