When people offer advice on substance use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care about the cat head. Only threw that in because you use it consistently on my posts.

The rudeness and sarcasm is more along the lines of what I meant. YOU know you do it. I know you do it. It's fine. A little irritating but fine.

Ever since you sent that first PM and found out I wasn't hot and I was old and I didn't wanna fuck ya.

18 months ago.

Hold a grudge much?

I've told you why I know what happened before happened. You denied it at the time despite me literally predicting exactly what you'd do. Then I pointed it out again. And eventually it resulted in me getting a warning when defending myself after a transphobe came into my sex work thread and misgendered me only for him to walk away Scot free. I actually had the warning skipped and made a worse infraction, which then had to be corrected. Messy.

And THEN I had a comment I made welcoming a new trans forum member to the forum and saying I was also trans completely erased from the forum.

You think it's cause I post a lot of details about my life. I get messages from other users saying they really enjoye the detail and look forward to every post I make.

Honestly when I think about what a lot of people here give me the most shit for only one big thing pops up over and over again.

Like, G Chem tried to point out I was being inconsistent by saying I'm in recovery but I use, but if you actually would bother to check my post history you would have seen me write a dozen times how I controversially view myself as in recovery even if I'm using.

So clearly he's not reading all the posts to pick up every statement I make which is perfect and nor is anyone else

Honestly if you're gonna say I'm being inconsistent all the time can you at least read the posts and say it about something I haven't actually already stated before?

But people ARE being themselves here.

And there's the rub.

Because there will always be people that make comments, put forth opinions and post on message boards and the people reading them are never giving the answers that the poster really wants to hear. The poster usually only wants to hear comments and opinions that comport with their own.

This isn't Better Homes and Gardens and it isn't Good Housekeeping. And I know you know the mentality and mindset of the people that post on Bluelight.

I've told you why I know what happened before happened. You denied it at the time despite me literally predicting exactly what you'd do. Then I pointed it out again. And eventually it resulted in me getting a warning when defending myself after a transphobe came into my sex work thread and misgendered me only for him to walk away Scot free. I actually had the warning skipped and made a worse infraction, which then had to be corrected. Messy.

And THEN I had a comment I made welcoming a new trans forum member to the forum and saying I was also trans completely erased from the forum.

You think it's cause I post a lot of details about my life. I get messages from other users saying they really enjoye the detail and look forward to every post I make.

Honestly when I think about what a lot of people here give me the most shit for only one big thing pops up over and over again.

Like, G Chem tried to point out I was being inconsistent by saying I'm in recovery but I use, but if you actually would bother to check my post history you would have seen me write a dozen times how I controversially view myself as in recovery even if I'm using.

So clearly he's not reading all the posts to pick up every statement I make which is perfect and nor is anyone else

Honestly if you're gonna say I'm being inconsistent all the time can you at least read the posts and say it about something I haven't actually already stated before?

Ok word.

Thank you for not staying personal. I don't not like you, I just want people to feel able to express themselves. I'm a very expressive person.

It isn't people picking apart your posts. And it isn't that your posts are under a microscope. It really only is people commenting on YOUR own posts because you are the one that makes the thread.

Sharing too much information is never a good thing and i think of all people you would know that by now. I don't see why you are surprised when you make comments on other threads and then people question them. This is Bluelight. C.mon man. You know how people are i know you do.

You have made comments that you want Discord to be all Trans members ( or at least approve and understand it ) and you also want all BL'ers to understand Autism.

I can tell ya right now that ain't gonna happen. It's not the right platform. When we have special needs we have to go where we are going to get special help.

The mentality of ( and the majority of ) BL members aren't going to understand your plight. They aren't capable of doing so.

I actually get messages and comments from people thanking me for helping them learn about those issues. Tried to help you out too when you called my gender identity a sexuality.

Wanting to learn about being more inclusive is actually in the interest of harm reduction because disadvantaged minorities fare worse in the sense of substance use. What I'm doing is trying to make that more know.

So I guess I'm really sorry for trying to act in the way the forum was designed for.

I actually read and react to most things you post. And if you go back i usually heart, like or fire them. I admit I don't read most of the meth rants.

Methinks you are just a bit sensitive atm because of the comments.

