When people offer advice on substance use

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is that after all the issues settled, some other moderator came walking in and pulled the exact same shit making a comment about something which just like literally everything else could be easily proven false.

It's literally been a derailed discussion including the fact that apparently you even keep track of when I post meth by my posts.
Can't help that G Chem called it like it is. I know the truth sucks. it really does. I rebelled against it my whole life.

I also can't help it that I am a mod, read the whole board daily , and remember everything people post. It's a gift. And a curse. Sorry that I know the drill.

If the heat is getting too bad...........simply press delete and voila...............all gone.

Yes, this is mature to post in a thread about how a person doesn't like NA because they had a man wait for them after the meeting they had to lock up on their 18th birthday and who then pushed them against the wall, pressed up against them and aggressively said 'i think you're so hot, I've been waiting 3 months and it's been so hard but you're 18 now and legal so finally I can fuck you until you scream' and the fact that it's such widespread behaviour that there is a unofficial term for it so there's more victims than me, and that means there's other people who ended up worse off so I just think people should get fair warning if they choose to go.

Like you've been just as off topic as the other mods.

You sad because I made a bunch of really valid points about NA that y'all don't like and instead of discussing it like grown adults you just have a go at my character, point out non existent inconsistencies, then stupid emojis?

Wow, suddenly I'm immensely grateful I changed my mind about that decision. Like I do nothing for 8 months but contribute to harm reduction on here and help people out all the while shit comes my way and I don't make it worse for any people having to deal with it by responding now for some stupid reason people are playing the same old song? I thought you guys were over it lol.

Now that's inconsistent. Make up your mind are you sick of the issue or not? Cause the staff in here are the ones who brought it back up I just called it out.

i love how the idc cat causes drama sometimes

ppl even say sometimes "excuse my idc cat...it's not really what i meant"

it really is @mal3volent greatest contribution to the forum

smilies are vital to forums and nobody believes me

vJOCdwf.gif

Can't help that G Chem called it like it is. I know the truth sucks. it really does. I rebelled against it my whole life.

I also can't help it that I am a mod, read the whole board daily and remember everything people post. It's a gift. And a curse. Sorry that I know the drill.

If the heat is getting to bad...........simply press delete and voila...............all gone.

He was wrong, and you've missed the posts because they aren't in this sub forum. I also very much doubt you can actually literally remember everything you've read because very few people in the world are blessed with a photographic memory and that is very convenient, but the fact is I actually have said I'm in recovery and using almost a dozen times, every single time I say I don't use the term addict so anyone who cares to look will in fact see the posts.

You have chosen a very bizarre hill to die on here. I've also said it many times on the discord which other users can attest to.

Yes, this is mature to post in a thread about how a person doesn't like NA because they had a man wait for them after the meeting they had to lock up on their 18th birthday and who then pushed them against the wall, pressed up against them and aggressively said 'i think you're so hot, I've been waiting 3 months and it's been so hard but you're 18 now and legal so finally I can fuck you until you scream' and the fact that it's such widespread behaviour that there is a unofficial term for it so there's more victims than me, and that means there's other people who ended up worse off so I just think people should get fair warning if they choose to go.

Like you've been just as off topic as the other mods.

You sad because I made a bunch of really valid points about NA that y'all don't like and instead of discussing it like grown adults you just have a go at my character, point out non existent inconsistencies, then stupid emojis?

Wow, suddenly I'm immensely grateful I changed my mind about that decision. Like I do nothing for 8 months but contribute to harm reduction on here and help people out all the while shit comes my way and I don't make it worse for any people having to deal with it by responding now for some stupid reason people are playing the same old song? I thought you guys were over it lol.

Now that's inconsistent. Make up your mind are you sick of the issue or not? Cause the staff in here are the ones who brought it back up I just called it out.
Oh fuck me running. THE CAT HEAD WAS FOR ME !!!!

Mind if I get a little attention here. It's not all about you.

i have no idea what this thread is about or why it fits H&R but i see it has devolved into arguing and OT so closing it.
Didn’t get locked correctly, but probably best to do that.

Locking this.

TDS mods, feel free to delete this message and unlock if you disagree.

He was wrong, and you've missed the posts because they aren't in this sub forum. I also very much doubt you can actually literally remember everything you've read because very few people in the world are blessed with a photographic memory and that is very convenient, but the fact is I actually have said I'm in recovery and using almost a dozen times, every single time I say I don't use the term addict so anyone who cares to look will in fact see the posts.

You have chosen a very bizarre hill to die on here. I've also said it many times on the discord which other users can attest to.
Bet I CAN remember everything.

Just proved it in this thread, didn't I.

Chinup may have been right. May have to close the thread.

And it will be because you can't have a discussion without having a pity party. Jesus man.......I know you have issues but lighten up.

If it closes it will be because your panties are in a wad and you can't have any fun. Smile. Get crazy. have fun. It ain't all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.