• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Hopeless when it's time

Omg my neighbor's big fluffy cat just got smashed runned over by a car. They were so upset. They were crying to everyone.

It was awful. They still have two more or at least one I think. No but yeah it was brutal they lost their cat that they had forever.

I mean wow. My dog stays close !!!

So do you live in a small community where everyone knows each other. With out going into details. But . . . . sometimes

small communities tend to have busy bodies that just . . . . look for stuff.

Just stay anonymous as possible. Oh I'm so sorry Oh sht !!! It just came out that way. But oh yes some people are just way

too nosy. But just leave it at that and ignore them when possible ???

Oh my gosh. Did your teeth heal. I was reallyyy worried about you. I am kind of slow these days and try to answer asap if possible I really try to.

Thanxx for the shares !!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Oh no! I'm sorry about your neighbour's cat! That is very sad. I hope they are doing a bit better but it will take a while to get over. I hate when animals get hurt or killed. I hope the poor thing didn't suffer much.

This is why I will definitely keep my cat indoors always. Plus she makes no attempt to go out the front where it's a busy road as the traffic scares her. She might seem interested in the back door sometimes when I am out there but I can easily move her away from the door so she won't escape. Holly is timid and flighty so I wouldn't even attempt letting her outside. Plus they can wiggle out of harnesses easily.

Glad your dog stays close.

I don't really live in a small community but more I don't go far from where I live as I have chronic illness and driving and travel make it worse so people would know my face at local shopping centres, if that makes sense. Plus I have lived in the same city my whole life and where I am now for over 10 years. I live in a block of about 7 townhouses (detached but close) so there's that. I'm not a busy body and keep to myself but I think some neighbours might be.

It just irks me when the gang stalking happens at the local shopping centre. And I think the attitude and treatment by the dentist is part of it as it's tied in with the health department somehow and it was a public dentist. They're actual work was okay and I didn't feel much discomfort but it wasn't a luxury experience where they were friendly at all. They were just very professional and barely spoke to me unless I asked. Almost cold. Like overly professional. But it's free (to me) so I have to put up with it. I need more fillings he said but it doesn't work where they will book in more because of the type of place it is and I have to ring in again to report I need more work done. He just did the worst ones he said.

Thank you for being concerned. That's sweet. Sorry to worry you though. The only thing I have now is inside my nose feels a bit weird/painful as my nose was dripping and I couldn't feel it so I was shoving my finger in there (covered in a tissue) to try to dry it and I couldn't feel it so I think I went too hard lol. But it's getting better each day so hopefully it will heal.

I was very tired yesterday and slept a lot. I didn't take the nuvigil yesterday but took half an edronax (antidepressant) which made me tired even though it's supposed to give you energy. Today I took one nuvigil (I was taking 2).

I hope you are feeling better also.

I would document it, yeah.
Yes, sir !! <3

@anonymouse77

Of course.
I think this would be very helpful for specific and legal documentation towards any relevant situation arising.
And/or also, keep a brief and helpful list.
I wish for everything to work out for you so you may as well document all chronological order and all events as best as possible.
And can also help as support and a voice for you. The best always. K !

Oh no! I'm sorry about your neighbour's cat! That is very sad. I hope they are doing a bit better but it will take a while to get over. I hate when animals get hurt or killed. I hope the poor thing didn't suffer much.

This is why I will definitely keep my cat indoors always. Plus she makes no attempt to go out the front where it's a busy road as the traffic scares her. She might seem interested in the back door sometimes when I am out there but I can easily move her away from the door so she won't escape. Holly is timid and flighty so I wouldn't even attempt letting her outside. Plus they can wiggle out of harnesses easily.

Glad your dog stays close.

I don't really live in a small community but more I don't go far from where I live as I have chronic illness and driving and travel make it worse so people would know my face at local shopping centres, if that makes more sense. Plus I have lived in the same city my whole life and where I am now for over 10 years. I live in a block of about 7 townhouses (detached but close) so there's that. I'm not a busy body and keep to myself but I think some neighbours might be.

It just irks me when the gang stalking happens at the local shopping centre. And I think the attitude and treatment by the dentist is part of it as it's tied in with the health department somehow and it was a public dentist. They're actual work was okay and I didn't feel much discomfort but it wasn't a luxury experience where they were friendly at all. They were just very professional and barely spoke to me unless I asked. Almost cold. Like overly professional. But it's free (to me) so I have to put up with it. I need more fillings he said but it doesn't work where they will book in more because of the type of place it is and I have to ring in again to report I need more work done. He just did the worst ones he said.

