• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

When do u know when to stop snorting Coke

It's time to stop when the shit is gone and the dealer stops answering the phone. (Sometimes) I have been known to beat on his door which he reciprocated with a gun to my nose until he figured out who it was. Ahhh, good times man. Good times.

Well here i am still messing around,its like i have accsess to an unlimited supply lol.im hopeing she runs out but that doesnt look like it'll be happening. .i do about 2 grams aweek..i just want to share some experience and i know this isnt healthy and know its not safe And do not recommend anyome doing what im doing because you can DIE...anyways the chick has fishscale which is the best i have ever had but its also hard to chop up,,its very time consuming and one time she had some sht that wasnt all that great anyways. I really really really hate the "tweaking/anxiety part of it,the first few lines are the best ever,after that i turn into a paranoid tweeker that dont really want to be around anyone and im runingI FOUND AWAY to beat this part,what i would do is take a very small peace of xanax (the stick Well here i am still messing around,its like i have accsess to an unlimited supply lol.im hopeing she runs out but that doesnt look like it'll be happening. .i do about 2 grams aweek..i just want to share some experience and i know this isnt healthy and know its not safe And do not recommend anyome doing what im doing because you can DIE...anyways the chick has fishscale which is the best i have ever had but its also hard to chop up,,its very time consuming and one time she had some sht that wasnt all that great anyways. I really really really hate the "tweaking/anxiety part of it,the first few lines are the best ever,after that i turn into a paranoid tweeker that dont really want to be around anyone and im runingI FOUND AWAY to beat this part,what i would do is take a very small peace of xanax (the stick bar that has 4 lines thru it,i would break the bar and take a very small peace and POOF paraniod and anxiety is gone and i feel so great and i would proceed to continue enjoying myself. .theeeeeennnnnnn the worse part ever :- ( theres no more product left and just took my last line,anxiety and paraniod keeps back in but i do not take anymore xanax,what i do is just say F it and toughen it out for about an hour comeing down,once that hour is up i would take a 10-15mg perck or roxy and omg i feel so better and now i can go to sleep.i make sure i dont fall asleeo right away after taking 15mg roxy i hate another hour....
Before i found out about this combo,i would go thru hell coming dowm and not be able to sleep for atleast 4hours after my last line...
Some people on bluelight says its not an exetemly bad mix but all bodys reacts different so i absolutely do not recommend doing what i do,you can DIE. .
Found the post that slipped me back into opiate withdrawals AGAIN...Im glad I found it so I can see where I screwed up at and got hooked on roxys...back at 7-8 days clean off of Pharma roxys 200mg..sht sucks man

When my face gets numb and my d shrivels up
good idea to stop when your face gets numb as it's likely heavily cut with another 'caine

pure coke has a very light kinda subtle numbing action which only appears a few minutes after snorting

Funny question but I brought 3 grams of Coke and the 1st gram had me on my ass as in high as fuck..2nd gram was alright and now I'm on my last half gram..I want to do it because i don't want to save it but I'm not getting any strong effects off it at all:.one of my nostrils is getting clogged up but a lil water and it gets unclogged..
Is this normal if u do this much u stop feeling the effects of it::
Depends on the quality of the coke.... no thats not normal

Ohhh okay it just never happens to me 🤷‍♀️
well you're lucky / potentially unlucky then :)

you ever had 3g in one sitting like the poster you quoted? If you do, please don't do that again unless you're actively seeking a stroke or suchlike

even in my using heyday I'd be getting diminishing returns after 1g or so for sure - I did have a contact for extremely high quality product though, I'm surte things feel very different with 'coke' that's riddled with active cuts

well you're lucky / potentially unlucky then :)

you ever had 3g in one sitting like the poster you quoted? If you do, please don't do that again unless you're actively seeking a stroke or suchlike

even in my using heyday I'd be getting diminishing returns after 1g or so for sure - I did have a contact for extremely high quality product though, I'm surte things feel very different with 'coke' that's riddled with active cuts
Yea I was retarded..I came back to bluelight after being away for years and what I was doing with this coke binge was a bad ideal