Bringing up mod decisions is never a good idea. Live with it.

I actually get messages and comments from people thanking me for helping them learn about those issues. Tried to help you out too when you called my gender identity a sexuality.

Wanting to learn about being more inclusive is actually in the interest of harm reduction because disadvantaged minorities fare worse in the sense of substance use. What I'm doing is trying to make that more know.

So I guess I'm really sorry for trying to act in the way the forum was designed for.
You tried to help me with something? Sorry I don't recall the post.

It was probably back when all the chaos was going on. It's best we don't go back there. It's over.

It's not about winning.

I'm expressive to a fault. Not everyone will like it. But I hope to God someone can learn from my mistakes and experiences, or the things I learned along the way.

Even I don't know who I am, @Nurse Ratched . It's a poor feeling, but as I get older it's all coming together.

Thank you for talking to me, honestly. It's been cathartic. Sometimes I need a reality check.

☮️

It's not about winning.

I'm expressive to a fault. Not everyone will like it. But I hope to God someone can learn from my mistakes and experiences, or the things I learned along the way.

Even I don't know who I am, @Nurse Ratched . It's a poor feeling, but as I get older it's all coming together.

Thank you for talking to me, honestly. It's been cathartic. Sometimes I need a reality check.

☮️
Sir. It's my pleasure. I do love speaking honestly and openly and am super glad we had this little discussion.

I really am.

You tried to help me with something? Sorry I don't recall the post.

It was probably back when all the chaos was going on. It's best we don't go back there. It's over.

I just corrected you on something you said that was incorrect but you never responded. It's fine, it just was a statement that wasn't great and because it happened right after you said not all cis people are transphobic I pointed it out.

No, it's best not to go back there. But I didn't take us back there. The guy who came in here to literally just make a single comment playing the same old record of me being inconsistent when AGAIN if you read specific posts you would have seen that I have always, always said the same thing, then he peaced out and didn't reply.

So to me it just feels like someone else thinks the same thing and they just didn't cause as many issues. It's fine, I get more positive messages and comments than negative ones despite what people might think.

But I'm actually allowed to eventually be a bit annoyed at things when the same shit keeps happening even though a post check could prove the statement false when I've been the bigger person the whole damn time.

i have no idea what this thread is about or why it fits H&R but i see it has devolved into arguing and OT so closing it.

I just corrected you on something you said that was incorrect but you never responded. It's fine, it just was a statement that wasn't great and because it happened right after you said not all cis people are transphobic I pointed it out.

No, it's best not to go back there. But I didn't take us back there. The guy who came in here to literally just make a single comment playing the same old record of me being inconsistent when AGAIN if you read specific posts you would have seen that I have always, always said the same thing, then he peaced out and didn't reply.

So to me it just feels like someone else thinks the same thing and they just didn't cause as many issues. It's fine, I get more positive messages and comments than negative ones despite what people might think.

But I'm actually allowed to eventually be a bit annoyed at things when the same shit keeps happening even though a post check could prove the statement false when I've been the bigger person the whole damn time.
I got ya. I forgot about that thread. Was it the one in SLR?

Eli............I get it. I know you think that many people are transphobic. And it's solely because people don't wan't to ( or can't ) understand. Especially religious people and politically swayed people.

Like mtu said............just be yourself. BUT............be prepared for comments that may not sit right with ya if you share certain things.

I got ya. I forgot about that thread. Was it the one in SLR?

Eli............I get it. I know you think that many people are transphobic. And it's solely because people don't wan't to ( or can't ) understand. Especially religious people and politically swayed people.

Like mtu said............just be yourself. BUT............be prepared for comments that may not sit right with ya if you share certain things.

That isn't my issue. Stop behaving like I'm upset because you're making comments about that.

My problem is that after all the issues settled, some other moderator came walking in and pulled the exact same shit making a comment about something which just like literally everything else could be easily proven false.

No one even addressed the point I made about NA actually not working for many people and causing harm to some.

It's literally been a derailed discussion including the fact that apparently you even keep track of when I post meth by my posts.

Like actually talk about what I posted about maybe? I've explained why I consider myself in recovery while using and it's actually logical. Just because it doesn't fit with your total abstinence concept doesn't mean it's not valid. There's more than one way to do recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.