• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Hopeless when it's time

I think you’re okay, he may have had to numb you pretty good which can definitely last a while depending on the kind of novacane they used & how much they had to use
Try to take some deep breathes & take it easy as possible okay, you did good today amiga
Hugs 💜
Thank you so much! I thought there was gauze there but there's not. I just managed to take some paracetamol and lyrica with plain yogurt by licking it and using the spoon against my bottom lip which works normally but the top lip up to the nose and even under the eyes is awfully numb still. Like snot is dripping off my nose and down my lip and I can't feel it - only when it drips off. And it's awful to wipe off - like a spongy awful sensation to touch my nose or lip. But I think he did numb me up a lot so maybe it's just taking a bit longer? I will have a rest this afternoon and hope everything is okay soon.

Thank you so much! I thought there was gauze there but there's not. I just managed to take some paracetamol and lyrica with plain yogurt by licking it and using the spoon against my bottom lip which works normally but the top lip up to the nose and even under the eyes is awfully numb still. Like snot is dripping off my nose and down my lip and I can't feel it - only when it drips off. And it's awful to wipe off - like a spongy awful sensation to touch my nose or lip. But I think he did numb me up a lot so maybe it's just taking a bit longer? I will have a rest this afternoon and hope everything is okay soon.
Oh yea it can definitely last a while. I’ve had a lot of trauma to my jaw, multiple dislocations, breaks ect from severe violence. There was a while I wasn’t even able to open my mouth & had broken teeth. So I’ve had to have a lot of work done & depending on the kinds of novacane they have used & the amounts they have used I’ve had times where it’s really lasted a long time the effects of it
You’ll be okay 💜

Oh yea it can definitely last a while. I’ve had a lot of trauma to my jaw, multiple dislocations, breaks ect from severe violence. There was a while I wasn’t even able to open my mouth & had broken teeth. So I’ve had to have a lot of work done & depending on the kinds of novacane they have used & the amounts they have used I’ve had times where it’s really lasted a long time the effects of it
You’ll be okay 💜
Thank you so much for the reassurance. It did finally wear off but took a good 3-4 hours. Now I think of it he did say something about putting an extra injection in or something like that. Probably because he knew I was anxious and might freak out.

Sorry to hear about you experiencing injuries in that manner. That is awful. I hope you are okay now.

. . . .he did say something about putting an extra injection in or something like that. Probably because he knew I was anxious and might freak out.
I got extra before also. Or they don't inject it all at once, or a little more, yes.
Sorry. Pain. Get some rest now too.

No no. Don't ever be sorry. They are your teeth !!
dGGq17c.jpg

XMJfuTM.gif

How's everything. 🌻

I hope everything is going well and that . . . .

You're doing Great !!

BydjCbD.png
6BXIgfj.jpg

REx9bLs.gif

Thank you. I cannot stop crying today. Six stupid months until this money matures. I could end it now and lost six months of waiting.

Did I mention that the one brother who talks to me (ie. fake) is trying to either get me to spend my money on a new car when I don't need it (I have a 2017 kia with under 20, 000kms on the clock so barely nothing). The other idea he pitched was if I payed for a "holiday of a lifetime" for me AND him to go overseas to England, Ireland, etc..... He is completely evil and manipulative towards me and my mother has shunned me and won't talk to me.
Jesus ae u sitting on a fortune or something, I'm srry my friend, my dad's family was the same way with him , how old are u? So u live in the United States?

Jesus ae u sitting on a fortune or something, I'm srry my friend, my dad's family was the same way with him , how old are u? So u live in the United States?
No definitely not sitting on a fortune. It's not even enough for a deposit on a house for me (I'm in Australia) but enough for a new car when I need it. It won't take much for the money to disappear if I spend it like anything and it felt disrespectful to my father to just go through it like that. It's not even $100K. I need to get my will finalised first though and I don't want to leave my cat. Thank you also.

The money was split 3 ways equally between 3 siblings. I was not present for the packing up of the house so anything sentimental or worth money there was taken by the brothers. The money was just the sale of his run-down (should have been condemned) house which was probably only worth the land value in a rough-ish area.

The latest with that brother is he asked me to buy him a $600 computer chair when he is spending money on concert tickets. Did you see that?

Last edited:
How's everything. 🌻

I hope everything is going well and that . . . .

You're doing Great !!

