• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Where has all the banter gone?

There are fewer conversations, IMO. Just what amount to. A series of FB status updates. Which are fair enough, but leave little to banter about.

Then again, what would I know? I single-handedly killed banter with smack, occultism and ephebophilia. So try not to listen.

Inflo: Yes!

You gifting or am I gonna have to gift again...actually fuck it if Flo comes back I might end up turning back in to that Dyson persona staring at this damn screen all day hmmm..unsure,

:!

Morning Sammy,

My FB is pretty banterfull. It's maybe because so many of my family and friends live abroard so I do get more thoughtful and interesting FB status's that turn in to often vey long and many responses with everyone chipping in..much like Gibberings but with people you know 'know'. We know how you feel about FB and I see it can be like that but there are so many many ways of using it as i.m.o the best and most accesable way of keeping in touch. You know you can also private video and/or call through FB too..hmm they kind of stole skype?

Hmmmm nearly 11am..maybe a small gin...?

Yes, I find your FB to be quite banterful! We need to bring the banter back to BL. Where the fuck is PTCH when you need the wee shite? Is not in the Arches anymore :(

Flo ( you shall always be ) I think I'll join you. Nae for gin. Gives me the boak. I'll join you for a pint though. Drinking and cleaning. Who says the '50's house wife is dead? Just need some coke and a proper pinny and I'll be all set! FUCK IT!

FWIW: For someone of your standing I think name change should be gifted but that's just my thoughts.

Yes, I find your FB to be quite banterful! We need to bring the banter back to BL. Where the fuck is PTCH when you need the wee shite? Is not in the Arches anymore :(

Flo ( you shall always be ) I think I'll join you. Nae for gin. Gives me the boak. I'll join you for a pint though. Drinking and cleaning. Who says the '50's house wife is dead? Just need some coke and a proper pinny and I'll be all set! FUCK IT!

FWIW: For someone of your standing I think name change should be gifted but that's just my thoughts.

I'm with your man Sadie on the FB thing 8( however, I could probably do with a training session from you on how to use it without feeling I'm selling my soul and chitchat with "THEM" :sus: Please come down and show me as my man has just bitched about me not noticing 4 messages and a BBQ invite on it :eek:

It's really awful about the Arches isn't it. And to think that the new gangster Cotton Club in town has just opened up. GCC are cunts of the highest order :X

Hmm pinny, I may just have one that would be suitable for you in my collection - a psychedelic one ;) Handmade of course but it has a pocket for your zippo so not all bad! Will search for pic in case you fancy it....X

Flo will always be flow no matter the sudo-glow! She's a beacon of shining light in all our lives regardless of username <3

I'm with your man Sadie on the FB thing 8( however, I could probably do with a training session from you on how to use it without feeling I'm selling my soul and chitchat with "THEM" :sus: Please come down and show me as my man has just bitched about me not noticing 4 messages and a BBQ invite on it :eek:

It's really awful about the Arches isn't it. And to think that the new gangster Cotton Club in town has just opened up. GCC are cunts of the highest order :X

Hmm pinny, I may just have one that would be suitable for you in my collection - a psychedelic one ;) Handmade of course but it has a pocket for your zippo so not all bad! Will search for pic in case you fancy it....X

Flo will always be flow no matter the sudo-glow! She's a beacon of shining light in all our lives regardless of username <3

There is too much bullshit to go into about The Arches. So much went down that really shouldn't have. And it was the staff that greatly suffered. Knew a few. The whole thing was a fiasco! Had bartenders/waitstaff all over the town and surrounding areas right pissed off. It was a very raw topic in a couple of Bartender groups. IMO Total bullshit. Just my opinion. I'll just tuck that away now. Rant over.

I'll show you FB. Need to come see you soon! I already miss you so much! Especially your hugs and laughter! They could brighten any day! <3

BTW, Not even myself could convince boy blunder to signing up to FB. I'll still keep trying though! He's on my FB though. Fucking lurker ;)

ERRRRRRR MERRRRRRR GERRRRRRRRRD I Would love a Koneko Pinny!!!!!! YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

^
I bet a lot of those peeps end up working for the G1 group and they are major cunts to their staff...yes it can get worse iykwim. I'll keep that gossip for when I see you, but I did consider myself working for G1 and even sent them my cv :| Stupid thing to do.. Yes please lets do look at diaries %)

Said pinny looks like this. Though I reckon it would look better on Shammy ;) Only joking! Not enough purple :sus:
apron2_zps02341165.jpg

Anyone caught sniggering behind their 'puter screen at pinny pic will be severely reprimanded OK :p

OMG That's AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Don't get me started on G1. Never worked for them. What were you thinking applying with them. TBH though, if you could work your way up maybe you could change things. Oh wait, no you couldn't they're cunts of the highest degree! Once a cunt always a cunt. I've known too many people that have been fucked by them and not in the very very good way.

Banterful Facebok exists. So do personable bigots.

I can see I'm not going to even start an interesting conversation here, so forget I said a thing. &#55357;&#56842;

Banterful Facebok exists. So do personable bigots.

I can see I'm not going to even start an interesting conversation here, so forget I said a thing. ��

Whats with the melancholy emo post?

Kerry bantona is providing the food from Banter land and also racking the lines of 100% banterdrone...

aghhh fuck it..which way is thefuced thread please?

Alright Ponch?
...can I ask was it you or someone else who had a little obsession with Phil Mitchell from bantenders? Or was it someone else?

:\

That was our very own dado rail loving lad Spliff Politics.

Are banter and gibbering not the same thing?

<3

Actually, I think not. There is a subtle, yet significant difference between the two. 'Gibberings' is stream of consciousness related bollocks. Whereas 'banter' is an exchange of quick wit and weddy wepartee - to the death...

Actually, I think not. There is a subtle, yet significant difference between the two. 'Gibberings' is stream of consciousness related bollocks. Whereas 'banter' is an exchange of quick wit and weddy wepartee - to the death...

Are you Scottish?

Are you Scottish?

Not that I know of, no. But I do have an unexplained admiration for you lot :\

(Considering yer a bunch of pasty faced gingers who can't speak English proper like wot I can)

Last edited:
Soak that shit up! It's worth it's weight in gold. Aye, the glesge banter! <3 =D <3