Thank you for being concerned. That's sweet. Sorry to worry you though. The only thing I have now is inside my nose feels a bit weird/painful as my nose was dripping and I couldn't feel it so I was shoving my finger in there (covered in a tissue) to try to dry it and I couldn't feel it so I think I went too hard lol. But it's getting better each day so hopefully it will heal.

I was very tired yesterday and slept a lot. I didn't take the nuvigil yesterday but took half an edronax (antidepressant) which made me tired even though it's supposed to give you energy. Today I took one nuvigil (I was taking 2).

I hope you are feeling better also.
You write so well and coherently and very descriptively. You must have had nice schooling ! And definitely good upbringing I mean you are so well mannered despite the unhealthy upbringing . . . of ' Do what I say and not as I do ! ' my way or the highway type of deal. Wow just wow.

The neighbors omg I can't even really describe it at the moment but I am sure they were crying too. Animals are special angels. We hurt with them because they are so selfless most definitely, contrary to dispute they will do anything to try to protect us.

I have to get up. My back hurts because I slept so well from the lope.

The thing about other people is that they do observe and they do memorize. So they look around and they do see things . . . . . there is no doubt about it. They can forget too but not anytime soon.

Hopefully I will make more sense later on . . . I so have to get up and get things going and do things right now. I have to go a few roads down right now with my doggie.

But I will be back. As soon as possible.

You are very good at writing too by the way. I really admire you for such abilities that you do attain. Catch you soon. Cause I need ta go rn ! ???

This got cut out of my last comment because it is hard to post and type and all of that sometimes . . . .

but I was sayin

I know. visiting is the bestest ever !!! When ya can you just can.

I need to go to the southern hemi . . . it must be astounding !!!

I wasn't feeling that well yesterday either. I had to take lope. How awful is my life. Just kidding.

I need to get things done. The kitchen is good and I cooked.

But omg I really need to get my affairs in order so that I can feel a little less anxious and relax and rest some too.

I need to get things in order. Seriously though. And organized and cleaned.

I just have been . . . so sick.

Are you gonna be okay I didn't quote but . . . @anonymouse77 . ?

I hope that your brother isn't sitting around on a brand new chair !!!! looool.

Ttys !! <3
Your comment about the brand new chair was funny lol. No he definitely isn't. At least not on my dime. I don't care what he spends his own money on. That's another thing he said to me which has annoyed me that I want to remember and document - he said that the dentist probably thought I was smoking ice (I think that's what they call meth here) to get the cavities! What a thing to say to your younger sister who has never even done ice/meth! I've never smoked any drugs besides weed or shot anything up. Also don't they say it's not anyone's business what other people think of us? How would he even know the dentist thought that? Him (and my father who died last year) are the sort to ring places I go to (as in doctors, etc) and talk to them about me in a bad way. To say this is just putting bad vibes on me as I felt like crap after he said that. I'm 46 and it's my first dental work - not like I'm in my 20's and it happened quickly. It's age PLUS I have had several weight loss surgeries in my life including a gastric bypass which is known to cause deficiencies. I have had to have iron infusions twice now due to low iron. These things happen.

Sorry you have been sick. If you feel it would give you peace of mind then it is a good thing to put affairs in order but don't do anything drastic. You have pets who love you and rely on you and that is worth sticking around for. The love of an animal is everything. That is good you cooked. I need to cook today and eat something relatively healthy instead of muffins and bread.

I saw you said you took lope. Is that for opioid withdrawal? I know it helps that. I started taking it for IBS as I was doing a class that I left the house for and with the weight loss surgeries it has left me with issues. But I also have a past opioid dependence and I do notice even a slight withdrawal coming off that. It scares me how it takes hold. I was feeling off yesterday and I think it was the loperamide wearing off.

I watched a good series on Netflix the other day called Painkiller about oxycontin and stories (acted/dramatised) and how they took the pharmaceutical company down. It was very interesting.

