• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Where do I go to find girls/woman to be friends or even more?

lol what if they just type one word answers online or you say something with a few questions then they still reply one line.
Also I hate typing for hours to them. Bitch gimme them digitz mane.

thats my problem, chicks love to talk and talk and i cant listen to it or i get a headache..texting all day gets old too so ive tried to trim it down as fast as i can..either we meet up or i have to go clean the gutters or something lol..i cannot stand meaningless conversations with women..

as for when women only reply with 1 word texts, sometimes its hard to tell what they are doing but best option is to stop talking to them atm and do something else..let them come to you and if they dont, dont pursue, its not worth it...

My husband is like you, not stupid but slow to pick up signals. I hit on him, he wasn't shy, just reserved and so deep in his thought world. You should just pay more attention to when a female comes around. Ask (yourself) what is she coming around for, and what is she saying or asking for? Because if she is coming on to you then she is saying what she wants right to your face.

I'm 29 not ugly but I'm unemployed don't have a car and live with my parents. Are there any girls out there that would start seeing someone like me?

this is what's fucking you up, worrying about this shit. yes girls judge you on that stuff but lie your ass off IMO. your words can make you anything you desire.