• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

When to redose on LSD?

I’m sorry but I can’t think of any other way you took 2 doses one day then 98 the next and felt LESS.. That’s impossible unless placebo was involved.

Don’t take it as an attack.. Everyone takes it as a personal attack when someone mentions placebo. EVERYONE can be placebo’ed. It’s happened to me and I’ve explored some fairly exotic substances and pride myself on seeing the nuances in experiences. It’s happened to Sasha Shulgin. It can happen to anyone...

If you have a better explanation I’m all ears. But tolerance is not it.. I’ve watched many people myself included eat dose multiple days in a row and there’s no way tolerance shot up that fast to make an entire rest of your sheet that weak.

-GC

Redosing lsd is pointless like mentioned before. one day in psychiatry i took 2 hits and had an enjoyable experience and the next day i wanted to trip again and took the other 97 or 98 something of the sheet in pieces as big they fitted in my mouth and only had a weak experience the next day. Kind of wasted all my stuff. They were 60mics each accordingly but i've read that only 2mg of LSD absorbs at one time possibly. With the tolerance of the day before the effect was noticably less. My rule with psychedelic tolerance is to wait one week but in my experience using tryptamines have less tolerance than lysergamides and phenethylamines even more a little bit less. I've used synth mescalines multiple times in the same week with much better results with redosing between those those three types of psychedelics.

man that's strange. I've tripped 2 days in a row a bunch of times. it's definitely weaker the second day but if you take 3 instead of 2, it's not much different. Now the third day in a row you have to take a good bit more (like 5 instead of 2) and it still is kind of muted. But yeah what you're describing sounds impossible.

For future reference, redosing LSD (and psychedelics in general) works well before you hit the peak. Once you hit the peak, adding more will only add some of the strength of the redose. Once you're past the peak, it will pretty much just prolong the experience unless you take like twice as much as your original dosage. Generally redosing within the first hour to hour and a half will work quite well, although it can be risky because it might be that your original dose was enough, but it just hadn't hit you all the way yet, and then that redose will end up being too much.
Ah I see! Thank you for explaining :)