Take care.xx

Your comment about the brand new chair was funny lol. No he definitely isn't. At least not on my dime. I don't care what he spends his own money on. That's another thing he said to me which has annoyed me that I want to remember and document - he said that the dentist probably thought I was smoking ice (I think that's what they call meth here) to get the cavities! What a thing to say to your younger sister who has never even done ice/meth! I've never smoked any drugs besides weed or shot anything up. Also don't they say it's not anyone's business what other people think of us? How would he even know the dentist thought that? Him (and my father who died last year) are the sort to ring places I go to (as in doctors, etc) and talk to them about me in a bad way. To say this is just putting bad vibes on me as I felt like crap after he said that. I'm 46 and it's my first dental work - not like I'm in my 20's and it happened quickly. It's age PLUS I have had several weight loss surgeries in my life including a gastric bypass which is known to cause deficiencies. I have had to have iron infusions twice now due to low iron. These things happen.

Sorry you have been sick. If you feel it would give you peace of mind then it is a good thing to put affairs in order but don't do anything drastic. You have pets who love you and rely on you and that is worth sticking around for. The love of an animal is everything. That is good you cooked. I need to cook today and eat something relatively healthy instead of muffins and bread.

I saw you said you took lope. Is that for opioid withdrawal? I know it helps that. I started taking it for IBS as I was doing a class that I left the house for and with the weight loss surgeries it has left me with issues. But I also have a past opioid dependence and I do notice even a slight withdrawal coming off that. It scares me how it takes hold. I was feeling off yesterday and I think it was the loperamide wearing off.

I watched a good series on Netflix the other day called Painkiller about oxycontin and stories (acted/dramatised) and how they took the pharmaceutical company down. It was very interesting.

Take care.xx
Omg your brother. That's funny that you laughed about it but yes I am imagining that a fat arse would need a chair. You know and then 8 months later he would probably be saying he needed another one and sipped over to one side and the arm caved in lol. Or it hurts his back because it's not firm enough . . . anymore. Or wide enough for his

arse. Too narrow. lool. Sry. And that another one would be so much more durable. Then after that one probably will need something more ergonomic. And then finally the throne lololol. Believe me those computer chairs are never enough for those . . . Big buttz. omg

Yes, and it was so tragic about the neighbor's kitty. It was like a main road and she wandered and somehow it was awful. They lost their kitty.

So I watch my animals and my dog always. They did too, I'm sure, but you just have to watch more. Always. Just make sure that your kitty is priority one and if you don't want to put her on a leash, don't. I mean some people probably have diarrhea of the mouth

and it runs too much and they don't know what they are saying. Oh I probably do too . . . . but not when it comes to watching my animals. I watch over them and do what I have to do to take care of them. Duh. Oh sorry, but I watch out for them and care too. Really care so it involves being careful. . . I would guess. But my dog, I watch over her

now because I know how things can .. . .and do happen.

So yes I probably shouldn't even write about this but it was kind of funny how you were laughing. Too. So omg families you know. I mean what are you supposed to do when they are so arse backwards that they have to resort to being buffoons or whatever, when they should absolutely know better but somehow they choose

unhealthy and rubbish behavior instead but then don't understand when everyone else can't act right and aren't perfect, type of antics. Just wow. And bickering . . . .oh how I really can't take it. It makes me regurgitate. Now.

Well see my family has finally grown a brain or they can act right if they want to. They learned. Oh they can. They needed to be reminded, actually, to please, catch on. lool. And way too often. They are just awesome somehow though. Really.

But I remember when we were really young okay again and my brother just got married to his first wife . . . . well let me put it this way x wife. omg. And his buddy, both of ours, came crying to me. And he

said why won't your brother tell your Dad where he lives. And I almost stopped breathing. And I think I tried to make a sound but just tried. He looked so confused. Yeah.. . Duh. And I didn't know . . and I wanted to die laughing but couldn't. It was just too . . I donno dumb. Okay so then I thought ah ha. My Dad's probably pressuring him to find out

where his son, my brother lives. Loool. And I really didn't even know. Ugh why would I want to at that point. I was kind of moving on at that point and time or in the process. Oh and I remember finally confronting my brother about it somehow and . . . he and his wife just laughed. Me too. At least we all had his number though. lol. Yeah thank goodness for voice mailboxes.

And then eventually he (they) found out. It was definitely over a year though !!! Looolzz.

Oh they find out don't they.

Then they all got together again.

And omg I don't even want my mom to know my doctor's name. I tell her his office is where I just go to get the blood work. Lol. But how could they not know.. . But it's good they don't. And they really do have a little lab that I do get to go to in house sometimes. Loool. No way is she finding out. One time I accidently said his name in front of her

and I Know she heard me. And then I realized what I had said and I started saying oh that's his

nickname you know and yeah sometimes they call him by his first name and then I started saying all of these names so that she wouldn't hear the correct name.

