Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Which is your favourite: Christopher Guest film?

Favourite Christopher Guest film?

• This Is Spinal Tap

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • The Big Picture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waiting For Guffman

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Best In Show

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • A Mighty Wind

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • For Your Consideration

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AmorRoark

Bluelight Crew
I did a search and didn't find this as a subject yet... perhaps we should wait to make this a poll until after the film comes out, but I've been super excited for the newest release.

So, which is your favorite?

This Is Spinal Tap
The Big Picture
Waiting for Guffman
Best in Show
A Mighty Wind
For Your Consideration

i am not a huge fan of his compared to the usual suspects he runs with, but i will go ahead and vote for "best of show" spinal tap wasn't as good as it should have been and mighty wind was just a bore....at least the first 20 minutes or so was :D

i have heard a lot about waiting for guffman and need to check it out, so will let you know when that is done if my opinion changes.

i have not yet seen 'for your consideration' but i caught a preview the other night and it looks very excellent indeed.

i voted for 'best in show'

alasdair

I loved A Mighty Wind although it is, admittedly, a bit on the slow side.

I went for Best In Show. Mainly because I love Parker Posey tho and not for Christopher Guest. Even tho she does seem to be somewhat typecast I love her all the same.

I voted for Best in Show. I think all the actors were at their absolute tops in this film and the characters they protrayed are fucking brilliant. It helps that I'm in love with Parker Posey and her braced teeth, J. Crew wearing, cappichino sipping persona is one of the funniest characters ever created. Then again her character in Waiting for Guffman is pretty fantastic too.

"Cokes. Just drive in get a coke if yer thirsty" -- youtube video

Whaaa? Did someone change the thread to have a "u" in the word favorite?

My favourite character of hers is Connie Bradshaw from Tales Of The City.

"Fantabulous hun!" lol

"it's sexist!"
"i know, its very sexy...."

gotta be spinal tap.

"but, ours go to 11."

"it's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. none more black...."

michael said:
"it's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. none more black...."

"But she should be made to smell it."

I just realized Ricky Gervais is going to be in the next flick. :D Perhaps I should make a thread about it.... ;)

"i do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem may have been, that there was a stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf."

chris guest didn't direct "this is spinal tap" but this poll'd do.