• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

When LSD turns your intestines inside out

I have vomited when well into my two last trips , and had much gas also .
This has never happened to me in the past - until then acid had never made me feel sick at all ....
No idea what is causing it ....

I've tried AL-LAD in dosages rounding 300ug and nausea was very prominent, also on my near colleagues, but not on 100% of the people. LSZ is still a pending substance for me on higher dosage levels (hopefully will try it soon), but I've heard also of reports about nausea on multiple forums when certain dosage is exceeded. If I remember well, there was a report about LSZ and/or AL-LAD being selective agonists of 5HT3, but I can't find it.... Probably I am confused :)

About LSD, I've never found it to be creating nausea for me or people around me, even at 'very high' dosages.

The 25C-NBOMe was just speculation, as I've also heard of a number of near people that got nausea with apparently common dosages of the compound. I've never personally tried any of the *NBOMe compounds. Also, as these compounds are so new, I thought there was no data available for their affinity to the different serotonergic activity, therefore this one was just speculation about what I've heard on my circles :)

I honestly think it was not really LSD, but who knows... without analysis.

Last edited:
Definately LSD MrH - I must've taken acid a thousand times so I know it backwards. It doesn't happen very often - perhaps it's just linked to the food I ate earlier in the day. Will give it another go in a couple of weeks and see what happens.

I have vomited when well into my two last trips , and had much gas also .
This has never happened to me in the past - until then acid had never made me feel sick at all ....
No idea what is causing it ....

Was it just standard vomiting Mud? This wasn't standard vomiting - it was absolute fucking purging.

NBOMes aren't nauseating for me, unlike most substances. Though if I take them orally instead of buccally, I will feel a little unsettled and have to take a dump or three during the come-up. But it's nowhere near as bad as most other things I've tried.

The worst gut-wrenching nausea I've ever gotten is from some 4-AcO-DMT which had turned gray and clumpy in the vial it was in, and I had kind of an existential crisis while experiencing it, wondering things like, why must I exist as a biological creature, and how much pain is it possible to experience before I will go insane? But even then I didn't throw up, though I very much wanted to at the time.

If you're in the mood for throwing up don't you just put two fingers down your throat and get it over with zn?

I ate 300mcg of ALLAD a few weeks ago. Extremely gentle feeling throughout the entire trip. On the comedown, nausea presented itself several times and I ended up puking really hard two times. Like full on purge puking. I puked so much I felt dehydrated for two days. I couldn't get enough water in me. I dont know the explanation.

Long story short, Alladin is beautiful but just because somebody online 'didnt have any bodyload' does not mean you won't. I ate mine on an empty stomach, right after drinking coffee and taking a shit. I think this might have been the problem (lack of food in my system during the trip)

If you're in the mood for throwing up don't you just put two fingers down your throat and get it over with zn?

That's what I kept doing! I dry-heaved a little but nothing came up and I still felt really sick. Now that I think about it, the same thing happened the one and only time I tried a piperazine - it came on too strong and I panicked, and I tried desperately to throw up but I couldn't. Out of hundreds of trips I've never puked, except for once on DXM.