Not that she would ever call and say anything about me that's dumb or anything, uh ummm . . . . but she's been known to pull those . . . . . dysfunctional . . Oh I am blah blah and over state line and I can't get a hold of anybodyyy or a friend or neighbor and I think I left the stove on and burn house oven bun forgot if I left it on or not and I don't want

the house to burn down. Unplug toaster. Window left open. ffs.

And it wouldn't even bother me except I would shit my pants aggravated and went through all of the nonsense to find out that the house wasn't even on fire and was still there. And hot curling iron. And then the dr's office, dentist, hospital would be trying to do a shift and be like oh can this biochee be on hold puleez. She uptight. wtf ever. Bring back

some horseradish, calamine, yeah did I leave my glasses I can't find them. They really are Einsteins though is what I don't even understand I promise you. And they do know better.

Oh yeah and I am sure she has called stores too and anything she could find, mcdonalds and . . . the gym is one of her fav's. This is the gym, how can I help you call on the other end. For some thing or another.

I mean when I was in the hospital for surgery they all thought my co worker was my mom because she was so worried about me and my real moms stormed out of there and said don't ever talk to me again and then she wouldn't take any of my pleadinggggg phone calls loooool. Ever, for the whole time. So they kept thinking my co worker was my mom and saying how

nice she is and she's so worried and feels so bad, and they would say your mom's here to see you again. looo. And the sad thing is my co worker said they called me your mom and she was all good with it loool. Omg. I got a few co worker flowers and things so that was nice too. And my Dad just hid. Right, like my brother. I get so ashamed. I just do. But not at work.

I just cringed though when she got the wind of my work number. But I didn't die too much or anything when she called, feisty, or sarcastic because I worked with very compassionate and empathetic workers that were able to handle all situations in a most healthy and appropriate way as a rule. And with total understanding and acceptance on

a daily basis and whenever. With smiles and some little fun giggles . . . always.

I mean . . . when or if she ever does find out my doctors name I am going to feel looooool so bad that I could do that to my own mother. Omg I will feel so bad. I just will. I just can't. But so for right now it is so all good.

I mean she even said . . I want your doctor. I don't like mine !!!!! I think No no no no no. She has her own. No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just no

I am going to see if I can try to find out more about that netflix series Painkiller. It sounds awesome and something I would be so interested in and would like to find out more about.

I have to try to learn to be healthy and I can't take much dysfunction anymore. I'm too weak. And it could and did get extremely dysfunctional but it is an extremely good test and a way to become much more healthier and stronger and have awareness to become even better than possible. I think so. Teehee. Yes. Seriously.

And I feel so bad that I have to say and tell things like this but . . . . lool. . . . duh. I just don't want to be dysfunctional. Forever anyway.

But yes I would like to find that netflix series and learn from everything whenever possible. So thank you ???? So much Again. !!

Oh I hate dislike dysfunction sometimes so much. So I slowly found out or maybe there is no way out. But we have to cope, no doubt.

So I guess. . .

" Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it. ". . . maybe

And . . .

See the good.

So . . .

Dare to Begin

SMILE SPARKLE SHINE.

I am really embarrassed but this is really how we made things better and really tried our bestest.

Sorry for all of the silly laughs. I sincerely AM.

Success is not Final;
Failure is not Fatal:
It is the courage to carry on and continue.
That Counts.

Ya'll everyones needs to just learn . . . . and just be Nice. Right.

I mean Do Your Best.

Huggie Wuggies Okay.

Now I feel a bit embarrassed. But it was horrible and awful trying to grow up and be an adult. And it still is.

I have been feeling so well on Loperamide lately. I don't completely understand. It just helps.

Apparently I am done with real opioids. But I am on the good to go . . . . if I choose to use Neurontin and Lyrica.

You know . . . some days I don't know. But will not give in now because I keep praying ? But I DO.

