• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

When I'm 64...

Fuck I need to take more drugs before I get older.

Also, if you have found a reliable vendor online go with that over a street dealer, obviously!

Funny how many people here are *exactly* 64yo.
I'm planning on being psychedelically active at your age too, so it's good to hear from all of you about the benefits and challenges, it's good info to be sharing.

BTW good to see you back pupnik. I was actually a bit concerned when you suddenly stopped posting back there for a while.

thanks perpetually
I had been concerned about being hacked - internet privacy being a thing that does not exist, and lately I am a bit careless. but I may get shy again.
I want a smaller web foot print.
or a sense of privacy to return.

I've been paranoid about it years ago, but honestly don't care if people know my identity and my interests and that some parts like personal use are questionable but it's not criminal. Anything criminal would by definition be stupid to discuss on a forum anyway. It's probably not even wise to non-publically communicate either, honestly... but that means that as far as the forum goes, I don't know that it matters. Better to assume that you can't use internet anyway for something sketchy unless with tor i guess, so being on bluelight shouldn't matter for your web foot print anyway.
What I mean is: I don't think you should worry about drawing attention to yourself by being on this forum or anything like that. Operate under the assumption that you have drawn that attention already.

I don't worry about being tracked. I think if you're dealing drugs that might bring attention to a person here' if and only if your being watched be law enforcement perhaps.

Personally, I'm just a reader as well as, I don't care / mind what others say about my life choices, they dont live in my home nor my reality... I'm freed from the drama of this world.
Thank you Psychedelics

I'm still here... still raining, still dreaming.
In a few days I will be in stage two of my titration off klonopin. As for the Tazanadine with an ergoloid I can stop the tazadine for a day, no problem. With its 2 hr half life, one day should do it. I'll start checking my BP to see where it is. My cholesterol has been steady for a couple of years without statins. I try to eat a high fat, low carb diet (as best I can) with enough protein. I rarely eat rice of potatoes and never rolls or white bread. So far so good. My A1C was over 6 but I cut back on sugars and starches and got it back down. I guess life is a risk especially if you want to look over the edge, if I were interested in being perfectly safe... well I wouldn't be here would I? Heck, we used to soak bottles of Desoxyn and get up at 5:00 AM to get started shooting.. not every day but when we could and rubbing the shell off preludens, crushing them and hitting. Life on the edge, 16 Purple Microdots... I'm not that crazy anymore. I'm interested in revisiting an old place but not with abandon. I want to start SLOW and CAREFUL. I know it's a risk but it is a calculated risk not a devil may care risk like the early 70s. It's why I'm here, harm reduction... but what good is life if you don't live it?? Maybe I just want to HAVE some. Maybe just knowing I have some will be enough but... nah. Sooner or later I'll try a bit. ?