• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Where are all the heroin trip reports/experiences?

Be careful getting a large stash. It can be a good idea - you'll be prepared, less need to go outside, save money etc but every time I've bought a large stash it always back fires. My use just ramps up in proportion to how much I have and pretty soon that "large stash" is now my new normal amount. I've made this mistake too many times.

Be careful getting a large stash. It can be a good idea - you'll be prepared, less need to go outside, save money etc but every time I've bought a large stash it always back fires. My use just ramps up in proportion to how much I have and pretty soon that "large stash" is now my new normal amount. I've made this mistake too many times.

Exactly. I'm the same way.

Exactly. I'm the same way.
well let me put it this way if I manage to keep my use moderate with a big bit it will be a first but that's why I give most of it to a close family member to dish out for me plus the drought everyone's predicted to hit means I dont really have a choice but to buy tommorow hopefully he will tick me on top as well then I can get high my main problem tbh is using before I get home infact I have a public toilet I always use after going to my guys place but the last few times I have just forced myself not to have any until I get home which means a long walk sick but at least I have extra and can relax

I'm stocking up on 2+ grams of H hopefully more if I can get more on tick because theirs gonna be a big fucking drought

Do you have any specific reason to believe there's going to be a drought? I mean I certainly agree it wouldn't be surprising if the disruption to world trade also disrupted drug networks. Im just wondering if you have seen any personal reason to think a serious drought is coming?

I haven't been very connected to the illegal drug world in a couple years. I've tried to stay away from it to make it easier not to wind up back on heroin. So I have no first hand knowledge of how Coronavirus is affecting things.

Do you have any specific reason to believe there's going to be a drought? I mean I certainly agree it wouldn't be surprising if the disruption to world trade also disrupted drug networks. Im just wondering if you have seen any personal reason to think a serious drought is coming?

I haven't been very connected to the illegal drug world in a couple years. I've tried to stay away from it to make it easier not to wind up back on heroin. So I have no first hand knowledge of how Coronavirus is affecting things.
my dealer is apparently packing in the shots until its over and he does me very good deals sure I can probs find someone else

my dealer is apparently packing in the shots until its over and he does me very good deals sure I can probs find someone else

Hmm, this is something I've wondered about for a while. I mean I'll be honest, it's cause I worry about my methadone access. I mean I have no reason to think there will be a disruption to methadone supply. In fact I have more reason to believe that there won't be...

But you know, junkie brain, you worry a lot about getting sick. So naturally I start wondering how accessable illicit drugs will be during this time.

I have people I could call and probably find out some answers, but that's a door I really don't wanna open in case I find it hard to close again..