K. I hope you are alright and doing better and stay well also. !!!

~~~~~~

late entry. edit: Oh I am having severe middle side lower back pain. Ouch. Not good. So if you don't hear from me it might be something serious. Real.
Don't worry, promise though. My brothers got me. Yeh.

Hurts. not good.

I donno yet. k.

I don't know why I am stricken with this horrible pain right now, Oh do you. Bad. What did I do now. Ow.

edit2: It's okay. We know I'm suffering. I'm good.

Last edited:
I still feeling bad. 'real weak but no vomit. I think it might have been too much imodium. That stuffs awful. lol. Next time I need one like right now I am only taking ONE. Like a small dose. But I drank some milk instead.

It might very well be the medication. That can be a reaction as well. It could have been too much.

Medication does play a big part of everything a lot of times.

I hope that I feel better and we get well together. Or I hope you are doing alright and doing things that make you happy and productive. Do you live near the beach ? Or have you ever been to that zoo ?? Some of the most fun times I have had in my life were at zoo's if you can believe it. Oh and seaworlds and aquariums are the ultimate all time best !!!!

I hope that I didn't depress you too much. And I know that you are alright, okay !??

Later Gator ,

from Australia ;););) wow :cool:

uNS6ex1.png
💜

Are you feeling okay then ? Do you have trouble with your med's like I do ? I am sorry that I write too much. I am not very good at it. Or really good at writing like you are.
I am still learning. But you seem to have very good abilities. And very great writing skills. Me not so much. So I just decided to try.

I didn't do well with the too much imodium. It gives me bad skunk stomach ..or something bad. Awful if I'm not careful.
I am sorry I am lecturing again. I really do need to listen more often and be calm and absorb everything. I had the choice to choose not to be dysfunctional anymore . . . but I do realize that others situations can be and are much more worse. I just had to vent it all out at one time and then turn it all around. And it never seems easy or is no matter how petty it is. Human nature and the nature of the beast .. . you know and all.

It's very draining . . . and day in and day out I just do not have any energy for it all anymore. So now I just try to do little things at a time. Little good things whenever possible. Or even productive tasks and goals too and when I have some strength. Each day.

You can start new threads though if you think I turned this into too much of a sermon. Or I will just try not to make such long silly posts anymore. And yes because you do so much better with your presentations. I just know that I have been doing so much tremendously better when I try to find things that make me happy and more productive. It helps to feel better though when trying to do so. I hope that your medications are agreeing with you because that is very important as well.

Good luck though and have strength to work through everything and work it all out. But if you need rest and it is affecting your health and all, then just let it all work itself out. I just let it all take care of itself because I am so weak anymore but I am trying to do more when and if . . yes I can.

Sorry if I butted in too much but it sincerely is good to hear from you here on board always. lol. Anyway, smiles. Let us know anything if you want to. I am just good with silly little problems and not big major ones. I hope that your issues can get smaller and smaller each time because it is important, healthier and helpful both at the same time too. Little steps, Big results. Yes you can do this. Keep going.

There were times when I was really very down too. I probably still am too but will keep working at it somehow. So there is that.

I hope everything will get worked out. And it will. You can do this. You can !!

Sorry if I made any typo's. This is why I should really shorten my posts. If you can pull it off though that is so awesome.

bye !

Take your time. I understand. Sometimes I just go off on a tangent.

Families are supposed to be a strong foundation and sometimes they get so used to each other they seem to take each other for granted.

Maybe it's just human nature and all. But they really do need to start being a lot nicer to you. Sometimes it takes years but it is so Nice when all can work together.

It's so much better that way and so much more special. Families are the foundation of support that is a starting point that will allow you to build up from more. And it makes it tougher if you don't have that support to work with all of the time. But some just want to be tough and aggressive and harsh all of the time and that's not helping. lol. So you have to make your own support to do it the right way and all.

It's much happier times when all can just find a way to work with and support each other by proper communication pathways.

Sometimes it can be the devil trying to get along together. I am sorry if I babble on about my dysfunctions but it does get really frustrating sometimes and then it takes a lot to just try to undo it all.

Do your part to build a happy home. Honor your parents however you can learn to, Or just be that example and the strengthening of your relationships with your brothers ( or sisters ) that helps communication to become peaceful, healthy, and productive.

It's not a very easy accomplishment or task though. You just have to find that way for everyone to work it all out and work it all out together. Or you will just become accustomed to the same old rut.

Having to stand up for standards is something that is going to have to make us stronger. It's also good to be around others that don’t question you for who you are to make judgements I guess. It’s a relief to find kindness in friends and others that can carry support for each other.

