Where Were U in ‘92?

more literal replies plz
nuravecoverobonefashenip4.jpg

nuravetracklistinguw8.jpg

Please listen, pass along, blog, enjoy!

http://www.zshare.net/download/53736474891193e8/
slayer2.gif

in '92 I was going to every rave I could around Florida (usually out in a field somewhere). I met my wife in college in '92 - we went to the same raves, the same club (the Edge in Lauderdale and Orlando) and we both had a radioactive goldfish record. I remember it was '92 because it was the same year that hurricane andrew came through.

'92 was a little before my time. I started getting into electronic music in '94 with Keoki, Spooky and this compilation called Rave. Funny, I've still got that Rave collection and have even played some tracks from it when doing throwback sets.

I was a year old. One thing I can say is the same from then and now, I still use a binkie =D

Does anyone get the feeling that everything today, i.e music, movies, most drugs, have all gone downhill and are just absolute drivel? It's all so commercialized, everyone wants to just make a quick buck.

Take movies for instance. Comedies are just so bloody awful. That goes for any genre, but what has happened to art? What has happened to music? It is just awful. I believe the 70's-90's we peaked, and now we have lost our grip.

Drugs- X and Coke, use to be phenomenal, i.e 70's-90's and now are a complete shadow of themselves.

Am I just being nostalgic about childhood, or do my claims hold water?

I think you may just believe everything was better.

The proliferation of digital content has made access to more god awful creations possible.

As far as electronic music is concerned, I think a lot of stuff coming out now is better than I ever imagined possible when I first started wrapping my head around the stuff 20 years ago.

:)

I was 15 and at that time not yet a fully convert of electronic dance music. You were considered gay if you weren't into pantera or sepultura!

I was 4 years old, living in India try to integrate with all the local kids (I only spoke Russian at that point). The closest I came to listening to EDM was listening to Jump by Kriss Kross. :)

i was born that year ^_^ thats the year i started growin hehe isn't that awesome it was a great year for nirvana and electronic music :)

I was 4 years old, living in India try to integrate with all the local kids (I only spoke Russian at that point). The closest I came to listening to EDM was listening to Jump by Kriss Kross. :)

I'm hoping you wear your jeans the right way round these days=D

I was a youngin' in school. I didn't get into things until late 1998. I remember those gloves though! I remember "the vibe" too. It's still out there in a select few locations.