• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you prefer crude or concentrated?

Personally, if the main point of consuming the drug is it's effects, I want it as pure as possible - no need to consume anything else!

With alcohol, both due to the social experience, and the fact that one needs to consume a considerable volume of liquid, I preferred beer over hard liqour; forcing oneself to consume all that water also helped stay hydrated, and the social experience of drinking with others is a big part of the fun.

With cannabis, I generally prefer dabs/concentrates these days - but I miss the secondary properties, the smell, the taste, etc, that you got with the plant material. I used to really geek out about the flavors of different strains.

And with caffeine- a big part of why I drink coffee is the taste, rather than the effects of the caffeine - caffeine is a mediocre stimulant on the best of days, and I just wouldn't even bother with it if coffee didn't taste so good. So in this case, I choose the less-concentrated form.

I have no preference between extract or leaf powder with kratom - though a form clean enough to snort would of course change things....