BydjCbD.png
6BXIgfj.jpg

REx9bLs.gif
Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I'm doing okay thanks. Can use top lip now like normal and fillings do look better. It was on the front of my two top front teeth so you could literally see it and now they look nice and new again. He matched the colour up to my tooth so it looks like normal tooth but he did say in time if the teeth discolour it might look more obvious but it would be cosmetic of course. I was wondering how a filling would look right where it was and if it was obvious but it's not.

Hope you are feeling better also.xx

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I'm doing okay thanks. Can use top lip now like normal and fillings do look better. It was on the front of my two top front teeth so you could literally see it and now they look nice and new again. He matched the colour up to my tooth so it looks like normal tooth but he did say in time if the teeth discolour it might look more obvious but it would be cosmetic of course. I was wondering how a filling would look right where it was and if it was obvious but it's not.

Hope you are feeling better also.xx
0daGSsk.gif
pin2SLc.gif

Thank yo . . Hope you are feeling better also.xx

Yes, I am feeling better. But not much.
I hope that you are feeling better too.

Thanxxx. That was Nice !!

We are getting cold weather right now. ( Norte America !! Mountains. )
So we will see how that works out.
Basically I am hanging on and all.

But I am just too tired all of the time to even be able to understand wanting to go on anymore.
Lethargic. Down. Slow. Sometimes good.

I feel like I really want to get my affairs in order. I need to work on my diet and eat clean.
Not really though. I just eat chocolate chip cookies and cola. And I treat myself to energy drinks
and look forward to passing out from weakness. lol.

It's fun though because at least I'm not in withdrawal anymore.

I hope that your family doesn't badger you anymore, lol, but I know you will want to talk.

Many of us have so much that we have to go through and so much to try to learn.

I am glad you are health conscious and being careful with your med's.

Do you know where the Steve Erwin zoo is ? Or do you still have one.

The guy that got stabbed with a giant Ray !! I think I would have loved to . . . maybe just visit Aussie..... !!

Wow. :)<3 ttyl

Sorry you're going through it. It's important to get your will updated if your needs and desires for your money have changed, but I'd urge you to reconsider anything beyond that. Life isn't easy, and it sounds like you've had a struggle, but it can and will get better if you seek help and make some changes. Sounds like you've been manipulated a bit by your family, and that's really not fair to you. I truly hope things get better for you and you stick around. If you should ever need anyone to talk to, my messages are always open.

Yes, I am feeling better. But not much.
I hope that you are feeling better too.

Thanxxx. That was Nice !!

We are getting cold weather right now. ( Norte America !! Mountains. )
So we will see how that works out.
Basically I am hanging on and all.

But I am just too tired all of the time to even be able to understand wanting to go on anymore.
Lethargic. Down. Slow. Sometimes good.

I feel like I really want to get my affairs in order. I need to work on my diet and eat clean.
Not really though. I just eat chocolate chip cookies and cola. And I treat myself to energy drinks
and look forward to passing out from weakness. lol.

It's fun though because at least I'm not in withdrawal anymore.

I hope that your family doesn't badger you anymore, lol, but I know you will want to talk.

Many of us have so much that we have to go through and so much to try to learn.

I am glad you are health conscious and being careful with your med's.

Do you know where the Steve Erwin zoo is ? Or do you still have one.

The guy that got stabbed with a giant Ray !! I think I would have loved to . . . maybe just visit Aussie..... !!

Wow. :)<3 ttyl
Glad you are feeling a bit better. The cooler weather can be a bit depressing too with the lack of sunlight and warmth. I hate winter time here but also hate it stinking hot.

I don't really eat healthy. I eat way too much junk food which I need to stop. It really doesn't help our mental state.

I also have chronic fatigue syndrome which the family don't believe. I think that also is part of why I am gang stalked as I do get disability and I think it's either put me on a "list" or something. I don't talk about it much as everyone tells me it's not a thing and I'm paranoid but I'm just very aware of things thanks to my upbringing and the family abuse. It's a type of PTSD.

The other thing I was thinking of was documenting the things the family does so I can tell a psychologist if I ever go to one again. I usually go blank in front of people and it's hard to remember specific examples like I have mentioned here. I try to post about it in a group I am in but it gets taken down after I get good responses because it's a bit heavy for the group. It's not anything I can stop without cutting contact with them and if I cut contact with them I have no one.

