• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

When in transit - Got a tool box on the back of my truck that locks.... Leave the key with dealer, i drive home, he follows me with the key to my box and gives it to me when im home.
At home ive been known to remove the front of an electrical outlet, stash in there, and screw it back on.

I hide mine in the...hey wait a minute. Not telling!

You'd have to pull some Tom Cruise Mission Impossible laser room shit to get to them though.

My wallet. All sacks go in wallet, I guessnot ttypically hiding but its comfort zone thing knowing my drugs are WITH ME and not with fucking with some other fiends intestines. I share with the right people but sack will ALWAYS return to my pocket in my wallet after the doses are handed out accordingly lol

Can't tell ya. I have a genius spot for hiding drugs while mobile. Telling people would just compromise the spot & make it known to LEO.
At home? I don't have to hide drugs at home..

I keep my weed in a back pack which is loaded with pipes, papers, rollers, jars, and a grinder. Pretty much all the essentials I need for good ole pot smokin. Everyone who knows me knows that I keep my stash in that backpack.

Everything else is in my room within a small lock box, this is where I keep my pills, powders, razor blades, etc... No one knows about it except me and I plan to keep it that way ever since a "friend" stole my entire prescription of Xanax from me last year. Yep.

edit: actually when I think about it why would I even mention this here lol, deep underground that's enough

Wherever I know you won't fucking look lol jk just random places that I know people won't look

I try not to hold onto drugs that long because of...people...in my house, but when I do have them, I usually have them hidden in my clock or in my record player. I used to hide things in my mattress, but that became kind of over-the-top.

I own my home, I don't hide my drugs. they just go in the desk drawer to keep them out of sight in case of unexpected visitors. bong is on the desk sorta kinda behind a lamp at all times. bowl is usually sitting on the desk.

I wish I remembered cus now I can't find my shit!

haha - I keep stuff in a small earring box in my dresser drawer. Otherwise, my go to place is in the pocket of a jacket hanging in my closet. ;)

Ever since I started at the clinic I keep all my benzos, opioids, amps in a lockbox.

Otherwise, my go to place is in the pocket of a jacket hanging in my closet. ;)

hah, back in the day when I lived at home and my mom didn't know about my weed use I would always go for the inside pocket of a random jacket in the closet. worked out for me every time.

I just did some cleaning the other day and found the eyeglass case I used to hide my pills in. Still had a couple of straws in it. Memories.

I put different drugs different places... The pot and alcohol is almost always "hidden in plain sight" and my other drugs are usually put in a cut out book or if they're temperature sensitive I put them in a Popsicle box. My cut out book is on my bookshelf and sometimes I can't find it.