People make decisions contemplating this test. What does it do to me? What does it do for me? And can also let your conduct emphasize not What will others think? but rather What will I think of myself? Be influenced by that still, small voice. Remember to open your heart, even your very soul, to the sound of that special voice that testifies of truth though.

I want to have a happy home and strength and appropriate relationships. Especially happy and healthy ones.

I just wanted to stress how family members should not sweat little petty things and constantly nag and complain about each other because they feel comfortable and obligated to do so. Are they too dumb to do something productive and intelligent? You can cause so much horrible pain, damage to others without ever realizing or having a focus on it and by not trying to be more aware and helpful to others by having a horrible outlook and bad disposition towards others. Just because they feel comfortable with themselves for being this way or not even realizing what they do. I know.

Life will be so much better for us all with strong family ties to help and work with each other. I am so over the little nit picking and it is so much better to tell each other that you love each other --- because you should --- and ask if we all can just at least try and at least make an effort to do so much better. It will make for so much, more, happier times. And to be able to enjoy good things instead. I guess we have to have a clear head though too sometimes.

I begged my family to be nice and to work things out together and not to try to dominate all or nothings and not to be always thinking that they are the boss and always right. We need to find the best answers and solutions.
And I asked them not to be that way and it really helped and made such a difference to work things out together as a whole family, instead of acting like the enemy on defense when all we are is just a family trying to survive and enjoy happiness and togetherness in life itself. Well we all have to be as not dumb as possible too. Yeh. But to have understanding also and to try to resolve as best as possible.,

It will help to keep stressing to them these sentiments and if they really don't want to keep upsetting you like this they will have to do their best to listen to your heart. What you say from it.

I am sorry that I write such boring petty things but I didn't want to be like that anymore and I am trying so hard not to. Believe me my family used to be so aggravating that I would just want to bang my head (lol) or want to pull my hair out. But that's just evil. he hee. And when that wasn't bad enough then there was my mil who made me realize that my problems were nothing at all compared to how it can be and was so much worse. no more hee he.

So we have to learn to be strong ourselves first of all and then work with all of the others together and with all of each other.

And yes my stories can be very boring and petty. As long as I am nowhere near my mil. sad.

And yes your posts are so much way better than mine. So it's so good to have you here and to be able to learn from each other. So get strong so that you can help us too. When you learn to be happy from your heart you can be able to be strong to help them and others also. So we can get better and progress and carry on. Sorry you got so frustrated. It happens to us all.

I am sorry I typed so much again. Maybe it can be someone else's turn again. You are a much better writer than me and I love to hear what you say.

That is all. lol. I am trying to learn to be brief too.

Take Care. And let us all know what you think anytime. !!!

You Are Worth It – Fearless Soul

Stay in this moment right here
There’s nowhere you need to go
Lay down your worries and fears
Breathe it in, you will know

When it’s time to let go
Even if it’s years from now
Heal your mind and go slow
There’s no race or finish line

You are worth it, you are powerful, you are bold
Let the light in, life is colourful and you are gold
In this moment feel what you need to heal your soul
You are worth it, you are valuable
Your heart already knows

Curiosity can guide you
To places you never knew
New perspectives can shape you
Into the person you knew
Was hiding below
Dirt and rubble from years ago
You’re writing your story
But don’t forget to love yourself now

Your heart already knows

The flames of anger, the waves of sorrow
Will slowly die down but never disappear
You are stronger, you are wiser
The pain of your past can’t define you

Your heart already knows 🌻<3

don't let it get too frustrating for you or just let it out. and it's good to see you always.

I keep going back on the nicotine lozenges and my teeth hurt more every time I do and feel better when I am off them for a few days. I went a bit over a week before but back on them now. I don't know what to do.

You Are Worth It – Fearless Soul

Stay in this moment right here
There’s nowhere you need to go
Lay down your worries and fears
Breathe it in, you will know

When it’s time to let go
Even if it’s years from now
Heal your mind and go slow
There’s no race or finish line

Your heart already knows

Curiosity can guide you
To places you never knew
New perspectives can shape you
Into the person you knew
Was hiding below
Dirt and rubble from years ago
You’re writing your story
But don’t forget to love yourself now

Your heart already knows

The flames of anger, the waves of sorrow
Will slowly die down but never disappear
You are stronger, you are wiser
The pain of your past can’t define you

Your heart already knows 🌻<3

don't let it get too frustrating for you or just let it out. and it's good to see you always.
Thank you so much for the kind words and update. I will get back to you when I get time. I have errands today and just been feeling not the best to talk to people, sorry. I hope you are doing better.