• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Where is the information on taking amps/MPH with food?

Suh-Weet. From the previously censored basement tapes of our correspondence:

What's up homie? I haven't been pulling my weight around here lately. Keif' is disappointed in himself :( Keep in mind, a stimulant is not a stimulant. They're not interchangeable in really, any further qualities than the fact that they will increase Heart Rate and Tension etc. Substitutued-Amphetamines and Substituted-Cathinones can maybe be compared to as a "Ven-Diagram" of sorts. On one side, Amphetamine on the other Cathinone and in the middle, they meet and share a few important traits.

Content of the GI tract in general is not nearly as important or "related" to overall potency, duration etc. than the alkalinity of the urine. In layperson's terminology, taking antacids i.e. and alkaline environment i.e. less acidic environments can cause a two-fold increase in potency and extend duration, especially for Amphetamines and to a lesser extent, Cathinones.

I don't mean to take you to Kindergarten here. You probably know this much already, but Cocaine is a largely unexplored substance in terms of "Novel Psychoactives". We made a lot of progress early on in taking advantage of Cocaine's local anesthetic qualities, but didn't really do anything meaningful in terms of "Cocaine Analogs". They're out there, but for your purposes, they're not really worth learning about.

Are you aware that Methylphenidate is essentially a substituted-cathinone as opposed to a substituted-Amphetamine? Basically, taking antacids prior to Amphetamine (by any ROA, it will all end up in the blood eventually) can double the total amount of Amphetamine introduced into circulation.

I hope this wasn't too rambling for you to understand. Get back to me.

Ryan

Quote Reply
Report Edit