My mother has responded to my requests to her for lunch after we fell out back in April and haven't spoken since then. She keeps asking about if my cat can go out with a harness and I have told her and told her that she is a timid cat and wouldn't handle being outdoors but she keeps asking as if she forgets. If I say anything about how I have told her already she just gets uptight and will make out she is old and forgetful. But she can remember when she wants to so it's frustrating. She either fakes not remembering (very likely given what they are like) or just doesn't want to remember. I live on a busy road and Holly freaks out when a loud truck goes past so I would never take her out. It's not to be cruel but I don't want to risk something happening to her. I don't think my mother is dying to see her or anything but just that I want her to see her more than anything. And she could come here and visit.

I am glad you're not in withdrawal any more. I am tempted again by different things but trying to stay strong. It doesn't solve our problems.

I know the Australia Zoo is in queensland but haven't been to it. I have visited queensland a few times in my life but unless we went to it when we were kids I don't think I've been. There are a few animal places and I can remember going to them on our one or two holidays there as kids. Yes Steve Irwin did die young unfortunately.

You definitely should visit Australia some time. I would love to visit America. I can remember wanting to since I was a kid and my brother laughed at me about it. Mocked how I said it. I'll never forget.

Rug up and stay warm and be good to yourself. Thank you for the replies.xx

Sorry you're going through it. It's important to get your will updated if your needs and desires for your money have changed, but I'd urge you to reconsider anything beyond that. Life isn't easy, and it sounds like you've had a struggle, but it can and will get better if you seek help and make some changes. Sounds like you've been manipulated a bit by your family, and that's really not fair to you. I truly hope things get better for you and you stick around. If you should ever need anyone to talk to, my messages are always open.
Thank you for your reply and kind words. I will update my will but hold off on doing anything drastic yet. I don't want to leave my cat still. Things are not good and my brother phoned me yesterday after I sent him an email about a livestreamer we watch (just entertainment) but he felt the need to tell me right away about the other brother and how he rang our mother's husband to wish him a happy birthday the other day and he was saying stuff about it. Just trying to stir up drama and get me invested in crap that I don't care about. I stay out of it for a reason. The stepfather enables our narcissistic mother so I don't really care and stay away.

I was thinking should I document all this stuff that happens.

Omg my neighbor's big fluffy cat just got smashed runned over by a car. They were so upset. They were crying to everyone.

It was awful. They still have two more or at least one I think. No but yeah it was brutal they lost their cat that they had forever.

I mean wow. My dog stays close !!!

So do you live in a small community where everyone knows each other. With out going into details. But . . . . sometimes

small communities tend to have busy bodies that just . . . . look for stuff.

Just stay anonymous as possible. Oh I'm so sorry Oh sht !!! It just came out that way. But oh yes some people are just way

too nosy. But just leave it at that and ignore them when possible ???

Oh my gosh. Did your teeth heal. I was reallyyy worried about you. I am kind of slow these days and try to answer asap if possible I really try to.

Thanxx for the shares !!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thank you for your reply and kind words. I will update my will but hold off on doing anything drastic yet. I don't want to leave my cat still. Things are not good and my brother phoned me yesterday after I sent him an email about a livestreamer we watch (just entertainment) but he felt the need to tell me right away about the other brother and how he rang our mother's husband to wish him a happy birthday the other day and he was saying stuff about it. Just trying to stir up drama and get me invested in crap that I don't care about. I stay out of it for a reason. The stepfather enables our narcissistic mother so I don't really care and stay away.

I was thinking should I document all this stuff that happens.
I would document it, yeah.

This got cut out of my last comment because it is hard to post and type and all of that sometimes . . . .

but I was sayin

I know. visiting is the bestest ever !!! When ya can you just can.

I need to go to the southern hemi . . . it must be astounding !!!

I wasn't feeling that well yesterday either. I had to take lope. How awful is my life. Just kidding.

I need to get things done. The kitchen is good and I cooked.

But omg I really need to get my affairs in order so that I can feel a little less anxious and relax and rest some too.

I need to get things in order. Seriously though. And organized and cleaned.

I just have been . . . so sick.

Are you gonna be okay I didn't quote but . . . @anonymouse77 . ?

I hope that your brother isn't sitting around on a brand new chair !!!! looool.

Ttys !! <3