• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

In a small, weighted waterproof container buried in the gravel at the bottom of an aquarium with piranhas works too. I wouldn't know or anything......just an IDEA I had......

My brother and I have a 'square' cut out of the middle of a book which is on a bookshelf with close to 100 other books on it. Its perfect, just pull it off and open it up and there ya go. Have had it for over 2 years now and parents never found it yet.

I just feel like if law-enforcement is your concern, and you're not so much concerned with friends or family discovering your stash, then there's really no point in hiding your drugs.

If law-enforcement is truly making a serious effort to find drugs, then they'll find them wherever they are. I mean, hell, that idea with the ashes in the urn is a brilliant idea, but again, a dog would surely pick up on it and you'd better believe that a DEA agent will dump the son of a bitch out to find something.

i keep my hard drugs in an unoppend salt container. it looks still sealed and you have to open with a razor.

trick i learned in jail i used to keep my mobile and charging wires in it

I just feel like if law-enforcement is your concern, and you're not so much concerned with friends or family discovering your stash, then there's really no point in hiding your drugs.

True that...If I didn't live at home, you better believe there'd be a stash box full of L in my fridge, and a piece of glass with a razor on it on my coffee table.

Inside a bundle of clothes in the bottom draw of my cupboard, not very safe.

In pill bottles which I generally keep stashed in my gym bag (since I am SO healthy!).... *rolls eyes*

I like to keep my stash hidden from any one, just in case. It's usually in a box that moves after its been in one position too long.

I now use a 'drug wallet' to hide my shit. Basically a little changepurse with baggies, straws, razors, the like.

Nice try K12, You'll never get my drugs!

Better luck next time!

My girlfriend bought a new, striped hoodie. It's a university hoodie, believe it or not, and it has this tiny velcro stash pocket inside the hood of all places. It's hard to find and hard to open, and I'm not sure that it would go unnoticed for long, but I'd bet that a couple bags could make it into the back of a cop car and maybe into a holding cell, as I've heard of drugs making it through in less clever hiding spots.

My new spot today was in my PSP Go box, it's sits next to my bed, and I just keep it under the cardboard stuff.
It's not that great, no one comes in my room, I live in a house with a family of 4 + mother.

my mouth/nose, then my stomach, followed by my intestines/bloodstream...

After hookup and while in transit home? In my wife's vagina.

At home? In a cigar box in my bureau.

In my medicine cabinet. Weed, powders, psychedelics, pills, everything gets put in there.